• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
the only guy on okc who I found kinda cute visited my profile but didn't like me back. ;(
instead "sexytom" messaged me. he sounds legit, doesn't he?
Don't put too much thought into likes, a lot of people don't get notifications for them. Just message people you think you'd have fun talking to.
Holy shit tonight is another California Monsoon.
Man seriously. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Yet here I am, 2am. Hmm. Helps that I don't have either school or work tomorrow.

Yeah I go into work late so I stay up late. Actually it's the reverse, but same difference. In any case, I've gotten used to the crowd thinning out late at night. That's part of the draw of nocturnal behavior for me.

probably true about the likes... I'll just keep him in mind if things get too boring on there

Is he actually sexy?

haha I actually didn't even look. someone with a username like that can never be cool.

...oh ok he doesn't even have pics. so mysterious AND sexy!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah I go into work late so I stay up late. Actually it's the reverse, but same difference. In any case, I've gotten used to the crowd thinning out late at night. That's part of the draw of nocturnal behavior for me.

Being nocturnal is fun.

probably true about the likes... I'll just keep him in mind if things get too boring on there

haha I actually didn't even look. someone with a username like that can never be cool.

...oh ok he doesn't even have pics. so mysterious AND sexy!

How's your experience on OKCupid as a female been? I've always imagined the inbox would be a stew of lewd messages and dick pics. Especially without the contact filtering of Tinder.

Who else is good enough for sexytrab?
damn I knew I picked the wrong username.
Being nocturnal is fun.

How's your experience on OKCupid as a female been? I've always imagined the inbox would be a stew of lewd messages and dick pics. Especially without the contact filtering of Tinder.

I had accounts in the past where I put a lot of effort into (answering a ton of questions, filling out my profile) etc. ....back then I really got a lot of messages, some lewd but to this day I still haven't gotten a dick pic. now, I really didn't do much and so far it's a bit slower but that's probably for the best.

FUME5

I've never been sent dixpix/vaypix.

I'm the saddest mod.

I guess I should ban more people.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to ask out that girl today but then she'd think I got this haircut to ask her out and it'd make me seem desperate. I did get the haircut to ask her out and I am desperate but that's my business.

FUME5

I was going to ask out that girl today but then she'd think I got this haircut to ask her out and it'd make me seem desperate. I did get the haircut to ask her out and I am desperate but that's my business.

10 days after the cut, that's when you make your move.

Symphonia

Banned
Just go for it. I was talking to this girl on OKCupid yesterday (not the catfish, another one) and got her number within ten messages on the site. We spent a good few hours talking on WhatsApp. By the end of the night, I'd secured a date. If I can do it, you definitely can.

FloatOn

It got super cold in my house in the middle of the night thus waking me up

Wish I had some socks handy

Also I was having a pretty fucked up dream

This was back when I was in Los Angeles.

Basically got this girl interested in talking to me. Really nice, dreadfully attractive. Lived 45 minutes away. Responded to one of my convention sentences in my profile, where I talked about how even though I do san diego and such, I am neither a furry nor a real (real life superhero). So we have the same interests, and she always leaves her messages fairly suggestive and sexual in nature, even going as far as to say she wouldn't mind dressing up as Pikachu in bed if needed.

Which is why the next part, the part where it went south, is so fuckin' odd.

We get on the subject of harassment at cons. I think the instigating sentence is where I said that I thought con security did a good job. This gets me a longer, more hostile e-mail about how I'm just a male who has no idea what they are saying. So I apologize. I say that I realize I can't say things like that as an absolute, having friends that have been harassed as well as being a dude. No dice. This back and forth goes on for like ten messages with me trying to say I'm sorry for what I said and her dead-set on having an argument with a misogynist. Then she says I'd like to try to change your mind, to which I go I'm not sure where you got the wrong impression but blah blah blah.

Ultimately she leaves the convo with "I'd like us not to be enemies" and blocks me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't even care about sex I just want someone to hold me and tell me that I'm a good person

*holds* You're a good person but...
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom