• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I get Taylor fans bothered with a nobody. #MyPower

lol you're the only one who actually gives a shit about any of this

I don't even listen to music. Who has time for that when you could be listening podcasts and watching TV instead? Music is by nature redundant. I only picked Taylor because you have a hate boner for her, and throw her under the bus at every opportunity.

it's not fair to be upset that things you don't like are popular. Because then you're just this kid
ub1smht.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tbh besides teddy I'm not even sure I know who you like

Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair/ Cruel Youth
Charli XCX
Lana Del Rey
Foxes
Kimbra
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Kylie Minogue
Robyn
La Roux
Gwen Stefani
Sia (Before 1000 Forms of Fear because I dont like much her newer stuff)
Tinashe
Ivy Levan
Marina and The Diamonds
Ciara
Joss Stone
St. Vincent
Flume
Years & Years
Twenty One Pilots

and plenty more but too lazy to list

lol you're the only one who actually gives a shit about any of this

I don't even listen to music. Who has time for that when you could be listening podcasts and watching TV instead? Music is by nature redundant. I only picked Taylor because you have a hate boner for her, and throw her under the bus at every opportunity.

it's not fair to be upset that things you don't like are popular. Because then you're just this kid
ub1smht.jpg

For not caring so much you sure love putting an effort.
JAD0uAU.gif

zeemumu

I like Katy. She seems fine. I'm not too big on Taylor because her existence seems to be determined by her relationship status and nothing else.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's Pop Gaf like? Never been there.

Think Wrestling GAF making fantasy matches but with Pop Girls. Also the PopGAF hate is funny considering how many gifs later on get used outside of the thread by others.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Timu

I like Katy. She seems fine. I'm not too big on Taylor because her existence seems to be determined by her relationship status and nothing else.
I Kissed a Girl is pretty much the main song I like from her. And it's not just because kissing girls is hot, though that's part of the reason.

Misha

Banned
Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair/ Cruel Youth
Charli XCX
Lana Del Rey
Foxes
Kimbra
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Kylie Minogue
Robyn
La Roux
Gwen Stefani
Sia (Before 1000 Forms of Fear because I dont like much her newer stuff)
Tinashe
Ivy Levan
Marina and The Diamonds
Ciara
Joss Stone
St. Vincent
Flume
Years & Years
Twenty One Pilots

and plenty more but too lazy to list
I think I actually like everything on there that I've listened to (which isn't a ton tbh). Nice

Jobbs

Banned
I can understand being nervous to meet someone new in a date setting, it happens to everyone, but at the end of the day just remind yourself she (or he) is just another person and people can be figured out and conquered

Timu

I can understand being nervous to meet someone new in a date setting, it happens to everyone, but at the end of the day just remind yourself she (or he) is just another person and people can be figured out and conquered
True, true, but women are more difficult than men, and cock tease more as well!!!

Jobbs

Banned
True, true, but women are more difficult than men, and cock tease more as well!!!

depends what you mean by difficult, btw I was joking about conquering, haha

BTW I don't generally call people cock teases, since it's so often a term used by men to talk negatively about women

Wait is that why you tend to take the unpopular opinion?

Liking Taylor Swift isn't an unpopular opinion. I often vouch for mainstream, even generic stuff.

But yes, that's a lot of why I like Lex Luthor Jr. and Ramsay Bolton.

For what it's worth, I've very much enjoyed all the piano pieces you've linked us to. I'm just not going to listen to them consistently or anything, because I've already been there/done that.

marrec

Banned

Nah.

One of the reasons I'm always fine on an actual date is because I'm going to be talking to much and laughing too loud and being generally obnoxious but endearing no matter the situation. Put me in any social situation and I react the same way.

That said, since I haven't been one on one with someone besides my ex for so long, it'll be interesting to see how I'll react.

Casual social encounters are easy peasy though man, if someone doesn't like me then fuck em.

Edit:

Time for some afternoon coffeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom