• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Back when I had a Tinder I used to just swipe right on everything and then decide from the people I matched with. It was a lot faster.

Should've replied to the neckbeard with the "don't be rude" gif.

Heading to bed early, have a job interview in the morning, or not. Still not sure.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
adam4adam
biggercity
grindr
growlr
okcupid
scruff

No idea if Im missing others but thats where I've been. Actually never met anyone from those apps in person. I feel good I didnt tbh

This is how life works right? Or do we have to download partners now.

tumblr_lakpupOXKd1qb01n4o1_500.jpg

Goddamn watch me, I say.

I want to apologize for what I did earlier. I also want to point out how exceedingly rare the opportunity to make a joke about someone filming a production at your house is, hence my temptation. If nobody ever trusts me again it will have been worth it :p

Have you seen Lars and the Real Girl? It's an amazing movie but it can be really hard to watch.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Eh, if someone buys me the worlds most expensive real doll I'd fuck it.

Once.

And I ain't cleaning it.

The fucking isn't the part that creeps me out. It's the cold, dead stares they have and how people try to make them as lifelike as possible.

I want to apologize for what I did earlier. I also want to point out how exceedingly rare the opportunity to make a joke about someone filming a production at your house is, hence my temptation. If nobody ever trusts me again it will have been worth it :p

Apology not needed because the bolded is so true.

It was totally worth it

Lars and the Real Girl
Lars-the-Real-Girl-indie-films-1956851-450-253.jpg

Ryan Gosling plays an emotionally stunted young man who finds solace in the company of his imaginary friend, as personified by the RealDoll™ he buys. After initial shock, Lars' friends and family learn to treat the doll as if she were a real person in the hope of helping Lars get more accustomed to socializing with regular people.

It's awkward as fuck but also very endearing and beautiful.

I just made an OK cupid profile for shits and giggles and no joke five minutes later I get a message from an 18 year old neckbeard

Dude, you now are obligated to share with us the inane shit you get.

Or not.

Lars and the Real Girl
Lars-the-Real-Girl-indie-films-1956851-450-253.jpg

Ryan Gosling plays an emotionally stunted young man who finds solace in the company of his imaginary friend, as personified by the RealDoll™ he buys. After initial shock, Lars' friends and family learn to treat the doll as if she were a real person in the hope of helping Lars get more accustomed to socializing with regular people.

It's awkward as fuck but also very endearing and beautiful.

It's a great film.

Part of the reason it is so good is because it actually portrays Gosling's character as someone who grows emotionally on his own.

Dude, you now are obligated to share with us the inane shit you get.

Or not.

I tried POF for a while and one time I got a message from this guy who literally told me his whole life story in the opening message. Like, about everything. His insecurities, his personal problems, his hobbies, his family life, all about his work. Literally it was just a giant blurb.

And years ago when I worked at Game Stop this toothless dude who was easily in his 50's and had probably never had a shower in his life told me that he'd like to take me out sometime and how hot I was and how he'd "show me some great things" or some shit.

I tried POF for a while and one time I got a message from this guy who literally told me his whole life story in the opening message. Like, about everything. His insecurities, his personal problems, his hobbies, his family life, all about his work. Literally it was just a giant blurb.

And years ago when I worked at Game Stop this toothless dude who was easily in his 50's and had probably never had a shower in his life told me that he'd like to take me out sometime and how hot I was and how he'd "show me some great things" or some shit.

Whenever a guy way older than me flirts with me and cites his "experience" as a reason to go out with him instead of a younger man, I ask why he in turn does not value "experience" in his partner. That usually shuts them up.

Wait @ me remembering the GameStop story.

lkjslfdjsldkjflksjflkj

Whenever a guy way older than me flirts with me and cites his "experience" as a reason to go out with him instead of a younger man, I ask why he in turn does not value "experience" in his partner. That usually shuts them up.

I mean the worst part about it was my boss thought it was funny. Like would go in the back and leave me alone with him and then come back out and laugh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom