• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FUCK!

I hate Yen!

Yen hates you!

Grenadier,

I'm putting together a ragtag group for roll20 later on this month/next month if you want to join?

Also, this entire stream is us trying to figure out what the fuck we're doing.
Glad this is happening now and not in the campaign I'll be running

Sweet, I'd be happy to join. Just shoot me a PM when you have details of when, thanks! :)

I wish I was part of the weekend fake Gaf antics.

I miss you all and want to talk about licking buttholes. #cry

Speaking of, how'd the Applebee's war turn out?

Jobbs

Banned
guten morgen.

my butt hurts :(

:: sundays ::

I watched a few eps of The Americans last night. Really good.

In other news: I Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane. If anyone would like to touch me, get in line

Jobbs

Banned
me too :(

:: man hormones ::

I have to watch my niece's father's yappy little dog, for some reason I agreed to this, and he barks at every little thing, I'm about to snap

Jobbs

Banned
little dogs suck. someone had to say it. imma eat it.

he knows me, he's been here before, so I believe I can keep him only pooping outside.. but he makes the cats nervous. (he's an old dog, he's been around since the kids were toddlers, but he still is as little and yappy as any of them))

Mel was staying over my head all night... Randomly when I was sleeping I kinda woke up and heard "hrkk hrkk hrkk" and I realized she was about to puke ON ME so I ninja rolled out of the couch and dodged...

Then I'm up at 4am cleaning cat spitup, and she's doing it because she's nervous.

I don't know why I agree to things.

Risgroo

wsNrRVQ.jpg

Tree fiddy

Somnia

Woke up afraid I'd be feeling it from the car wreck since everyone I know was all "oh you'll feel it tomorrow!"... Nope still fine... So hey that's a much better start than yesterday!

Holy shit what's this Steinways album on Spotify from 2011 I thought they only did Missed The Boat and Gorilla Marketing

EDIT: Oh ok it's an EP/splits etc. compilation. Cool.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning GAF, holy shit a new thread.

I spent all day yesterday and night beating ALttP in one sitting. Someone send mojitos.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FUCK DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

Both ends of it.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffff

Halcyon

Had some pesto tomato and fresh mozzarella omelettes this morning. Having a wife is awesome.

I just put up new blinds and we're going to my in-laws for lunch.

I'm such an adult.

Jobbs

Banned
Morning GAF, holy shit a new thread.

I spent all day yesterday and night beating ALttP in one sitting. Someone send mojitos.

First time beating ALTTP?

Had some pesto tomato and fresh mozzarella omelettes this morning. Having a wife is awesome.

I just put up new blinds and we're going to my in-laws for lunch.

I'm such an adult.

This is such a contradictory statement. Having a wife is awesome, okay, now I'm spending my Sunday going to lunch with in-laws. That part sounds awful to me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not all in-laws are terrible.

Halcyon

My father in law is my only friend. We are going to play ping ping and talk about art.

Also my mother in law cooks like Rachel Ray or Martha Stewart. She color coordinated the plating Jobbs. She has special seasonal plates.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm spending my sunday sorta-working and getting yapped at every time the dog either hears a noise or thinks it hears a noise. I'm extremely on edge.

Somnia

First time in 2016, yes. First time beating it on an actual SNES since like 1997, plus the kid adored it so we plowed through it.

Ok now that's awesome, how old is your kid?

One thing I remember so fondly is playing Zelda's on Christmas as a kid, I still remember opening up my original NES Zelda and seeing that gold cart! I'd say Zelda is the series that got me into the fantasy genre.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ok now that's awesome, how old is your kid?

One thing I remember so fondly is playing Zelda's on Christmas as a kid, I still remember opening up my original NES Zelda and seeing that gold cart! I'd say Zelda is the series that got me into the fantasy genre.

She's 6
If you don't teach that kid about Super Metroid soon...

She's watched me play through it on Wii U. Metroid is my all time favorite series. Samus was literally life changing for me as a kid.

Jobbs

Banned
For some reason I'm watching this video on Tattoo Stealing and I can't stop staring at her ear gauges.

There's no coming back from that, is there? You can never go back.

She's watched me play through it on Wii U. Metroid is my all time favorite series. Samus was literally life changing for me as a kid.

Good. Metroid was my favorite series growing up, with Super Metroid being my favorite game. I have so many positive memories around it. Seeing the progression from Metroid to Super Metroid as a child was mind blowing... Which is why modern Metroid has always been so disappointing

For some reason I'm watching this video on Tattoo Stealing and I can't stop staring at her ear gauges.

There's no coming back from that, is there? You can never go back.

*plugs, the gauge is the size

I don't mind them, those are probably a bit too big but ones that are like a centimetre or so can be pretty cute

And yeah, had a quick look and 10mm is normally the point that it won't close up again

Somnia

Ok I just don't get Stardew Valley.. but then again I never liked Harvest Moon either. It just doesn't seem fun and I've tried watching people stream it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Made myself a tuna pate with lots of garlic, white and red onion and corn. Damn this is good.

Ok I just don't get Stardew Valley.. but then again I never liked Harvest Moon either. It just doesn't seem fun and I've tried watching people stream it.

I think for me it's a game like Cities Skylines or Rollercoaster Tycoon or something where I like watching someone play it and find it pretty relaxing, but would just be suuuuper bored if I played it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom