• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Bay before bae.

Never!

I1O0VkC.gif

Halcyon

Today has been nice. Lots of rest and relaxation.

Fuck you future Monday Me. If you had any balls you would find a better paying and closer job to home instead of putting it off constantly.

Somnia

Today has been nice. Lots of rest and relaxation.

Fuck you future Monday Me. If you had any balls you would find a better paying and closer job to home instead of putting it off constantly.

I use to drive an hour to and from work everyday for 2 years, never again... honestly that's when I gained the most weight, ate so much bad food doing that.

FUME5

Alright, so I'm a little pinker than usual this morning.

Christ, had it been that long since I'd been to the beach?

The first few episodes were so bad I couldn't believe what I was watching. I only stayed with it because someone told me to.

:: Radioactive plays in first episode ::

:: wants to stop watching ::

:: thinks the first episode is like a post-apocalyptic Dawson's Creek ::

Somnia

The first few episodes were so bad I couldn't believe what I was watching. I only stayed with it because someone told me to.

Pretty much, I started it day 1 and tend to give shows at chance for their first season. Glad I did!

The writers recently admitted they didn't find themselves and where they wanted to go till later in season 1.

We should organise a weekly FakeGAF poker night.

Count me in!

Okay thanks :) Just started the first episode - seems cool so far!

IT GETS SO COOL ESPECIALLY IN SEASON 2 JUST STICK WITH IT

I stuck with it cause I had seen the season 1 trailer and was like "okay unless they're lying to me it gets better so I'm just gonna suck it up and pray"

side note but I legit can't breathe I want to be this drunk

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Alright, so I'm a little pinker than usual this morning.

Christ, had it been that long since I'd been to the beach?

If I even think about going to the beach I turn into a lobster.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn

Me: "Hey is the PowerPoint in Google Slides because it's not there, where else might it be"

Co-worker: "It's the one I e-mailed, btw several tests and homeworks are missing."

Me, to self: "Wtf no tests are missing"

Me, to her: "No tests should be missing. The homeworks I didn't finish putting in yet"

Her: "It's just ten points. You didn't even have to grade anything"

Damn, girl. Stop being so catty. This is the same person I called a sweetheart a few pages back. Spoke too soon I guess, or maybe she was having a bad day, but still

Also, no tests are missing, I'm positive.

Yes I am whining, let me vent dammit

AcridMeat

Banned
Same same same same.

Coworker has an interview Tuesday I'm so fucking jealous haha. Will finally finish updating my resume tonight.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Jobbs

Banned
You really like that picture don't you?

I'm indifferent on the picture

But shit keeps coming up that I have to use the picture to combat. Weird huh?

that's a shocker

Yeah, I was wondering why they were asking about your fingers being thick when we've all already seen them plenty of times.

Touch screens work really well for me. No idea why.

I've tried some phone games (and a phone emulator) that use an on screen virtual controller or virtual buttons/joysticks/etc.

It's so fucking awful I don't understand how anything done that way is considered suitable for market

but apparently it's fine for some people because noogy's game sold fine on ios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom