• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
yeah i know. it just doesn't help with my self esteem or depression. I guess that's why I feel so shitty idk
Look, I'm a supervisor. My guys go through 2 years of intense electronics, weapons and physical training. Our school is strictly pass/fail and has a massive attrition rate. But when they first get here, what do I make them do? Paint and fetch tools. No matter how good you are in school you always need to learn how to operate in the real world

Look, I'm a supervisor. My guys go through 2 years of intense electronics, weapons and physical training. Our school is strictly pass/fail and has a massive attrition rate. But when they first get here, what do I make them do? Paint and fetch tools. No matter how good you are in school you always need to learn how to operate in the real world

i mean i know how to do that already thanks.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How did I end up watching TV while blissfully ironing clothes and drinking wine

edit:

Alright, got her number
That sounds like a wine stain waiting to happen... be careful

Did they hit you with this?

hqdefault.jpg

Haha nope, just a "alright sign here and take care man"
Was expecting a lot of questions tbh but it was simple enough

FUME5

My clumsy friend got a big red wine stain on her white blouse last night. She also ate a sandcrab whole on a dare, so... you know... she's not altogether with it.

*dabs at blouse suggestively*

EDIT

Anyone know the name of the little footing things that support shelves in cabinets and shit?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My clumsy friend got a big red wine stain on her white blouse last night. She also ate a sandcrab whole on a dare, so... you know... she's not altogether with it.

There's no chance someone that perfect is single so I'm not even going to ask.

There's no chance someone that perfect is single so I'm not even going to ask.

No, she's not. Also, and this feels important somehow, the wine she spilled was from a random wine glass left unattended in the hotel we were trespassing in. After the complementary fire pit and ping pong table were closed, we were walking out of the building and noticed someone had left their drink on a banister in the atrium.

*dabs at blouse suggestively*

EDIT

Anyone know the name of the little footing things that support shelves in cabinets and shit?

latest

I think that's just a shelving bracket, but there may be other names for it.

FUME5

I think that's just a shelving bracket, but there may be other names for it.

Nah, it's not a bracket, it's the small ones that sit at the four corners in flat pack stuff. Need one for a shelf in the office kitchen that keeps falling and breaking coffee cups but can't think of the damn name for them to figure out the closest place to get them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Was it... alive? o_o

SolVanderlyn

Yes. We teased her about the wriggling for the next several hours, about how sandcrabs are used to burrowing in dark damp places, et cetera.
NOT SURE IF TROLLING

SolVanderlyn

That poor crab

Jobbs

Banned
I made the mistake of close shaving and irritating my skin not long before applying my zinc cream. Felt like someone threw acid in my face. I've never felt so much pain. Worse than childbirth

Pau

Gossiping with my mum about my sister's shitty boyfriend: "She thinks he's the last coca-cola in the desert." Gonna have to remember that line.

jb1234

I made the mistake of close shaving and irritating my skin not long before applying my zinc cream. Felt like someone threw acid in my face. I've never felt so much pain. Worse than childbirth

I'm not particularly convinced you're qualified enough to make this pronouncement, bud.

FUME5

What if you shaved your balls too close and then applied zinc cream downstairs?

Gossiping with my mum about my sister's shitty boyfriend: "She thinks he's the last coca-cola in the desert." Gonna have to remember that line.

That's one of the last things you'd want to drink when you're dehydrated though.

Jobbs

Banned

I so rarely get a nice gossip going. I'm jealous.

I'm not particularly convinced you're qualified enough to make this pronouncement, bud.

It's standard procedure for women to have an epidural, so under most circumstances an ice cream headache is worse than childbirth

I actually don't know shit about this, please no one hurt me

jesus

SolVanderlyn

Don't start the fucking ethics of eating meat debate again.
I love my meat, but I think the circumstances might change when the animal is still alive while you eat it

Is GAF really slow for anyone else?

It's standard procedure for women to have an epidural, so under most circumstances an ice cream headache is worse than childbirth

Well with that logic nothing where you can apply local anesthesia is painful. That's like saying something is worse than Hitler, but then amending your post to say you were only talking about his artistic skills.

I think all that metal you put on your face is messing with you. ;)

Is GAF really slow for anyone else?

nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom