• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
If you want to play a game with the most annoying character ever devised, it's Ren in Oxenfree. Before this game I've never wanted to tie a character to the actor who portrays them and leave them both on railroad tracks

From the outset my purpose in the game became finding any way to punish this obnoxious little fuck, and the game was only bearable because you can successfully be a dick to him

FloatOn

Kind of a stupid waste of money but my new desk ornament came in

12138359_10153625967398515_580972141841032932_o.jpg

^_^

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Which one are you?

12832509_574876332668021_2367457534607557046_n.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like to think I'm a Power Star

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
For some reason I'm watching this video on Tattoo Stealing and I can't stop staring at her ear gauges.

There's no coming back from that, is there? You can never go back.

Good. Metroid was my favorite series growing up, with Super Metroid being my favorite game. I have so many positive memories around it. Seeing the progression from Metroid to Super Metroid as a child was mind blowing... Which is why modern Metroid has always been so disappointing

Other M is the only really disappointment. Fusion, Zero Mission, the Prime trilogy, all sublime.

I never understood what the appeal of Dragon Ball Z.

That animation style has always put me off, for some fucked up reason.

G-Gundam is stupid but it was my jam back in the day.

Gay Latvian Lumberjacks wear flannel, post selfies, drink at Starbuck's, work hard and fuck each other silly.

Don't tell me the Gay Latvian Lumberjack lifestyle is not one of envy for any of us.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

SolVanderlyn

Flannel is the best. It was my choice for Real and Fake GAF this year

Pretty sure this counts as flannel

Jobbs

Banned
The fact that you have a cock in your game to use as a boner gif, it just makes my day.

The amount of stupid shit in my game (most of it having stupid requirements to make sure it'll almost never be seen -- such as standing still next to something for a long time, which is a trick I use for delivering a number of secrets) may surprise people considering how seriously it takes itself

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah. I mean you can have them in off duty but it's such a pain I just let the hole close

Understandable. It still looked good!

The amount of stupid shit in my game (most of it having stupid requirements to make sure it'll almost never be seen -- such as standing still next to something for a long time, which is a trick I use for delivering a number of secrets) may surprise people considering how seriously it takes itself

Brilliant. I can't wait to play.

HYPED!!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Reading the last page reminded me that I need to shave

Why? My hair is almost 80% gray (rest is black) and beard is... light brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom