• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you. Glad someone understands this reference I always make

17ef1da0-eeab-0131-6d66-0aa0f90d87b4.gif

marrec

Banned
And you probably don't need numerous studies to tell you that the 13th floor of a building has no supernatural properties and yet most building skip that number. External forces don't really matter if your mind makes it real.

What I meant was, by and large nobody actually acts differently despite some people believing that people act differently. I mean, the myth isn't "I go crazy during a full moon" but "other people go crazy during a full moon".

As opposed to the self-fulfilling myth "I take off my clothes when I drink tequila" which is really just an excuse for me to take off my clothes.

jks

I don't need an excuse to take off my clothes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What I meant was, by and large nobody actually acts differently despite some people believing that people act differently. I mean, the myth isn't "I go crazy during a full moon" but "other people go crazy during a full moon".

As opposed to the self-fulfilling myth "I take off my clothes when I drink tequila" which is really just an excuse for me to take off my clothes.

jks

I don't need an excuse to take off my clothes.

I can give you excuses to take em off
invoker-romance.gif

Symphonia

Banned
I'm back from my first day of work.

It was pretty cool. Small team of six to work with, only a small handful of people we have to deal with on a daily basis, a nice bunch of company benefits, and £8.50 an hour, plus uncapped commission.

"Although it is not as common as sleepwalking, nocturnal sleep-related eating disorder (NS-RED) can occur during sleepwalking. People with this disorder eat while they are asleep. They often walk into the kitchen and prepare food without a recollection for having done so."

I had forgotten that sleep eating is actually a thing.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
"Although it is not as common as sleepwalking, nocturnal sleep-related eating disorder (NS-RED) can occur during sleepwalking. People with this disorder eat while they are asleep. They often walk into the kitchen and prepare food without a recollection for having done so."

I had forgotten that sleep eating is actually a thing.
The things I've done on ambien. Lol

marrec

Banned
Thin crust so crunchy, less of the gross chewy bread.

Listen let's face it the topping to bread ratio on normal pizza is completely wrong. Default pizza ratio should be thin crust.

marrec

Banned
Ya, and a thin crust pizza makes for a better pizza.

Basically just give me a flaky cracker with pureed tomatoes and shit on it.

I need to try Detroit style pizza. That shit looks heavenly.

NYC style was simply okay when I tried it. And I have no desire to eat an actual pie when I eat pizza, so Chi style can get rekt.

Misha

Banned
Thin crust so crunchy, less of the gross chewy bread.

Listen let's face it the topping to bread ratio on normal pizza is completely wrong. Default pizza ratio should be thin crust.

agreed and also a lot of places overdo it with the sauce

also if its called "flatbread pizza" its usually a good time

marrec

Banned
agreed and also a lot of places overdo it with the sauce

also if its called "flatbread pizza" its usually a good time

100% true on both accounts.

Most pizza places around Pittsburgh don't seem to do thin crust but Vocelli's does and it's awesome.

apparently batman vs superman is supposed to be good. weird.

I don't ever trust early fan impressions, but it's nice to see at least that they aren't negative. I still don't know if I'll see it in theaters yet.

Misha

Banned
100% true on both accounts.

Most pizza places around Pittsburgh don't seem to do thin crust but Vocelli's does and it's awesome.

I never bothered to try that from there. pretty much i expect any take out pizza to be not great so I just load it with toppings. usually if I'm getting good stuff its at semi-trendy places like houlihan's or the porch
I don't ever trust early fan impressions, but it's nice to see at least that they aren't negative. I still don't know if I'll see it in theaters yet.

I was thinking more along the lines of first fantastic 4 movie in terms of reception except more dramatic and more campy (yes at the same time). glad to hear its not that

Misha

Banned
The Porch's pizza is legit ya, I try to eat there or the Conflict Kitchen anytime I'm near campus.

I haven't tried Conflict Kitchen sounds interesting. Do they have a dine in area? Cause most things I've read seems to say that its just a window rather than a full restaurant
Pizza wars episode MMMMMMMCXVI: Pineapple is still terrible

pineapple is pretty much a great way to make everything sweeter. if you cook it, it gets rid of the pineapply taste and tastes like pure sugar

marrec

Banned
I haven't tried Conflict Kitchen sounds interesting. Do they have a dine in area? Cause most things I've read seems to say that its just a window rather than a full restaurant

Nah, unfortunately they don't do Dine In, but there's seating out in front and that big gazebo. I'd recommend avoiding the North Korea'n cuisine though.

marrec

Banned
Incidentally, lentil soup is trash.

You contrarian mother fucker

I make a pretty hearty lentil soup several times a week

btw people with cell phone holster things on their belts are lame

I try to avoid making it and my other favorite bean soup, Split Pea soup, because it's so full of carbs. But sometimes I just can't stop the craving and I do up a big pot.

Yes, the VP of finance here wears one of them, he is a lame human being.

I hope he isn't reading this.

jks bill you're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom