• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for my birthday, i'll get a vasectomy

I shudder to think of me having kids.

My niece and nephew coming down from California every new years' evish day is enough to cause me exstential angst alongside being in a class where i'm oldest student.

#ThankYouVeryMuch

Halcyon

Hey hey. It's Fat Halpert.

I spent most of my weekend buying and assembling more baby things. I was way too excited about the stroller I got.

I also watched Creed which I thought was alright, but really just the exact same movie as Rocky without the emotional connection that I feel develops better with Rocky over Adonis.

Seems like alot of sex talk happened while I was away.

Jobbs

Banned
I signed up for okcupid and I found someone who looks like MY evil cousin... I sent a message. I want to... No, I need to fuck myself.

But not before I eat this

CcyPVtWUYAAItln.jpg

Halcyon

And reddit has become /berniesanders again for the day.

The last woman I met on okcupid when I was single I travelled to meet and she answered the door in nothing but a very thin t-shirt and it was cold outside.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is this a new trend? GoPro on the genitals? Do you attach it to the cock or balls?

Halcyon

we need to have a talk son

it was a triumphant moment. I was too weak to do the monkey bars when I was in grade school. Now I can do them! The whole way across!

In third grade I fell down from the monkey bars because my weak little chubby arms couldn't support me, and a kid behind me started swinging. I turned around and got kneed in the face.

yesterday I cranked out a set of 10 pullups on them and then humped one of these little duck seats that has a spring on the bottom. Winning.

Jobbs

Banned
In third grade I fell down from the monkey bars because my weak little chubby arms couldn't support me, and a kid behind me started swinging. I turned around and got kneed in the face.

yesterday I cranked out a set of 10 pullups on them and then humped one of these little duck seats that has a spring on the bottom. Winning.

we had similar thoughts, but I didn't crank 10, I was only able to crank 5 and a half. I'm really bad at pullups. Low center of gravity. I also didn't have the idea to hump any of the rides, but I've made a note for next time.

marrec

Banned
This Japanese shaming needs to stop. They attach Go-Pros to their penises because of a mistranslation in the manual, nothing else.

Granadier

This could be a scene from a movie. Flashback to the chubby kid with a bloody nose. Then show main actor angrily doing 10 pull ups. He jumps down and vigorously humps the duck seat, and then knees a little kid in the face before walking off into the sunset. Never to be seen again.

Jobbs

Banned
Halycon's whole life is getting revenge for various things that happened to him as a kid

I.. I guess that's most of us, actually, though

Granadier

I can think of a few possibilities for myself. I was an asshole as a kid.

Jobbs

Banned
When I was 10 or 11 I disarmed a bully (like a legit bully who had a problem with me for some reason) by just being strangely nice to him every time he came at me. Eventually he just stopped, and then a while after that he wanted to be my friend.

And that's when I punched him in the neck.

I feel like my life is punishing me for having an idyllic childhood

You had a great childhood? Damnit. No fair.

:: punishes ::

Sometimes I wonder what kind of lame asshole I'd be if my whole childhood was perfect. I'd be such a douche now.

Granadier

That son of a bitch that stole my slammer in 6th grade.

That's why I put them all in the slammer.

Det. Halcyon, FBI. YEEEEAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, poggs! I grew up right when poggs were going out of style and Pokemon cards were becoming the hot new thing.

Misha

Banned
Well, your mom's kind of an asshole, so it couldn't have been totally perfect.

I only really noticed that toward the end of high school. pretty much my life was pretty good and my obliviousness made it twice as good. Now that I'm an adult, I'm recognizing the realities of how things are and it sorta sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom