• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonz linked me to the best fanfic site.

Lightning McQueen getting fucked by Cthulhu.

An oddly racist story about Shadow the Hedgehog fucking a corpse.

I might have a date

With another woman?

Your first gay date. I'm so happy.

pWJvR7m.gif

Misha

Banned
Theres fanfiction about hockey players of all things. There was one about Crosby as a vampire and a bunch more that obviously are locker room fantasies

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Does Xenogears have the best RPG OST of all time

Yes it does

I tend to get the reverse. Older people don't know what I'm referring to half the time and then express surprise at me having knowledge of stuff that they grew up with. Is it really that surprising that I listen to Earth, Wind, and Fire?

Oh god this is the worst

"It's probably before your time"

I know pop culture christ

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My dad (62 years old) is obsessed with online tarock card game. I used to know how to play it, but not anymore, because it is complicated as hell. But it is amusing to listen to all curses coming out from the kitchen where his laptop is based :)

Off to bed, have a nice day/night

Just printed 350 of these shirts and the client emails us to say they want to change the artwork. So now we have to figure out where to donate 350 of these.

4P5ZBUVh.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just printed 350 of these shirts and the client emails us to say they want to change the artwork. So now we have to figure out where to donate 350 of these.

4P5ZBUVh.jpg

trying to determine the event that would include all of those sponsors....
It's an odd combination.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Awww that was actually pretty nice man. You are certainly appreciated in here and feel free to talk with the guys in here and vent if you need to when things are going south. Everyone has things to help them deal with things and Ive seen many use gaf like that and its pretty good to let know people you appreciate them even if some may annoy you or you may annoy them sometimes. Things will be alright bro and don't go too hard on the liquor since you sound pretty drunk there. :p

EDIT: I have extracted about 50% maybe 60% of Lost Kingdoms textures. May I survive long enough to extract everything and work on it. At least I have the HUD looking clear so that's one thing down.

zeemumu

Coupling to the coolant hose to my beam filter ruptured and sprayed me.

Also, GAF is giving me Tampax and Toys R Us ads. I feel profiled

I haven't set foot in a Toys R Us in about 8 years. Does KB Toys still exist? I remember going into one back in the day because they were the only place carrying Black Suit Spider-Man action figures.

marrec

Banned
I haven't set foot in a Toys R Us in about 8 years. Does KB Toys still exist? I remember going into one back in the day because they were the only place carrying Black Suit Spider-Man action figures.

KB was bought out by Toys R Us I thought, at least in 'Murica.

I was in Toys R Us just the other day because my son HAD TO spend the money he'd be saving up. He bought Pokemon cards.

zeemumu

I was in Toys R Us just the other day because my son HAD TO spend the money he'd be saving up. He bought Pokemon cards.

Heh, yeah. Money management isn't a strong point for kids. I spent a lot of money on Legos and video games. Used to buy Yugioh cards too but I realized that my friends were stacking their decks with rare cards sold elsewhere, so I had to get creative and steal a flyer that had directions to a collectible show where they were buying their cards.

Smarter kids brought binders full of cards with them and sold them off for $0.25-$1 each.

Granadier

My allowance as a kid could have just been called "Pokemon card money". I never spent it on anything else. Those things were like kiddie crack.

FUME5

Four day Easter weekend starting from tomorrow, no dates or anything lined up (sadface) so I'm looking forward to getting wavy and playing the vidjas.

Granadier

Four day Easter weekend starting from tomorrow, no dates or anything lined up (sadface) so I'm looking forward to getting wavy and playing the vidjas.

No more dates with beach girl?

You could always buy a case of beer and sit in the front yard calling everyone you see a dag.

FUME5

No more dates with beach girl?

You could always buy a case of beer and sit in the front yard calling everyone you see a dag.

Nah, not set in stone but reading between the lines of her last message, well, yeah.

All good, I figured I was going to be a little too boring these days for someone whose nickname is still runamuck!

I'll be buying multiple cartons of booze (love those 500 ml Asahi cans) but there's no hotties on my quiet residential street.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nah, not set in stone but reading between the lines of her last message, well, yeah.

All good, I figured I was going to be a little too boring these days for someone whose nickname is still runamuck!

I'll be buying multiple cartons of booze (love those 500 ml Asahi cans) but there's no hotties on my quiet residential street.

I can get on skype and give you a show
WD7kMOC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom