• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I swear when I tried it last time, it didn't work anymore! (I know it was possible on my old profiles)...hmm will try again when I get home. I really wanna see what this guy looked like again ~.~

Theres like 5 different places they have "TURN ON INVISIBLE MODE" advertised which you might have gotten them confused. I only noticed cause I like to go through all the settings on websites

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My life is so uneventful comparatively.

U1gEnu7.jpg

Misha

Banned
It's the controller! "Oh my god a gamer!"
I did mention games like 5 times in the actual profile tbf
I don't think I'll ever try online dating, it weirds me out

The way I see it: I like talking to people on the internet and I don't like my chances finding someone from a random forum so this might work.

I don't see it turning out though

also I just remembered, I saw that one guy has a profile pic of him cosplaying as kaiba. can't imagine that gets him many matches

Somnia

I did mention games like 5 times in the actual profile tbf

The way I see it: I like talking to people on the internet and I don't like my chances finding someone from a random forum so this might work.

Ya I'm the same Misha, I just don't go out like I use to so the chances of meeting someone in person isn't what it use to be and I'm sorry I will not talk to people at the gym lol

Jobbs

Banned
My life is so uneventful comparatively.

U1gEnu7.jpg

If it was "shirtless man" and like... alligator instead of chicken it'd be a perfect Florida story

and instead of "rock" it was.. like "exposes himself"

even though that makes no sense, it'd make sense in florida

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"Shirtless Florida man face-fucks a live alligator. You won't believe what happens next!"

Misha

Banned
Ya I'm the same Misha, I just don't go out like I use to so the chances of meeting someone in person isn't what it use to be and I'm sorry I will not talk to people at the gym lol

also I don't know where to find lesbians ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Havent been able to sleep. will see the ex soon to talk.

ive been constantly thinking about what im going to say and how much im going to say.

ive come to the conclusion the lies she heard about me just before we broke up from her best friend was because her bff was jealous, and she needs to know this. Side note: bff has had a major thing for me for years and even wanted me to stop her wedding when I first met her.

i dont know what result im expecting, but she needs to know im srs about her.

FloatOn

Havent been able to sleep. will see the ex soon to talk.

ive been constantly thinking about what im going to say and how much im going to say.

ive come to the conclusion the lies she heard about me just before we broke up from her best friend was because her bff was jealous, and she needs to know this. Side note: bff has had a major thing for me for years and even wanted me to stop her wedding when I first met her.

i dont know what result im expecting, but she needs to know im srs about her.

best of luck.

I think her knowing all this stuff will be beneficial

I actually, strangely enough, converse better face to face than digitally. (I don't even talk like I normally do on here, I don't think it's intentional but w/e)

The only problem I usually have is meeting people (it's that first "Hi" that I get in my own head about), but if I'm approached it's smoooooooth sailing from there on out.

marrec

Banned
I try not to think about what people actually think about me :(

I mostly have better conversations over the internet because I'm more relaxed while in person I tend to be a bit uptight when first meeting someone.

Misha

Banned
I actually, strangely enough, converse better face to face than digitally. (I don't even talk like I normally do on here, I don't think it's intentional but w/e)

The only problem I usually have is meeting people (it's that first "Hi" that I get in my own head about), but if I'm approached it's smoooooooth sailing from there on out.

I'm actually way better irl than here. I meant more that I waste my time talking to people on the internet anyway since its just conversations in your pocket that you can keep up at any time. just convenient and amusing.

Somnia

Yeah I'm much better at having conversations in person than online. I'm very much a talker and hit up random conversations with anyone, I think I embarrass people sometimes that I'm with because I'll just start having a full blown conversation with a random person in line.

Somnia

The funny thing is that despite how talkative I am, I barely post on social media.

I read twitter, tumblr and facebook quite often, but rarely post to it. I'll re-tweet/like or reblog/like things though. I don't know I prefer talking with a smaller group like in here with all of you or directly through PM's/Discord/Skype whatever, I don't like just throwing all my personal life or anything of the sort onto social media.

I'm actually way better irl than here. I meant more that I waste my time talking to people on the internet anyway since its just conversations in your pocket that you can keep up at any time. just convenient and amusing.

Oh riiiiight, I see what you mean now.

Yeah I'm much better at having conversations in person than online. I'm very much a talker and hit up random conversations with anyone, I think I embarrass people sometimes that I'm with because I'll just start having a full blown conversation with a random person in line.

I get this a lot.

I'll usually get asked from people with me "where do you know that dude from?" "I...don't?" on the days that I can actually pull off icebreakers with random people.

I tend to talk a lot in real life. chatty.

BROTHER!
I mean that in I probably talk too much

Why is everyone so chatty, stop being so chatty.

Our inner persona's are coming out now

persona-summon-o.gif

Misha

Banned
I just realized(well more like confirmed) that beards are a huge turnoff for me. stubble? okay, maybe even very good depending on the person. beard? nope.

Halcyon

I just realized(well more like confirmed) that beards are a huge turnoff for me. stubble? okay, maybe even very good depending on the person. beard? nope.

If I was gay I wouldn't like beards on guys either. I'm tired of the whole craze.

I'm all about the stubble.

I like to live my life in the image of:

12494909_1082459115128571_161724609586311886_n.jpg

If I was gay...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
But stubble sucks. It's very limited in terms of style and neck stubble fucks with ties. A short beard is where is at for me.

Besides, the scratching and burning is awful. I can only imagine is even worse for men than it is for women, which is already saying something for so many girls out there. Source: I have a thick haired girlfriend who (thank the seven) recently dropped shaving for laser removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom