• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

the one big vicey addictiony thing I do is diet soda.. I can't give it up. :O

also, incidentally, as a long time diet soda drinker, I find non diet soda to be really unpalatable
I'm the opposite. Diet coke and diet pepsi are awful.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
best soda, all told
moxie3.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When I still drank soda, I liked Coke Zero and Surge the best

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Organic is a word that ensures I won't buy your product.

But generally speaking I drink water or alcohol.

Jobbs

Banned
Well with that logic nothing where you can apply local anesthesia is painful. That's like saying something is worse than Hitler, but then amending your post to say you were only talking about his artistic skills.

I think all that metal you put on your face is messing with you. ;)

Points for escalating to Hitler so quickly ♥ Not sure about the logic but I'm still having trouble thinking of a way to reframe the argument.. Again, probably the metal in my head

I'm the opposite. Diet coke and diet pepsi are awful.

Diet Coke is awful. No argument there. Diet Pepsi isn't much better. For diet cola, Pepsi Max seems to be best.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Points for escalating to Hitler so quickly ♥ Not sure about the logic but I'm still having trouble thinking of a way to reframe the argument.. Again, probably the metal in my head

Diet Coke is awful. No argument there. Diet Pepsi isn't much better. For diet cola, Pepsi Max seems to be best.

conk24.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Soda? Alcohol? OVERTHIRST?

13439129_1145199628836064_8233313144952879426_n.jpg

I don't drink "soda", but I also took out the recycling two weeks ago and I'm already this high again.
I may have a serious problem with these and Arnold Palmer Iced Teas.

Jobbs

Banned
I drink a lot of coffee too

I have an oral fixation, and unfortunately water doesn't usually seem to do it. So it's typically coffee or diet whatever.

zeemumu

Godwin's Law

What is this show? So many plotlines, and Candyman n shit?

Em go watch the pilot and tell me what you think.

zeemumu

I thought you'd be used to that by now.

Is it different if I didn't compare something to Hitler, but compared something to comparing something to Hitler?

I'm so meta, even this anagram.

I interpret Godwin's Law as the mere mention of hitler in a non hitler-specific discussion.

Misha, Kuvira is in this show

I interpret Godwin's Law as the mere mention of hitler in a non hitler-specific discussion.

Misha, Kuvira is in this show

Fair enough.

I think I want to watch that show, but it doesn't seem like Hulu will have it. I hate using first-party sites for this kind of thing. Grr. At least they aren't asking for my nonexistent cable subscription info.

I'm just detail oriented. I also saw taco shirt but no cities rhyme with that

Zachow in Winsconsin, or Mako in Ethiopia, Hungary and Taiwan.

Looked like stubbed out cigars.

You must have missed the discussion from a few days ago haha.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I thought it was a Twinkies shirt at first and wondered why Lili had that.

But I'm on mobile.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs, is your nail color a democratic decision?
If so I vote for this one next.

I don't do long nails. Also I'm still a little unsure if I want to go so elaborate. For now one color seems loud enough.

I do plan to go darker next color though. I was looking at dark blue.

marrec

Banned
Alright I've had to much to drink

pls halp

It happens every time. This is why I'm so bad at one night stands.

Time to burn that bridge and never talk to her again

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning

It was a short night, had severe muscle cramps in my arms and it was not pleasant at all :( also I am a bit worried, because this shit is happening again after more than a year.

FUME5

We met and more

I thought you weren't meeting until the weekend, but damn, you got laid, fell in love and are now ready to cut ties all in one night?

I need to move to the states...or start swiping on chicks I like the look of but no more than that.

Good morning

It was a short night, had severe muscle cramps in my arms and it was not pleasant at all :( also I am a bit worried, because this shit is happening again after more than a year.

Do you only get them at night, shoulders and upper arms?

>be me
>be in the middle of an examen
>suffer the worst paint possible because you haven shat for days

Daaaaaamn.gif

marrec

Banned
I thought you weren't meeting until the weekend, but damn, you got laid, fell in love and are now ready to cut ties all in one night?

I need to move to the states...or start swiping on chicks I like the look of but no more than that.

It's not states chicks

This is why I hate doing this.

Whatever I'll be able to compartmentalize this tomorrow. Just being overdramatic.

FUME5

4792847.jpg

I don't know wtf Marrec is talking about

went well, must cut ties?

kids these days

He can sense he's getting attached to quickly. It's the states girls things I'm not comprehending. I mean, I'm assuming here, feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up Marrec.
Truth. Disregard everything previous.

You're playing FE, I mean, maybe you have room for that many waifus in your laifus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom