• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
When it's your day off and your co-worker asks you to come in and grade stuff anyway

Our+new+meme+angry+toad+discovered+on+the+interwebz_5727d5_4491557.jpg
Looks like this frog I watched recently.

Real life squeaky toy.

Chuckie

Oh mah god you guys tagged me back into this thread and of course what I see is this gif lol

Where's the rest of the FakeGAF gifs at? I know we had tons of Windam stuff

Wazzy!!!! Megz ma girl <3 Where have you been?! I missed you.

Symphonia

Banned
Awww that was actually pretty nice man. You are certainly appreciated in here and feel free to talk with the guys in here and vent if you need to when things are going south. Everyone has things to help them deal with things and Ive seen many use gaf like that and its pretty good to let know people you appreciate them even if some may annoy you or you may annoy them sometimes. Things will be alright bro and don't go too hard on the liquor since you sound pretty drunk there. :p
I feel stupid for posting that, but thank you all the same.

I feel stupid for posting that, but thank you all the same.

I forgot to post something earlier because I was at work at the time, but yeah I loved your message! &#9829;

A pizza party is where you work out until your sergeant says otherwise

For those wondering

(We don't do them in the AF)

I figured it wasn't literally a pizza party but this just makes it so much better. hehehe

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are those mini bananas

I wish I liked the flavor of Peeps because I love their texture. I like the texture so much I'll eat Peeps even with the off-putting taste.

My parents still do Easter baskets, presumably because it's a bit early to quit for my fourteen year old brother, and then they don't want to get him one but not the rest of us. Every year I do my best to empty my basket before the day is through, and every year it makes me sick to my stomach.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I wish I liked the flavor of Peeps because I love their texture. I like the texture so much I'll eat Peeps even with the off-putting taste.

My parents still do Easter baskets, presumably because it's a bit early to quit for my fourteen year old brother, and then they don't want to get him one but not the rest of us. Every year I do my best to empty my basket before the day is through, and every year it makes me sick to my stomach.

Marshmallows can be quite good, though rarely.

SystemBug

I still think the best joke from Arrested Development is the narrator going "Hey! that's the name of the show" it's subtle, and man it never does. I say it to myself every time I see it happen in other shows.

marrec

Banned
It's true, I've lost the ability to thirst, leave me behind Fakers but don't ever forget me or I'll haunt the shit out of you I swear to fucking Jesus.

I may pick up Slain! and Grim Fandango on Steam for a friend this weekend.

I'm being charitable for some reason.

Is Jobbs still being owned by Dark Souls 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom