• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slug ones are still there.

In case you were wondering.

What a wonderful top of the page post.

AySFA8g.gif

Jobbs

Banned
what happened?

clydefrog? no idea, maybe he was too awesome/cute for the mods to take anymore

doax? the whole thread is people posting gifs of anime CG girl's asses and tits and then posting pervy reaction gifs

sometimes things get into the hyper creepy category, other times they're funny, other times they're both

Jobbs

Banned
I was just about to drop into the "is UC1 the worst game to ever launch a great series" thread and call all the UC games trash, but my spider sense went off and I decided not to

this spider sense keeps me 100% ban free so far

SystemBug

clydefrog? no idea, maybe he was too awesome/cute for the mods to take anymore

doax? the whole thread is people posting gifs of anime CG girl's asses and tits and then posting pervy reaction gifs

sometimes things get into the hyper creepy category, other times they're funny, other times they're both

hmm. im a perv too but atleast i have some decency o lord

jb1234

Checkout dude at the grocery store was having a rough time. I was trying to be patient because I know it's a shitty job but there were like eight people behind me, it was the only line open and they were starting to get pissed. And for some reason, they were mostly glaring at me. It was awkward as fuck.

Checkout dude at the grocery store was having a rough time. I was trying to be patient because I know it's a shitty job but there were like eight people behind me, it was the only line open and they were starting to get pissed. And for some reason, they were mostly glaring at me. It was awkward as fuck.
You should have thrown a raw chicken breast in his face and told him to get his shit together.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs' tag should be Sturgeon's Law Advocate

not my fault everything sucks

in reality I like tons of stuff, I just have more fun calling things trash than calling things good. the word "trash" is just satisfying

You should have thrown a raw chicken breast in his face and told him to get his shit together.

I feel so bad for anyone working retail, especially a shit job like working the checkout.. They have to UNEARN my sympathy for me to start throwing dead animals at them

jb1234

You should have thrown a raw chicken breast is his face and told him to get his shit together.

He spent five minutes trying to find the code to input my bunch of parsley. He then charged me for four of them. And then spent another five minutes trying to correct that once I pointed it out, which included ripping the bag open to get at the parsley so he could find the code there. He then handed me the ripped open bag of parsley without offering to re-bag it.

He also needed to call over another employee to get help giving me a discount on some ice cream, which took an inordinate amount of time because no one wanted to come over and help him even after he made the request twice on the loudspeaker. One of them was literally like twenty feet away and he ended up calling that dude over (cursing him under his breath). The whole thing was bizarre.

Happy retail employees are awesome, so I always try to be cheery and cordial with them.

not my fault everything sucks

in reality I like tons of stuff, I just have more fun calling things trash than calling things good

No but it's your fault if you convince yourself everything sucks! :p

He spent five minutes trying to find the code to input my bunch of parsley. He then charged me for four of them. And then spent another five minutes trying to correct that once I pointed it out, which included ripping the bag open to get at the parsley so he could find the code there. He then handed me the ripped open bag of parsley without offering to re-bag it.

He also needed to call over another employee to get help giving me a discount on some ice cream, which took an inordinate amount of time because no one wanted to come over and help him even after he made the request twice on the loudspeaker. One of them was literally like twenty feet away and he ended up calling that dude over (cursing him under his breath). The whole thing was bizarre.
Sheeeit. Yeah sounds awkward. I feel bad for everyone involved.

Jobbs

Banned
Happy retail employees are awesome, so I always try to be cheery and cordial with them.

No but it's your fault if you convince yourself everything sucks! :p

A a lot of the time I'm either making it up or greatly exaggerating, but I suppose the shtick is getting old

anyway, speaking of retail, I think we're going to toys R us tomorrow! I love toys R us!

jb1234

anyway, speaking of retail, I think we're going to toys R us tomorrow! I love toys R us!

... those still exist? Man, as a kid, they were like the only place we could buy video games. They had the system where you grabbed a slip of paper with the game's info, took it to the front and they grabbed the real thing. More often than not, there were no slips left, which meant the game was out of stock. :(

LOL the sandworm level and the container messed you up a bit huh? :p

EDIT: My sex life is like Phantom Dust reboot. "Still in development" but actually dead.

Oh God, that was a super dumb moment
I thought you were talking about the crate for like 20 minutes until it clicked.

Just realised Fzero GX has a calibrate controller function. My world has collapsed around me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh God, that was a super dumb moment
I thought you were talking about the crate for like 20 minutes until it clicked.

Just realised Fzero GX has a calibrate controller function. My world has collapsed around me.
Sandworm stage was impressive since you were about to run out of card and thanks to the 2 carbuncles for most of the part saved your ass. It was a pretty good victory. We need to see how you handle later stages now that you are making decks based on the weakness based per stages.

The sewers you were wrecking shit easily but the issue was the exploration bit that you forgot the last container and dropped to the start of the stage. Wish you could have seen my laugh at that moment. The way you wrecked the boss was great.

Also better luck picking up bonus cards haha.

EDIT: Saw your F-Zero GX stream and it seemed a bit bitter than the earlier one. Did you tweak a few things out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom