• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my (32)C. I used to wish they were larger because the narrative around me was "bigger is better" but more and more I hear people unhappy with their extra bust.

I'm a natural F cup and it fucking blows. Bras are expensive af, I have a hard time fitting into LARGE sports bras, and it's just generally uncomfortable.

Oops sorry for the DP

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my (32)C. I used to wish they were larger because the narrative around me was "bigger is better" but more and more I hear people unhappy with their extra bust.
My ex was a B-cup. I loved them, just enough to have fun with. Not knocking big knickers, but anything that is too big to handle is a waste.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My ex was a B-cup. I loved them, just enough to have fun with. Not knocking big knickers, but anything that is too big to handle is a waste.
I have dated girls with almost all cup sizes from small B to F and I found out that I do not like big boobs at all.
Waiting for another avatar quite :p

They also use pigs to locate the truffles

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Jake, ballpark figure, how large is your errect penis?

Jobbs

Banned
I have no strong preference on breast size in isolation, I've seen small ones to big ones all look good

In any case I think it's cool that ancient people thought elephant skulls were cyclopses

Halcyon

I have no issue with big boobs. I also like smaller boobs. Saying big boobs are a waste makes me irrationally upset.

FUME5

There are no good female names that start with 'U'

latest

FUME5

Site note Howard Stern put on a small penis contest and it's on Youtube

These poor guys

Was talking with a friend a few weeks ago, she was bitching about her love life and I asked why she didn't have a crack at it again with a certain dude:

"....he has a small penis, Dan"

And my instant reaction is, oh you poor bastard.

EDIT

She dated a dude who was like 5'5 and weighed 50 kg who would openly say that his dick wasn't big but he had big balls (who the fuck wants to claim they've got outsized nuts?) so....

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been tempted to make a Sex Ed OT so all the idiocy regarding sizes, bits and bobs is either dispelled or contained, but I'm afraid that would require the help of some actual experts in order not to spread even more misinformation.

My girlfriend has taught sex ed as a voluntary at an NGO and the amount of ignorance is staggering. Even among grown ass adults with several children.

Have you seen that part of Orange is the New Black with half of the women not knowing the first thing about their vaginas? That's as real as it gets.

And don't get me started on D insecurities.

I've been tempted to make a Sex Ed OT so all the idiocy regarding sizes, bits and bobs is either dispelled or contained, but I'm afraid that would require the help of some actual experts in order not to spread even more misinformation.

My girlfriend has taught sex ed as a voluntary at an NGO and the amount of ignorance is staggering. Even among grown ass adults with several children.

Have you seen that part of Orange is the New Black with half of the women not knowing the first thing about their vaginas? That's as real as it gets.

And don't get me started on D insecurities.

I think you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom