• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

The weirdest guy PMs are the ones being like: "Since I know what you look like, here's a picture of me!" Completely unsolicited and it's like... who are you?

That's what I like! You can seemingly be summoned by the mention of Batman and easily drawn into giving your ideas. :D It's so fun!

You're one of the reasons I'm now legitimately curious to read superhero comics (and a bit overwhelmed for some reason). I think I was overly dismissive of these types of comics in the past and I'm open to now seeing what I've been missing (I'm not a heavy comic reader but the ones I've read have mostly been of eastern origin).
Not gonna lie a lot of it is utter trash and I had to overlook a lot of stuff to find the good. :p Let me know how you like those recommendations I gave if you ever get around to them. :eek:

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
being a neogaffer I expect your IQ to be no less than 130 to go along with your 8 inch penis

sounds fun.

I could go for a dirtbike right about now
Of course

I actually don't know how big mine is

Jobbs

Banned
The weirdest guy PMs are the ones being like: "Since I know what you look like, here's a picture of me!" Completely unsolicited and it's like... who are you?

Not gonna lie a lot of it is utter trash and I had to overlook a lot of stuff to find the good. :p Let me know how you like those recommendations I gave if you ever get around to them. :eek:

I'm going to. I promise.

feat.jpg

In fact I plan to be looking into that in the morning

I actually don't know how big mine is

www.idontbelieveyou.cc

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FUME5

Bullshit. Hostel: meet new people and drinking; Air: good sleep and barely more expensive than the hostel. After my last stay at a hostel I am not that eager to stay at one so soon (Kuala Lumpur sucks btw).

With the amount of people on this board, maybe someone from KL can give you the heads up.

Nothing really. Im trying to sleep but negative thoughts are keeping me awake. Summer's my low point so it's pretty easy for me to slip into a low mood around this time, especially when there aren't any people around. So it's a lot of me being somewhat upset over this conundrum. I feel like I landed myself in my current stagnant-ass life just by being shitty over the past few years. It's a bit of not having my priorities in order, being indecisive, putting more effort into others lives than I did my own, depression, etc. So essentially it's my own damn fault, which is fine because I'm more than willing to try and fix it. That's what you're supposed to do, right? Fix your mistakes instead of dwelling on them. But nothing is really coming together well because of a perfect storm of bad coincidences, amd the things that are coming together are time sensitive so I have to wait them out. It's frustrating, and for the time being I don't really have anywhere to vent aside from this.

Sorry about the rant.

I'm essentially in the same predicament ever since I came to a startling realization some months back. Now I am trying to my best to not slip into that negative mode of thought. The shitty part is trying to count your limited blessings and not having enough positive reinforcement. Compounded by no network to fall back on with little to no prospects of getting out of your situation and...yeah, you tend to have days where you seep back into that negative mindset. You hit the nail on the head with the waiting on time sensitive things, I cannot fucking stand it.

Why is Dany yodeling to those cows? Get Drogon in here and we can have ourselves some burgers.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I think if you can define yourself as either left or right you are probably wrong. There are elements from nearly everyone that are worthwhile

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
A great thinker once said that (paraphrasing) strictly defining oneself as left or right is just another form of incurring in brain atrophy.

Different countries host different societies with different economies and different morals that require different approaches to politics which may even change as time passes by.

The core of my political beliefs pretty much revolves around "don't be a dick". I think it's a good starting point.

Yeah well not compared to you, you commy bastard.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There are Sanders supporters on here who refer to Hillary supporters as closeted right wing shills.

There's definitely an aggressive left on here. Although, perhaps less so with UK people.

Go into the Corbyn thread and look at the pure amount of vitriol thrown at him, it's crazy. He's been having to fight against a constant shower of shit from the press and other MPs in his own party for daring to go against the "WE NEED CUTS AND CONTROLS ON IMMIGRATION" rhetoric pouring out of every centre-chasing twat in parliament, but has still managed to get increased vote shares in MP by-elections and did basically the same as Ed Miliband for the local council elections earlier this year, which, last time they were contested, was apparently an incredible achievement.

Fuckin' liberals

I've vote tomorrow, "pale king".

...what?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go into the Corbyn thread and look at the pure amount of vitriol thrown at him, it's crazy. He's been having to fight against a constant shower of shit from the press and other MPs in his own party for daring to go against the "WE NEED CUTS AND CONTROLS ON IMMIGRATION" rhetoric pouring out of every centre-chasing twat in parliament, but has still managed to get increased vote shares in MP by-elections and did basically the same as Ed Miliband for the local council elections earlier this year, which, last time they were contested, was apparently an incredible achievement.

Fuckin' liberals

...what?

there you are!
I'm never going to wear all this shit at once again. I'm even wearing the make up here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom