• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It is far too fucking early in the morning to be on the train fuck

train fuck? But I thought you were having issues finding someone for that?
cm-vi3.gif

SystemBug

Yep sleep schedule is all wack. Hopefully I can get an hour and a half of sleep to wake up at 6am D:

Also finally caught up on the last 2 episodes of the 100. So good.

I remember in season 1 when the show pulled on "OMg wtf" and there was this huge tonal change.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So I look back and everything is butt talk. Of course, that will always happen when I'm sleeping or away.

The Americans is so good. Finally I have a TV show again.

:: masturbates lewdly ::
Hells yeah.

Y42duW7.gif

Get ready, the Best American Couple on TV will be back in just a couple of days.

tbf aviators are not my thing, pretty ugly.

Aviators can be hella cool, but their effect vastly varies depending on the shape of your face. They look good on me, so I can't complain.

Watching some more of The 100. On season 2 episode 12.

tumblr_niqjdzFqdR1th3qplo1_500.jpg

Oh, baby. You haven't see nothing yet.

I can't really see the show topping the Season 2's finale.

She's pretty

She's fine in The 100, but her hotness knows no bounds in Fear The Walking Dead.
Even if her character is boorishly bitchy there.

She deserves everything that happens to her.

Great actress, awful on-screen character. She's a pampered brute raised among unrelatable luxury and accustomed to force her will upon others, no matter the cost. Her "power is power" speech condensed her character so well. I want her to suffer almost as much as I want what kind of evilry she's scheming, specially now that she has
a Zombie Mountain
at her disposal.

Somnia

Damn I missed discussion on neckbeards and online dating eh lol

I met some true clingy psychos using pof and tinder, Though I have made some new friends in the long run too so guess it was worth it. The fucking stories I'd hear from women and the messages they'd get though, good god.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Damn I missed discussion on neckbeards and online dating eh lol

I met some true clingy psychos using pof and tinder, Though I have made some new friends in the long run too so guess it was worth it. The fucking stories I'd hear from women and the messages they'd get though, good god.
Yeah, it's an experience. Lots of creeps and weirdos. The worst for ne, I hate the guys that think they are super clever and try to hide behind a facade of I'm just kidding. Also, cocks.

Somnia

Yeah, it's an experience. Lots of creeps and weirdos. The worst for ne, I hate the guys that think they are super clever and try to hide behind a facade of I'm just kidding. Also, cocks.

The best success I had was on pay sites like Match, actually dated someone for a year and a half off there. People are a bit more serious on those, but they have their fare share of weirdos too.

Whenever I decide to look again I'll probably try that again.

Symphonia

Banned
I used to pay for OKCupid and had my search/match criteria set quite strictly, so it only matched me with people I knew I'd get along with. It worked 95% of the time, then I stopped paying. I really should start paying again, as I've attracted nothing but psychotic and clingy girls as of late. As for Plenty Of Fish, well, that's just a cesspool of...well, I don't know what it is, but I know I don't like it.

I used to pay for OKCupid and had my search/match criteria set quite strictly, so it only matched me with people I knew I'd get along with. It worked 95% of the time, then I stopped paying. I really should start paying again, as I've attracted nothing but psychotic and clingy girls as of late. As for Plenty Of Fish, well, that's just a cesspool of...well, I don't know what it is, but I know I don't like it.

the thing that bothers me most is how everyone can see you visited their profile now without A-list.... I keep forgetting what people look like cuz I don't wanna seem creepy and click them all the time >.< but it's hella expensive paying for it...I can't afford that.
as for matching...I don't see how that could be improved

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Personally I've only had success, if you can call it that, through Tinder. OKCupid never worked for me. Either the girls had no interest in talking, or they reeeeaaaaaalllly wanted to talk in a creepy/desperate way.

Halcyon

Driving in the dark was depressing. I was however getting up at 4:30 the past month, so getting up at the same time was now right on time.

I never did the paid dating apps. I feel like I had my pick of the litter on the free ones which wasn't even all that advantageous most of the time. I feel lucky to have seen my wife put hers up in the first few days before she realized how much of a cesspool online dating is.

I used to have a funny screenshot of my POF list of women. I swear it was like:

Crossed Eyes
No Teeth
Morbidly Obese
Old lady
Meth addict
Crossed Eyes version 2

Misha

Banned
the thing that bothers me most is how everyone can see you visited their profile now without A-list.... I keep forgetting what people look like cuz I don't wanna seem creepy and click them all the time >.< but it's hella expensive paying for it...I can't afford that.

you can turn that off but you won't be able to see people see your profile

related: do people do the thing where they just like everything they see hoping to find someone who likes them back? cause a poorly cropped picture with half of my cat and a section of my leg in it seems to get one like an hour

you can turn that off but you won't be able to see people see your profile

related: do people do the thing where they just like everything they see hoping to find someone who likes them back? cause a poorly cropped picture with half of my cat and a section of my leg in it seems to get one like an hour

but not anymore? at least when I try to click it, it always redirects me to the A-list "ad" :eek: is there some hidden secret to it?

that may very well be happening. idk maybe a lot of people use quickmatch or something.

Symphonia

Banned

I just toggled what results are shown. So it's not necessarily the matches that have been improved, just my search results. Plus, I take the % in to account quite highly. If it's not above 75%, I won't reply.

Misha

Banned
but not anymore? at least when I try to click it, it always redirects me to the A-list "ad" :eek: is there some hidden secret to it?

that may very well be happening. idk maybe a lot of people use quickmatch or something.
settings -> general -> bottom one in privacy is "Turn off Visitors"

I think they might be doing it based on profile changes (I added movies and stuff) but still they have no idea what they're going to get. must be desperate

A lot of people like legs and cats.

Theres also a dualshock 3 sitting in the background. catbutt + fat leg + DS3 = like

settings -> general -> bottom one in privacy is "Turn off Visitors"

I think they might be doing it based on profile changes (I added movies and stuff) but still

I swear when I tried it last time, it didn't work anymore! (I know it was possible on my old profiles)...hmm will try again when I get home. I really wanna see what this guy looked like again ~.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom