• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Found out today that I'm "the cool teacher"

Mission accomplished
sunglasses%2Bemoticon.png

It's a trap!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FakeGAF challenge: if you cover up the left side of your page with usernames and avatars, can you tell who's posting? Do you know your fellow FakeGAFfers well enough to distinguish them from their style of diction alone?

I think I do, I just tried it and did pretty well

zeemumu

I've had this unopened box of Pocky sitting on my table for 2 months now. I was hoping someone would steal it for their lunch so I wouldn't have to toss out good food.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
FakeGAF challenge: if you cover up the left side of your page with usernames and avatars, can you tell who's posting? Do you know your fellow FakeGAFfers well enough to distinguish them from their style of diction alone?

you can turn off avatars, oh you mean both.

maybe only varza, I can sense his thirst from here.

zeemumu

Only Windam, Jobbs, JoshwithaJ, Dragonz, and YKN.

Misha

Banned
That thread needs jesus.gif

its really sad when you go into those types of threads and you see people actually pushing those kinds of things instead of the generic "thats that religion's stance on that" (though of course theres way more people making fun of them)

pretty sure that guy though has made a few threads where he doesn't seem to learn whatever it is he's looking for

Misha

Banned

until I see certain quirks or w/e (like jobbs hating everything), I really can't do it at all

edit: double post. I count on you guys to post fast enough so I don't have this problem!

*picks a random page*

Be back in a sec

SystemBug

Maybe it's time for my stupid question thread "Why do Europeans wear tracksuits to commit crime?"

The Four Kings are dead. Working on getting to Seathe

Reminds me of the time I used to have this Russian friend. He was pretty much the crazy Russian stereotype. Even his name was Vlad

Jobbs

Banned
There are definitely at least a handful of people I could make good guesses on without seeing their name or avatar.

MeagerTiredGoldfish.gif

Symphonia

Banned
Apparently, I have a very distinctive posting style that people can use to identify me. I don't really think I do but, eh, it is what it is.

marrec

Banned
good afternoon im salty af

Good afternoon salty af I'm dad

Welp.

The autism forum I just signed up for is 100% ant-vax.

Maaaan that sucks. Are there alternatives?

Apparently, I have a very distinctive posting style that people can use to identify me. I don't really think I do but, eh, it is what it is.

I think there are only a few people who post so consistently in the same style as to be easily identified. I don't think you're one of them.

Kevyt

Five different people have canceled on tonight's dinner plans so it's getting moved to next Monday. Not cool guys.

It's okay! You can have dinner with me.

We can have penne alfredo pasta from Costco. :p

(it's frozen but it should only take a few minutes in the microwave for it to be ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom