• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you don't need to put on pants.

Are you spying on me? :O

I'm at work so I have pants on right now, but I always drop them when I'm alone in my room. Around the house I generally wear pajama bottoms or sweats.

It's okay! You can have dinner with me.

We can have penne alfredo pasta from Costco. :p

(it's frozen but it should only take a few minutes in the microwave for it to be ready)
This is really tempting. I would eat pasta every day if I wasn't watching my weight!

Oh also my new coworker today was talking with me and he thought I must be seventeen years old. I'm generally flattered when people tell me I look young but that seems like a bit of a stretch from twenty-three!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Pants around the house are way too uncomfortable.

*sitting here with pants on*

zeemumu

Gat Dayumn

000.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I always get disproportionately angry when other people I live with drink the last bit of coffee, even if they themselves made it.

Does that make me annoying?

I really hate expecting coffee and being met with nothing

Jobbs

Banned
I love creeping on the clothing models on Amazon (that and I just like looking at fashion stuff, if you can believe it)

This one is so cute

I know I've made the joke many times but because I do this my splash page is always hilarious. Full of girl shit

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love creeping on the clothing models on Amazon (that and I just like looking at fashion stuff, if you can believe it)

This one is so cute

I know I've made the joke many times but because I do this my splash page is always hilarious. Full of girl shit
Jobbs, I hope you realize how creepy this sounds.

That said, there was a decently prominent website (Snorg Tees I think, it might even still be around) that had a lot of fairly attractive women model its very stupid t-shirts. Sometimes I went to look at the t-shirts, and not because they were hilarious. That, and its ads were literally everywhere.

SolVanderlyn

Drunk on Monday night smh

SolVanderlyn

You thought Thomas Brodie-Singer was twelve though and he's twenty-four.
He's a special case.

Non-sequiter, I love this game so much

D3afh8s.jpg

No other game can be so unintentionally hilarious through such a severe lack of self awareness.

Jobbs

Banned
You thought Thomas Brodie-Singer was twelve though and he's twenty-four.

There are outliers. Maybe they purposefully young him up for the role too.

iYoHjqY.png

You guys think this is underage? I just don't see it at all, like, at all. I'm going to bone structure, proportions -- I just don't see anything that indicates to me underage or particularly young.

The "extra young" look isn't even my thing

SolVanderlyn

image.php

Jobbs bein spooky

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey, hey, HEY. Back the fuck up Vaz, I'm sure you jerk it to far stranger shit than young and attractive clothed women.
Naked men playing with their bananas or penetrating mouth or poopy hole.

I don't jerk off much really. Last time was weeks ago. When I do it, it's in the shower and to memories, not amazon. =D

Memories are the best jerk material!
Am I part of your memories?

SystemBug

There are outliers. Maybe they purposefully young him up for the role too.

iYoHjqY.png

You guys think this is underage? I just don't see it at all, like, at all. I'm going to bone structure, proportions -- I just don't see anything that indicates to me underage or particularly young.

The "extra young" look isn't even my thing
I didn't say underage. I said teens. I know a model...she was 18 and she had a good facial structure. I honestly thought she was a bit older than that.

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't say underage. I said teens. I know a model...she was 18 and she had a good facial structure. I honestly thought she was a bit older than that.

In any case, I can't say how old she is except that she doesn't appear underage at all to me

I apologize if I sounded creepy, I was just joking around

Seriously, wtf.

"I can't pay that fee."
"Brian, normally people save up for paying taxes."
"Yes, but those taxes I incurred while working for you. Last year, you paid my taxes, remember?"
"That was a bonus."
".... regardless of the situation last year, I got hit with this fee from working for you."
"You can work off what you owe me, then."
"I'm being taxed simply for working for you."
"I'm sorry, but you have to be an adult about this."

FUME5

In any case, I can't say how old she is except that she doesn't appear underage at all to me

I apologize if I sounded creepy, I was just joking around

Don't sweat it, we know you're the type of dude who spooks in the squat rack.

My dog needs a new ball. His old one is all chewed up to hell and he peed on it.

Deliberately pissed on his own ball? Never had a dog do that, if mine poops at the park and she's dropped her ball nearby she'll expect me to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom