• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate wearing socks to bed. My feet need to breathe dammit!

tumblr_nyuelfWllw1r7fy5co1_540.png

Shoes and socks are the first to be removed when I get home. Sometimes even before I hang up my keys.

Also Zootopia is nothing short of amazing and everybody should go see it if they haven't already. (I only cried four times)

PirateKing

Shoes and socks are the first to be removed when I get home. Sometimes even before I hang up my keys.

Also Zootopia is nothing short of amazing and everybody should go see it if they haven't already. (I only cried four times)

It's out over there? I'm pretty sure we're getting it 9 days from now. Can't wait.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning folks. It is not nice, when alarm clock starts when you are dreaming about winning Eurojackpot

That movie has the most accurate public sector representation ever

Misha

Banned

I heard that the plot is essentially
carnivores being brainwashed to follow their primal instincts.
how is that handled? Those sort of plots tend to make me very uncomfortable

It's out over there? I'm pretty sure we're getting it 9 days from now. Can't wait.

Oh, huh. For some reason I thought the US was the last territory to get it. I guess not.

That movie has the most accurate public sector representation ever

omg so much this!

I heard that the plot is essentially
carnivores being brainwashed to follow their primal instincts.
how is that handled? Those sort of plots tend to make me very uncomfortable

Um. I don't really want to have a spoiler discussion here, but I will say everything is handled very tastefully. You can PM me and I'll explain a bit more. But basically yes, that is a part of the plot, but it's not the whole plot and not nearly the sole source of prejudice in the movie.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
One of my favorites from that movie. The way they used sloths to portray DMV workers was brilliant.

giphy.gif

Granadier

Off topic is weird.

Who hates avocados? That's like hating baby kittens.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm coming around.

I can eat Avocado paste but the actual thing? No.
White Rice, Red Beans and avocado usually go well together. (Also in other things but too lazy to look up other options) The flavor is like eating water paste since it doesn't have much of a flavor but a soft texture still kinda refreshing and works kinda like a palate cleanser.

Thanks for doing your part Vazra <3.

We had 2 trees but one was so full of avocados on one side that it went down ;___;

Granadier

Can't believe the dude who made Stardew has already raked in ~$4,000,000.

the only guy on okc who I found kinda cute visited my profile but didn't like me back. ;(
instead "sexytom" messaged me. he sounds legit, doesn't he?

Granadier

the only guy on okc who I found kinda cute visited my profile but didn't like me back. ;(
instead "sexytom" messaged me. he sounds legit, doesn't he?

Lots of people don't have A-list so they can't see who liked them. Just that "someone" did.
Shoot him a message. He'll probably be receptive.

Here's to him being better than sexytom &#128588;

No. I mean yes but also no. Sunday night/Monday morning is always dead because everyone has work or school in the morning.

Yet here I am, 2am. Hmm. Helps that I don't have either school or work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom