• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm not even that old and I get muscle cramps/leg spasms. I think it might be nerve damage. Legs also go limp when I sit cross legged for too long.

You start dying at 22.

FUME5

I'm not even that old and I get muscle cramps/leg spasms. I think it might be nerve damage. Legs also go limp when I sit cross legged for too long.

You start dying at 22.

You do a lot of running, do you take a magnesium supplement to help with the cramps?

Also, bullshit at the bolded. You can't stop the inexorable march of time, there's no need to overly concern yourself with it though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You do a lot of running, do you take a magnesium supplement to help with the cramps?

Also, bullshit at the bolded. You can't stop the inexorable march of time, there's no need to overly concern yourself with it though.
I take multivitamins, which have magnesium in them I'm pretty sure. Not sure if that's a worthy substitute, however.

Also, you're right.

jb1234

Oh. Okay.

I've never gotten upset about liking someone too much (I mean, if it went well). Seems like a good reason to be happy

I think it depends on how that attachment manifests itself. There are certainly unhealthy behavioral patterns that can come from it, like clinginess.

FUME5

I take multivitamins, which have magnesium in them I'm pretty sure. Not sure if that's a worthy substitute, however.

Also, you're right.

The young bloke at the office who does a lot of running takes a dedicated magnesium supplement for cramps, might be worthwhile looking into it if it's causing you issues.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Frpj1yF.jpg

Just had a 69 year old customer whose name was Bruce Wayne and his wife was Barbara.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Matt, how far into development did you start the Ghost Song page and all that jazz? I can imagine it being a huge motivation push, but also to be horribly daunting at the same time.

Jobbs, is your nail color a democratic decision?
If so I vote for this one next.

this looks so cool

Jobbs

Banned
Just finished up an encounter I've been working on for ages.. Feels liberating. I'll finally be able to work on something new and just clear my mind of all this shit

Matt, how far into development did you start the Ghost Song page and all that jazz? I can imagine it being a huge motivation push, but also to be horribly daunting at the same time.

this looks so cool

I didn't put up the website until 6 months into development of the current project. I had little gifs and stuff that looked fairly final that way.

Misha

Banned
I'm the opposite. Diet coke and diet pepsi are awful.
I prefer the diet versions because normal Pepsi is too sugary and normal coke is too acidic. I don't drink them often though
I interpret Godwin's Law as the mere mention of hitler in a non hitler-specific discussion.

Misha, Kuvira is in this show
What? You mean Zelda Williams?
Oh apparently

You start dying at 22.

Ehhh I used to get them more when I was a teenager and they've since went away. Just means you're doing something wrong

Jobbs, is your nail color a democratic decision?
If so I vote for this one next.

I'm for matte everything. Especially when its well juxtaposed with glossy

Jobbs

Banned

The PS4 is my preferred console for playing games, but physically it's absolutely atrocious. Unbalanced, ugly, the slanted thing is stupid, and the mix of gloss and matte for no reason just feels incohesive and bizarre. Let's just have no gloss ever on these things, m'kay?

jb1234

Just finished up an encounter I've been working on for ages.. Feels liberating. I'll finally be able to work on something new and just clear my mind of all this shit

Feels great, doesn't it? I'm feeling that way after finishing this song I've been struggling with for almost two months. You're a badass, Matt.

The PS4 is my preferred console for playing games, but physically it's absolutely atrocious. Unbalanced, ugly, the slanted thing is stupid, and the mix of gloss and matte for no reason just feels incohesive and bizarre. Let's just have no gloss ever on these things, m'kay?

I feel the same way about my Xbox One. It's a giant fucking VCR but man oh man did Microsoft alleviate that with the S.

Misha

Banned

looks waaayyyy better than the ps3 did.

Jobbs

Banned
Feels great, doesn't it? I'm feeling that way after finishing this song I've been struggling with for almost two months. You're a badass, Matt.

thanks. I'm going to make a new gif or two in a sec, but I think I actually may have made the boss too hard. he goes absolutely ape shit. hahaha. I can't beat him.

looks waaayyyy better than the ps3 did.

I have a later version ps3 with the 500 gig hd and it looks better than the PS4. It doesn't look particularly good, but at least it isn't offensive like the PS4 is

Misha

Banned
I have a later version ps3 with the 500 gig hd and it looks better than the PS4. It doesn't look particularly good, but at least it isn't offensive like the PS4 is

Later version ps3 is definitely better than the first one. that one was a glossy mess

Timu

Later version ps3 is definitely better than the first one. that one was a glossy mess
Ha, I still have that first one since 2009 and still works. I hate cleaning it due to the glossy design, in fact I hate glossy in general. That's what I don't like about my PS4, X1 and Wii U.

Kubiubo

Y'all this ain't the biggest news for anyone but me but

I just got my Yankee Candles in and holy shit the Blueberry Scone candle smells so good you guys I'm so happy now.

Love me that Blueberry Scone. I'm currently thirsting over Storm Watch.

SolVanderlyn

I actually did stuff today!

Edit: My PS3 died twice. Once was the original model I got in 2007, the second was the newer model I got in 2012.

I have a couple Yankee candles, the rose one and the Christmas wreath one. I just ordered the blueberry scone one. I'll post results tomorrow night :)

Also the PS4 is the best looking console to date. Maybe excepting the Ouya (despite its massive other flaws, it was pretty sleek looking).

Timu

*high five*
Right back at ya. I tend to stick with matte whenever possible.

Yeah, still got the original 20 gig model myself.
Damn, so you could play PS2 games on it, man I so want that but had to settle with the 80GB HD.

Edit: My PS3 died twice. Once was the original model I got in 2007, the second was the newer model I got in 2012.
Damn dude, to me the PS3 is one of the more reliable consoles I owned. 360 on the other hand...

I had the original ps3 for the longest time but then it had the orange light of death
That sucks, heard about that OLOD but haven't seen it in person.

FUME5

Right back at ya. I tend to stick with matte whenever possible.

Damn, so you could play PS2 games on it, man I so want that but had to settle with the 80GB HD.

Damn dude, to me the PS3 is one of the more reliable consoles I owned. 360 on the other hand...

That sucks, heard about that OLOD but haven't seen it in person.

I just never got around to upgrading it because I mainly played the 360...which I bought 3-4 of over the generation.

Yeah, that last gif I can see why you're having a hard time getting the difficulty right.

Same. I actually had a 360 RROD on me at the demo station in a GameStop one time.

I wanted to make my gamertag RedHerringOfDeath but it's two characters too long.

When Jobbs completes work on something, it's called a Matt finish.

Why is his name Roper if he doesn't make ropes? Is he the descendant of someone who made ropes? Does he or did his ancestors rope people? I want a full Roper report. Time for some news.

Jobbs

Banned
I just never got around to upgrading it because I mainly played the 360...which I bought 3-4 of over the generation.

Yeah, that last gif I can see why you're having a hard time getting the difficulty right.

you can dodge all of that. the sound cues help a lot. he sounds scarier as he hovers longer and hten he makes a screech before he launches at you. with this in mind it's reasonable easy to dash out of the way of it. I was playing sloppy because I was capturing gif

it's just a challenging game to design tough enemies for because the player is so mobile. because of this enemies have to be really fast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom