• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

You guys, if you aren't reading Paper Girls, you have seriously fucked up your life. SO. GOOD.
paper-girls-1---angel-154025.jpg

Still reading saga

FUME5

Some motherfucker has smashed the window on my workmates van and stolen the $4 that was in his console giving us a ~$200 repair bill.

Thankfully all the gear was left behind, but it would be pretty hard to sell stolen specialized soil and groundwater sampling equipment I guess.

I miss you all. My definition of all doesn't include Jobbs.

Jk
I miss you the most

I don't know how to feel about this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hahahaha @ FloatOn getting one hundred times more than he bargained for

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Say what you will about Saints Row 4

But I can't think of another game with a funnier opening segment

It's fucking great
Saints of Rage made this game ok in my book.

Huh? Twitch streams run fine for me in Firefox.

I've disabled flash completely and don't want to re-enable it at all. So that means you can't use twitch in it.

However, I've found in between these posts that Livestreamer allows you watch it simply using VLC instead, which is neat. It also seems somewhat more convenient in interface versus the site, as far as I can tell (with the GUI version that is).

AcridMeat

Banned
I feel like the rise of technology has caused the generations to age more rapidly than before. I'm 26 and some of the things people in college now say is crazy.
I can't wait for the new season.
Just printed 350 of these shirts and the client emails us to say they want to change the artwork. So now we have to figure out where to donate 350 of these.

4P5ZBUVh.jpg
I want one.
twitch.tv/fengshuifever

Gonna stream some Earthbound <3
Who dat hunk.

Misha

Banned
I've disabled flash completely and don't want to re-enable it at all. So that means you can't use twitch in it.

However, I've found in between these posts that Livestreamer allows you watch it simply using VLC instead, which is neat. It also seems somewhat more convenient in interface versus the site, as far as I can tell (with the GUI version that is).

The vlc version is really nice. A lot more reliable. Only thing that sucks is no chat but you can run that in your browser without needing flash

I feel like the rise of technology has caused the generations to age more rapidly than before. I'm 26 and some of the things people in college now say is crazy.
What kinds of things do you find crazy? Some of my friends are still in college so I'm curious where I lie in this range.

I want one.
If it were up to me there'd be no problem, but the client already paid for them so they'll be the ones deciding where they go. I'll let you know if they decide we can keep them (which we would mostly use as spares for test printing).

Fighting against Flash is noble but I think ultimately its death will be at the hands of entities much larger than you or me. so you're only hurting yourself right now.

SystemBug

I feel like a missed out on so much of my teenage years because I was such an introvert. Like I still am. I haven't gone to school in almost 2 weeks ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom