• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Deliberately pissed on his own ball? Never had a dog do that, if mine poops at the park and she's dropped her ball nearby she'll expect me to pick it up.

It would seem so. I'm about to head to the pet store to get him a more durable chew toy and/or ball.

That should be annotated into every copy of Frankenstein from now on.

If I remember that book like I think I do, that happens towards the end after the monster strangles Frankenstein's wife because he threw his potential mate out before he finished making her.

Jobbs

Banned
That should be annotated into every copy of Frankenstein from now on.

me rn = bouncing around in my chair waiting to play dark souls wednesday morning, barely able to do any work =(

I'm like a little boy

I think I'm taking my nieces to TRU tomorrow. That'll be fun. I like TRU

Jobbs

Banned
Every time I fall asleep with Hulu on I wake up to weird stuff playing that I'd never watch in a million years

That's how I got into Larry King NOW, though.

I've been watching Heart of Dixie on Netfwix

I'm an odd beast

Am I allowed to say I find Rachel Bilson hot or are you guys going to say she looks too young too?

I'm enjoying watching everything go to shit.

giphy.gif

zeemumu

Listen...I'm not watching because I'm into zombie shows.

I mean it's a solid show despite my...bias. I'm enjoying watching everything go to shit.

Yeah but your interest is 95% "bias".

I haven't caught up on the last few episodes of Walking Dead yet but I don't plan on watching FTWD at all. I'm not big on spinoffs. Didn't really even watch Once Upon a Time's Wonderland spinoff.

Universal's putting in a year-round Walking Dead walkthrough attraction though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is it so hard to translate concepts that float around in your head into concrete ideas and productive reflections of what you've envisioned?

Creative ventures can be a drag, sometimes. Especially when you keep comparing yourself to your personal ideal, and to other people that have inspired you.

zeemumu

Eh...

I got my dog a rope toy and a squeaky ball that smells like bacon. He's losing his mind right now.

Why is it so hard to translate concepts that float around in your head into concrete ideas and productive reflections of what you've envisioned?

Creative ventures can be a drag, sometimes. Especially when you keep comparing yourself to your personal ideal, and to other people that have inspired you.

Probably because the stuff you make in your mind is more insane than anything you could physically make real on paper. That's the logic behind those horror movies where they never show the entity.

Jobbs

Banned

It's not hard. The problem is you.

I lasted about 15 seconds.

Beyonce's version >

AbleGivingDotterel.gif

slap slap teehee sry

Misha

Banned

I'm pretty sure its an actual disconnect between different parts of your brain
Then you don't have to participate.

..... yes.

I'd have to stop at my friend's to use it then. Should be no prob

marrec

Banned
It is, isn't it? How strange are we?

Is it strange? I figure everyone likes a bit of the more hurty side of sex, even if it's just a bit.

Off-topic though, I made zucchini noodles with one of those spiralizers the other day and they were fucking delicious.

Zucchini noodles > all comers.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom