• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

So I had a discussion tonight with a friend of mine and he wanted to know how I can like shows like The 100, The Originals, Shanara Chronicles, etc since they are definitely not made for my age range (I'm 33).

You know what... I like what I like, everyone has different tastes and what they like/enjoy. I pretty much left it at that, but man he made me feel like I'm weird with how he asked it.

In the end I decided who the fuck cares, I am who I am.

Ate so much pizza at the GDC mixer.

Everyone's okay. A little behind schedule but otherwise they're just fine. I gave my cousin permission to bring some of his film school buddies over for a school project because I thought my housemate would still be there while I was away, but it turns out I was wrong about that. Thankfully my cousin knows his way around the house and is very respectful.

zFj3M0E.png

DZzrr3z.png

3jhH9iH.jpg

well. played. madam.

well fucking played.

zeemumu

So I had a discussion tonight with a friend of mine and he wanted to know how I can like shows like The 100, The Originals, Shanara Chronicles, etc since they are definitely not made for my age range (I'm 33).

You know what... I like what I like, everyone has different tastes and what they like/enjoy. I pretty much left it at that, but man he made me feel like I'm weird with how he asked it.

I feel that way when I watch stuff like Steven Universe. It's a cartoon but it's legitimately good.

Dennis

Banned

Just tell him you watch them for the hot chicks/guys.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Watch what you want. No harm done with watching TV you enjoy anyway.

FUME5

real talk how do I meet people

What do you want to meet them for?

Plenty of meet up groups online if you're chasing new friendships, could always hit up Tinder with a 'new to the city and looking to meet people' byline and strenuously filter your matches.

Or, pick a bar and get shitfaced there every night, you'll be one of the regulars soon enough.

i had a really intricate and dedicated posted typed out to back this post up.

But fuck it, its not worth it, il just state my point, feet are disgusting.

FUME5

i had a really intricate and dedicated posted typed out to back this post up.

But fuck it, its not worth it, il just state my point, feet are disgusting.

Go drop that bomb in the foot fetish thread and tell me how that pans out.

I mean, I'm not sucking any toes, but just because I have utilitarian man feet doesn't mean all feet are disgusting.

Or are you having fungus issues bro?

Go drop that bomb in the foot fetish thread and tell me how that pans out.

I mean, I'm not sucking any toes, but just because I have utilitarian man feet doesn't mean all feet are disgusting.

Or are you having fungus issues bro?

Well im not gonna walk into a wine tasting club and start shouting "wine is disgusting". And youre too focused on the toes.

Ever looked at you foot from the heel onwards and move your foot around and realise how that big disgusting bone, when moved, controls the rest of your foot.

Its weird as fuck.

FUME5

Well im not gonna walk into a wine tasting club and start shouting "wine is disgusting". And youre too focused on the toes.

Ever looked at you foot from the heel onwards and move your foot around and realise how that big disgusting bone, when moved, controls the rest of your foot.

Its weird as fuck.

My big bone is not disgusting, thank you very much.

FUME5

look at the other one then.

All feet are disgusting.

Although im now interested to see what your car crash foot looks like. :3

Looks identical to the other one, it was fractured down the middle and they said there was nothing they could really do about it.

But now we know you are prejudiced against feet!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol my okcupid there was a dude that wanted me to move with him to Florida and record some webshow. Im glad I dont deal with shit like that anymore.

I just deleted my profile. Nine messages in the span of maybe ten minutes. "Omg a cute girl! Why hasn't someone snatched you up yet?"

Like...................

You could have just read the messages and just kept waiting til a decent guy/girl showed up but idk I haven't tried okcupid so maybe it's a bad site lol

Lol my okcupid there was a dude that wanted me to move with him to Florida and record some webshow. Im glad I dont deal with shit like that anymore.

What if he could have made you famous :eek:

I should sign up for dating apps and see what happens, already doing nothing so what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom