• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Vote for the dickhead who's slightly to the left, pay $5 for the schools sausage sizzle, participate.

I'm sensing a theme,

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Another cousin is having a baby. They're all getting married, having kids, and I'm just like "yay I got a new console". Lol.

highschool-friend-just-got-married-we-just-bought-a-house-2427095.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I want a new Cho Aniki game because of reasons.

Also, I have a question for Tiddums. How much will I fuck up my life if I cave in and buy Stellaris?

I loved the art style and found just the whole thing charming and very much what i wanted out of a game. but i didn't enjoy the gameplay at all :\

Yeahp, game has everything going for it but the battle system is broken trash and makes playing it pointless because that's what you're doing 90% of the time as it's a JRPG.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
nooo they're so great once they become little people! 4 is also the perfect age because they believe all my stories
Because you aren't a parent.
4 is when they start having ideas but don't unDer stand consequences yet. So they get ideas like "I'm gonna put on my big poofy dress and jump off the garage into my pool"

Misha

Banned
4 is when they start having ideas but don't unDer stand consequences yet. So they get ideas like "I'm gonna put on my big poofy dress and jump off the garage into my pool"

thats very different from what i remember being 4 was like...

Jobbs

Banned

How can you beat Zelda 2 but not understand that jumping off the garage is bad :D

FloatOn

Well,I made it to work. Gonna do a couple things and get the fuck outta here. Feel like death.

Plus side is I got paid today and it's looking like I may bored buy more steam things later because why not

Ceallach

How can you beat Zelda 2 but not understand that jumping off the garage is bad :D

thats very different from what i remember being 4 was like...
I'm talking about my kid. She is a hellion. She drives me crazy. She always does shit like that. And to be fair she is almost 6. But like then other day we just replaced our windows so she got the old ones out of the trash and broke the little metal parts off and was swinging them around like they were swords. Another time, she got into my stencil ink and sprayed yellow stripes all over the shed.

Chuckie

I'm talking about my kid. She is a hellion. She drives me crazy. She always does shit like that. And to be fair she is almost 6. But like then other day we just replaced our windows so she got the old ones out of the trash and broke the little metal parts off and was swinging them around like they were swords. Another time, she got into my stencil ink and sprayed yellow stripes all over the shed.

Sounds like my nephew. "Hey I found a hammer....look I'm a knight!"

Xiao Hu

Welp, my mom would have beaten the shit out of for doing this back then. How do you deal with/educate her? Does she receive punishment for doing such dangerous things like detention?

Misha

Banned

I never understood why anyone would do any of that. I'd sit there and watch my sister shove an m&m up her nose or take her crayon and draw all over the walls and think WTF. Just didn't make sense to me that those are things that someone needed to be told not to do. and people still do dumb stuff like that as adults. I just don't understand

The worst I ever did was refuse to take naps or the time i purposely tested the guard rail on my bed to see if it would actually work (it didn't. don't understand the point of it)

Ceallach

Welp, my mom would have beaten the shit out of for doing this back then. How do you deal with/educate her? Does she receive punishment for doing such dangerous things like detention?
Of course she does! She gets grounded, gets her phone/tablet/2ds taken away and I take the cords to her TV.

I once shoved one of those small watch batteries up a nostril. I think I did it just to do it honestly. Can't remember how old I was either. Thankfully, it didn't get lodged up there or anything.

IHaveIce

Banned
My daughter tried to pull one stunt on me when she was 5, I was so angry that she now is the nicest girl in the world.

So far this duo between me and her runs fantastic

Ceallach

For real though, she is so spoiled. Just grabbed some things for her just for finishing kindergarten

Kib5GOt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom