• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay they apparently were from a group chat I clicked but didn't read. scary idea that someone hacked my phone tho hah. luckily deleted all the lewd pics.

Clydefrog

Clyde hacked ur phone.

giphy.gif

Misha

Banned
when sending an email about an apartment when they don't specifically say what you'd be expecting to hear back, what should you say to them?

so far:
Hello, I am interested in the apartment listed on craigslist

and i was thinking about adding
and would like to request a visit. I am available every weekday after 6 and all day saturday.

is that a fair thing to do or is it presumptuous to assume right away that thats the next thing? also should it be longer? seems weirdly short but i don't have much more to go on

Jobbs

Banned
One time I accidentally took a picture of my cock just because I was fooling around with my phone near a mirror and it is super sensitive to taking pictures if you touch any edge of teh screen even slightly (seriously they should make it so the edges don't take pics... most my pics are by accident..)

I was horrified and deleted it so fast I don't even want that shit to live or exist

Jobbs

Banned
I bought some equipment to help me work out at home (and get pecks).

And Vazra I don't understand what that means or what you are trying to say

Misha

Banned
when sending an email about an apartment when they don't specifically say what you'd be expecting to hear back, what should you say to them?

so far:
Hello, I am interested in the apartment listed on craigslist

and i was thinking about adding
and would like to request a visit. I am available every weekday after 6 and all day saturday.

is that a fair thing to do or is it presumptuous to assume right away that thats the next thing? also should it be longer? seems weirdly short but i don't have much more to go on

just read this wikihow: http://www.ehow.com/how_8586711_write-response-apartment-listing.html which seems to give a good description so i think i'll wait till i get home since its more involved than i expected. well unless someone tells me thats not all necessary

Don't want your roommate to hear you?

It's mostly cause they treat you like a child and make you do extra duty even though SOME OF US are 24 with a bachelor's degree and have lived on their own for several years before enlisting. I'm not trying to sound entitled but honestly it's such a hard pill to swallow for me sometimes

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they stick you with fucking high schoolers who don't know shit

Booze, money, house clean up?

Looks like marriage is the only way out. Yikes.

Or E-4 AND three years in the dorms

zeemumu

It's mostly cause they treat you like a child and make you do extra duty even though SOME OF US are 24 with a bachelor's degree and have lived on their own for several years before enlisting. I'm not trying to sound entitled but honestly it's such a hard pill to swallow for me sometimes

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they stick you with fucking high schoolers who don't know shit

Ahahahaha I misread that as you wanting to bribe your roommate to stay out of the dorms for the weekend. But yeah dorms probably suck. I've never actually been in military dorms, only military housing.

Misha

Banned
NHL is on fire right now. so many players signing bloated contracts. this is why drafting and trading are better than free agency

MTG deckbuilding is actually kinda relaxing. I'll build a dragon deck one of these days. I had a Yugioh dragon deck a while back. For now I'll stick with Boogie Nights and Eyes of the World

Sandbag him. He'll lose his power.

Dragons aren't really good right now. Humans, spirits, werewolves, and Eldrazi are where it's at

What's he talking about? How big his dick is?

Well first of all he's hacking up a storm because of his dip spit and secondly he's talking about shit that absolutely no one cares about out of nowhere and I'm like someone kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom