• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Incidentally, lentil soup is trash.

Oh you motherfuckers...

Top page weird fruit gif #tbt

BogusMessyFlee.gif

This is actually kind of like a childbirth, the birth of that little nut thing at the end

This fruit looks like something out of Aliens

marrec

Banned
I'm officially the annoying guy posting baby pictures to Facebook nonstop.

Your baby has tiny wrinkly baby hands

*thumbs up*

do they have oysters dipped in gasoline? :p

I wonder what afghan food would be like

The North Korean stuff was all tough grasses, rather tasteless broths, and plain hard breads. It was... a stark meal.

The Afghan food was sooo fucking good though, honey goat curry and mint cheese. Very refreshing.

Halcyon

I once made a thread bitching about this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1139321&highlight=

I've since grown to not give a shit

I will mostly cool it off probably in the next few days. It's just so mind blowing that the one day I vividly remember busting a big old nut inside my wife after she wore this really hot dress, that I've now got a beautiful little girl who looks exactly like I did when I was born.

I get to now brainwash a child into doing the dishes for me. It's a win win win

FloatOn

Good. I've always found people complaining about pictures of other peoples kids to be the annoying thing -- Not the actual pictures. It comes down to dontbesofuckingrude.gif that's someone's own human being they spawned

yeah. totally get that.

I still have the tendency to get bothered but I'm better about keeping it to myself. I've realized that it's not so much the baby pics as it is the behavior motivating the baby pics.

You see the same thing in these girls that insist on taking thousands of selfies or pictures of their boyfriend. Or guys that post pictures of their cars or muscles.

People just love projecting a specific digital persona to mask their own insecurities. I wish people would be authentic every now and again. But, it's the internet so it's never going to happen.

Therefore, zero fucks given.

marrec

Banned
Gotta give you the authentic starving North Korean experience.

The Conflict Kitchen is great because they always provide as authentic as possible a food experience. So for the North Korean menu they flew to South Korean and spoke with Northern defectors there and learned as much as possible about the food they eat.

It was depressing to read about.

Here's the wrapper they provided with the meal, with information about North Korean foods and in general.

http://conflictkitchen.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/korea_wrapper3.pdf

SystemBug

sometimes people post pics of their children because of family and stuff. like if i have a kid my aunts and uncles would probably wanna see em

FloatOn

sometimes people post pics of their children because of family and stuff. like if i have a kid my aunts and uncles would probably wanna see em

as pointed out in that thread, I would use mass texting for this.

if I was born in the age of social media I would not want my baby pics plastered all over the internet for everyone to see.

#babyprivacymatters

The Conflict Kitchen is great because they always provide as authentic as possible a food experience. So for the North Korean menu they flew to South Korean and spoke with Northern defectors there and learned as much as possible about the food they eat.

It was depressing to read about.

Here's the wrapper they provided with the meal, with information about North Korean foods and in general.

http://conflictkitchen.org/wp-conten...a_wrapper3.pdf

Just got done reading this.

Damn.

remember when everyone used to email pictures to eachother? those were the good old days

Make Email Great Again.

Misha

Banned
Just got done reading this.

Damn.

this is where i once heard of them from

Wikipedia said:
Controversy erupted in 2014 when Conflict Kitchen began serving Palestinian cuisine. The affair was set off by a public event, hosted by Conflict Kitchen with Nael Aldweib, a local doctor and West Bank native, and Ken Boas, chair of the board of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions-USA and professor of literature at the University of Pittsburgh....
... In a video report by the BBC, Gregg Roman again criticized the restaurant for passing off opinion as fact, citing as evidence the restaurant's informational brochures, which included interviews with Palestinians. He also rejected the project's claim to artistic status, saying, "representing the Palestinian people through their so-called art is not art in an of itself, but it is hate speech." Jon Rubin, one of the restaurant's co-directors, and who is himself Jewish, replied, "We’re interested in promoting understanding of the Palestinian perspective.”...

The people who try to push for Israel's side in the conflict are horrible at making themselves look good

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Found out today that I'm "the cool teacher"

Mission accomplished
sunglasses%2Bemoticon.png

Jobbs

Banned
people who bitch about stuff like that piss me off

the only thing about language that triggers me is misuse/neglect of contractions -- and incorrect "there"ing... and honestly, I probably shouldn't let myself be bothered by that stuff anyway

Misha

Banned
people who bitch about stuff like that piss me off

the only thing about language that triggers me is misuse/neglect of contractions -- and incorrect "there"ing... and honestly, I probably shouldn't let myself be bothered by that stuff anyway

I only really get annoyed when it makes the meaning ambiguous

zeemumu

Maybe it's time for my stupid question thread "Why do Europeans wear tracksuits to commit crime?"

The Four Kings are dead. Working on getting to Seathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom