• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring sexytrab so we can make it a sexy convention.

With fancy nachos and sour cream.

I don't like sour cream either tho. I'm all about nachos + guac + salsa.

Maybe someday. I'm not really rushing it.

Sorry I made the thread depressing I'll go back to bed now

that's perfectly understandable. I just meant in the future maybe. once you're ready.

also feel free to talk if you need to talk about it! I'm sure most people here would also help out with PMs if you don't want it to be public. I definitely would.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Somehow hearing the word bad experience reminds me of the father of a friend who was asking me to have sex with him (He is married and not my type) while driving me up to his house to hang out with my friend and I was super uncomfortable about the situation to the point I stopped visiting my friend. My friend was a moron that gave his dad my number in case he didnt pick up while hanging out with me and the father would call me multiple times in the day and at hours no one in their right mind would call.( Talking about calls around 5am-7am when Im usually sleeping) The dad one day showed up in front of the house screaming my name at 7am and Im a heavy sleeper so I didnt hear him. My brother woke up and told him I was sleeping and he kept insisting in talking with me. My brother wakes me up and when I show up he says Im the only one that can help him fix the gate which is a damn lie since I dont know shit about fixing gates and he disappeared for a while. He tried a few more calls after that and one day I saw him at the mall and he saw me evading him so he didnt bother me.

Thats as far as I'll go on details cause it's a bit disgusting and I don't feel like saying the things he wanted me to do to him and the ones he wanted to do to me. People need to know when they are being fucking creepy and stop.

Vazra

That's.... your friends dad is a psycho.

Yup. Also the way he described things with such details was absolutely disgusting and I was really uncomfortable sitting next to him not saying anything. Ugh. Im glad nothing serious happened there and he stopped bothering me.

EDIT: Bless I never did a sleep over cause me and heavy sleep I wonder if he would have tried something. ugh.

because we'd meet at a bar: "well, what do you wanna do?" "i dunno" "i know a good drinking game!"

3 hours later

[scene missing]
I don't really know any good drinking games though. apart from drinking everytime Ripley does something badass. so it must be one of you guys to come up with that idea.
Somehow hearing the word bad experience reminds me of the father of a friend who was asking me to have sex with him (He is married and not my type) while driving me up to his house to hang out with my friend and I was super uncomfortable about the situation to the point I stopped visiting my friend. My friend was a moron that gave his dad my number in case he didnt pick up while hanging out with me and the father would call me multiple times in the day and at hours no one in their right mind would call.( Talking about calls around 5am-7am when Im usually sleeping) The dad one day showed up in front of the house screaming my name at 7am and Im a heavy sleeper so I didnt hear him. My brother woke up and told him I was sleeping and he kept insisting in talking with me. My brother wakes me up and when I show up he says Im the only one that can help him fix the gate which is a damn lie since I dont know shit about fixing gates and he disappeared for a while. He tried a few more calls after that and one day I saw him at the mall and he saw me evading him so he didnt bother me.

Thats as far as I'll go on details cause it's a bit disgusting and I don't feel like saying the things he wanted me to do to him and the ones he wanted to do to me. People need to know when they are being fucking creepy and stop.

that's fucked up. you should've called the cops or something man

I was helping my parents renew their car registration and uh...lookie who I found

wellnow.png

Vazra

That's fucked up. you should've called the cops or something man

I didn't wanted to worry my parents and also thinking about my friend and his family. The dad is trash but since nothing physical happened I thought it was in best interests to not say a thing. I've talked with friends about it and friends that know the friend I'm talking about and well it's in the past and my friend no longer lives in the island so I got no reasons to visit that house anymore.

Have a shot of tequila everytime there is still tequila in the bottle.
sounds good to me!

I didn't wanted to worry my parents and also thinking about my friend and his family. The dad is trash but since nothing physical happened I thought it was in best interests to not say a thing. I've talked with friends about it and friends that know the friend I'm talking about and well it's in the past and my friend no longer lives in the island so I got no reasons to visit that house anymore.

how old were you?

I am so, so sorry this happened to you. He's a scumbag and you didn't deserve that.

Vazra

how old were you?
26 (It happened last year)

I am so, so sorry this happened to you. He's a scumbag and you didn't deserve that.

Thanks. That felt really weird cause I couldn't come up with any words or simply tell him to stop it. I think I was in shocked the whole way there and then trying to pretend nothing he said happened as I get there with my friend and the rest of his family was a bit hard to do when I didnt have to. Thankfully nothing physical happened and he has been out of the picture for nearly a full year now.

Jobbs

Banned
Woke up all stiff. Jeezis. Hella stiff.

Played football with a bunch of kids yesterday. This is what I always say about being over 30... You can still do everything, you just get sore later.

Jobbs

Banned
Who the fuck needs a shower on a plane? How is that a thing? I don't even like peeing on the plane because I have to walk by people.

26 (It happened last year)

Thanks. That felt really weird cause I couldn't come up with any words or simply tell him to stop it. I think I was in shocked the whole way there and then trying to pretend nothing he said happened as I get there with my friend and the rest of his family was a bit hard to do when I didnt have to. Thankfully nothing physical happened and he has been out of the picture for nearly a full year now.

It's even harder that it happened in connection with s friend, but you'll be better off without that negativity in your life. <3

Ugh, that's awful.

People need to know when they are being fucking creepy and stop.

I only ever realize an innocuous thing on my part was creepy in hindsight. (Not to suggest this guy had innocent intentions, jeez)

I was going to ask out that girl today but then she'd think I got this haircut to ask her out and it'd make me seem desperate.

Just say that you meant to ask her out last week, before you got the haircut. Totally smooth.

Played football with a bunch of kids yesterday. This is what I always say about being over 30... You can still do everything, you just get sore later.

It's still worth it. Have to wear a bunch of contraptions to prevent various joint injuries from reoccurring too.

Good morning, FakeGAF!

Thinking about Punch Out, man.

The original NES version is really intense for a NES sports game.

I think I should have a peanut butter sandwich with my store brought blueberry Muffin and banana.

I'very been having cold bottle of raspberry tea snapple instead of coffee because my colon is blocked up. I'very been doing it for two weeks because I was told by the ER doctor to lay off the coffee. I miss coffee so much :(

Thinking about buying a digital version of Smash Brothers for the Wii U. Any other FakeGAFfers have any thoughts. Anyone in this thread play Smash Brothers for the Wii U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom