• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

My housemates are watching good will hunting. I forgot what a good movie that is.

That Eliot Smith soundtrack is almost too good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm indifferent on the picture

But shit keeps coming up that I have to use the picture to combat. Weird huh?
Is my hand big?
6724b57054.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Robin Williams reminded me a lot of my dad. His movies were also some of my favorites growing up. I bawled like a little kid when he died.

Misha

Banned
I want a Life is Strange 2: Adventures of Chloe and Max
So you want the canonical ending to be
everyone else dies?
:p

Though that's what I picked. I really dont think they can revisit the same characters and I dont have a problem with that
no dude it's big. it's huge. no problems in the size department

I just suck at typing on phones. I type 120+ wps on a keyboard and don't have the patience to type slowly on the touch screen so I go faster than I should and fuck everything up.

I have no idea why you're still responding to me

Jobbs

Banned
everyone else dies?

Though that's what I picked. I really dont think they can revisit the same characters and I dont have a problem with that

I have no idea why you're still responding to me

Because I have to have the final response

FloatOn

Robin Williams reminded me a lot of my dad. His movies were also some of my favorites growing up. I bawled like a little kid when he died.

Never really understood people that are emotionally effected by celebrity deaths. It's not like you knew them personally.

edit - missed post 666 :(

Somnia

everyone else dies?

Yep I'm perfectly ok with them going that way :) though I think a sequel will be brand new characters. Though hopefully this time they don't follow the
trope again

I have boring fingers

They're as standard as it's possible for fingers to be

Ya I'm in the same boat. Just average ole fingers.

Jobbs

Banned
Never really understood people that are emotionally effected by celebrity deaths. It's not like you knew them personally.

Mostly same. I felt a bit upset by David Bowie but I certainly didn't cry.

I don't look down on people who get very emotional about stuff like this though. Instead I admire them. Being in touch with your emotions and feelings things deeply is good. It makes you a better person IMO. I just don't know how.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

edit - missed post 666 :(

Celebrities are easy to personify and relate other people too. In my case I related my dad to Robin and when he died my irrational mind raced to imagining that my dad died instead.

I'm not saying it's understandable or right or normal or whatever, just that's what happened.

my fingers are long and thin

they're perfect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-Sexy-Eyebrow-Raise-Reaction-Gif.gif

FloatOn

Mostly same. I felt a bit upset by David Bowie but I certainly didn't cry.

I don't look down on people who get very emotional about stuff like this though. Instead I admire them. Being in touch with your emotions and feelings things deeply is good. It makes you a better person IMO. I just don't know how.

Wasn't looking down. Just perplexed.

I can understand how it's sad because whatever they are famous for isn't going to happen anymore but my emotions are sacred and reserved for the people I actually know.

Somnia

Have to get up early tomorrow to head up to the shop and find out about a loaner car, ugh

Also just realized pretty much none of my TV shows are on this week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom