• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
What kinds of things do you find crazy? Some of my friends are still in college so I'm curious where I lie in this range.

If it were up to me there'd be no problem, but the client already paid for them so they'll be the ones deciding where they go. I'll let you know if they decide we can keep them (which we would mostly use as spares for test printing).
Oh lilith you're the craziest of all.

And I don't actually want one.

Oh lilith you're the craziest of all.

And I don't actually want one.

lol I figured.

That's actually why I posted about it because I was thinking whoever ends up with the shirts, like, would it even be a good donation? Free is free and beggars can't be choosers, but sporting a bunch of sponsors on your back for no reason is kind of a joke.

That's why they should let us keep them and use them as spares to test print on.

FUME5

Nah. I don't do pets. They knock over your TVs, scratch up your furniture, make too much noise, have to be fed, blah blah blah.

If you train a dog right, only the last point is relevant, and since you like long walks the exercise part is taken care of. Each to their own though.

Aw, it's soo adorable. Wish I was close I'd adopt her in a second.

Same, I share custody of the dog with my parents (I take her on the weekends) and I've been thinking about getting another dog for ages.

Is there a good way to tell Hulu to knock it off with the suggestions? I'm tired of staring at this ugly mug every time I finish one of my shows.

yIdkcFe.png

N70Cgv1.gif

I'll just leave this here for Dragonz.

AcridMeat

Banned
lol I figured.

That's actually why I posted about it because I was thinking whoever ends up with the shirts, like, would it even be a good donation? Free is free and beggars can't be choosers, but sporting a bunch of sponsors on your back for no reason is kind of a joke.

That's why they should let us keep them and use them as spares to test print on.
I think it'd be slightly amusing to wear in irony.

I've always wanted to get those championship shirts with the losing team listed instead. Like a Jazz NBA champions 97 shirt. It'd be a great way to show that I'm living in my own reality.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Fighting against Flash is noble but I think ultimately its death will be at the hands of entities much larger than you or me. so you're only hurting yourself right now.

Hasn't it already been killed officially?

I haven't used anything with Flash for over a year honestly.

I've always wanted to get those championship shirts with the losing team listed instead. Like a Jazz NBA champions 97 shirt. It'd be a great way to show that I'm living in my own reality.

Perfect season patriot shirts would be great to wear :(

Hasn't it already been killed officially?

I haven't used anything with Flash for over a year honestly.

Well it still worked on my browser until a month or two ago, and apparently Firefox/Twitch still wants it to happen. But I think you're right on the whole.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about! :D

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Well it still worked on my browser until a month or two ago, and apparently Firefox/Twitch still wants it to happen. But I think you're right on the whole.

Yeah, I think it's in the deprecation stage where it's still being used but is being phased out for HTML5.

rip, you will not be missed flash

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh mah god you guys tagged me back into this thread and of course what I see is this gif lol

Where's the rest of the FakeGAF gifs at? I know we had tons of Windam stuff

This one is newer and made by me. XOXO
36d3d382f5.gif

Wazzy

Banned

Turin

Banned
Hey, Wazz! *fistbump*

I miss some of the old Windam gifs. I remember the maple syrup one. The Simpsons one. I think TrueGrime was supposed to make one of Windam emerging from a black hole but he never got around to it.

Wazzy

Banned
Acrid I miss random music drops from this thread so this one for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdjQsaB0n0

Hey, Wazz! *fistbump*

I miss some of the old Windam gifs. I remember the maple syrup one. The Simpsons one. I think TrueGrime was supposed to make one of Windam emerging from a black hole but he never got around to it.
Heyyyyy!

There was so many but my favourite was the FF VIII gif of me and someone else running from him :lol

I once saw some kids playing on an inflatable sinking-Titanic; surely two years is enough time to make this mirthful.

(I flipped it over to smelly's)

I accept this.

So the Backstreet Boys are having an open house.

They invite the entire block for a glorious dinner. Everyone comes. Joey Fatone just bough a deer, a full grown buck. Everyone admires it. "You can pet him" Joey warns "but don't play with him". Everyone sits down to dinner. A wonderful six course meal of the most lavish dishes. Dessert from all over the world, all to Backstreet Boys covers done up by Kenny G. Everyone is having a great time. All but the young son of the McAllisters, Samuel. So young Sam wanders off as the adults laugh and laugh.

After a while, Joey Fatone hears commotion from the grand ballrppm. He goes to check on it, excusing himself from the feast. There, in the center of the room, he finds young Sam playing chess with his pet buck.

"hey" says Joey "quit playing games with my Hart".

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When it's your day off and your co-worker asks you to come in and grade stuff anyway

Our+new+meme+angry+toad+discovered+on+the+interwebz_5727d5_4491557.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom