• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Which one are you?

12832509_574876332668021_2367457534607557046_n.jpg

A button.

I'll beat you yet, procrastination

latest

Dragonz I don't want to piss in your cornflakes but Middle English for have is hast. Hath evolved to has. So you would say he hath spoken, or the people hast spoken.

Baby showers are so annoying, someone save me
rBbyBOc.jpg
Oh boy. Are any of them asking you when you're having your next one? Because they always ask me when I'm having my first.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Getting a bit sleepy, but it is only 9:15 pm

And I decided that I will go on Rock in Vienna festival this year. At least for the last day (Maiden, Kreator, Ghost and Nightwish).

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
80s pop culture references, dystopia, 80s pop culture references, a paragraph about masturbation being the cornerstone of human innovation and progress, 80s pop culture references.

You've now read it.

Bleh, guess it'll stay on my bookshelf. I forced myself through SnowCrash because of a recommendation and felt like puking afterwards. Such trash.

Somnia

I just started reading the Shannara books, well some of them. No idea if I'll even try to read all of them, but thought I'd give them a try.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh boy. Are any of them asking you when you're having your next one? Because they always ask me when I'm having my first.

Yes!And she said that if I have one soon they can play together >_<

Also, this isn't even the first time I have been accused of that in FakeGAF. I don't know how I feel about it. I literally just crosspost photos from my fb :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom