• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like marijuana to me.
The best bit was on the NHS site

NHS said:
Although the cause of asthma is unknown, a number of things that can increase your chances of developing the condition have been identified. These include:
  • a family history of asthma or other related allergic conditions (known as atopic conditions) such as eczema, food allergy or hay fever
  • having another atopic condition

Yes all of the above

Well not quite, but my dad is asthmatic, my entire family gets hayfever and I used to get really bad eczema from food

I don't understand your post so I'm ignoring it >_>

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Supposedly Asthma never goes away - I had it as a kid and used an inhaler and everything, but now it's as if I never had it at all. But it's still there apparently? I dunno.

Misha

Banned
Supposedly Asthma never goes away - I had it as a kid and used an inhaler and everything, but now it's as if I never had it at all. But it's still there apparently? I dunno.

You can definitely at least somewhat grow out of it. A lot of that depends on what triggers it

So, new fun of the night.

Macho Man is really, really upset that we ordered a non-Gluten Free pizza, but I ordered one for him.

He's calling us hypocrites. I asked him why. I got: "the great thing about America is that I don't need to explain myself".

What you describe happens to me when I smoke weed; it was not a criticism of your self-diagnosis.
Oh right, fair enough

I did wonder if it's anything to do with my 2-3 years of smoking
I remember using my dad's inhaler as a kid, so maybe I did have it back then?

What happens if you laugh rly fucking hard? >_>

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When I smoke weed, I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin.

(I think I'm one of the unlucky ones. :((
You're the anti-Linkin Park.
Sorry, that was terrible.

Oh right, fair enough

I did wonder if it's anything to do with my 2-3 years of smoking

I remember using my dad's inhaler as a kid, so maybe I did have it back then?

What happens if you laugh rly fucking hard? >_>
I wheeze a little bit but nothing too serious. I never associated it with asthma... maybe that's the reason? o_o

There is no cure for it you mean. Doent mean symptoms can't naturally change overtime based on environment, as misha said.
When I smoke weed, I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin.

(I think I'm one of the unlucky ones. :((

I am terrible with weed. I wish I wasn't, I think I have about a 5% pure enjoyment rate, every other time I crawl into a ball and hope I sleep before i puke.

jb1234

I am terrible with weed. I wish I wasn't, I think I have about a 5% pure enjoyment rate, every other time I crawl into a ball and hope I sleep before i puke.

I have a rough time with it because I do NOT like the way it makes me feel but at the same time, it cuts my physical pain down a fair amount. So it's like, "Okay, is it worth it?"

I'm hoping I just need to find a better strain or something...

FUME5

I have a rough time with it because I do NOT like the way it makes me feel but at the same time, it cuts my physical pain down a fair amount. So it's like, "Okay, is it worth it?"

Tried low dose edibles?

FUME5

Yeah. I don't usually get affected by them unless I have too much and then I get slammed. It's really hard to find that line. I have a tincture that I'm going to try next.

Yeah, dose control is a bitch. Hope you find something that works for you.

I have no advice, there is all kinds of weed. And strengths, I always believe i feel so bad because im taking too high a dose, but I dont know how to dose it well with each batch I take.
I'm tired but I don't feel like going to bed

Masterbate, go for a run, drink warm milk, and listen

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Sadly, only Marinol is the only FDA approved synthetic cannaboid on the market, and it is mostly used to treat nausea and appetite.
Dosage control is a joke for most "medical marijuana" unless you are doing dose control studies. I leave that to the scientists.

wendys-v-burger-king-twitter-fight-lead.jpg

BK is shit tier.

Jobbs

Banned
I would kill a man right about now just for the ability to for once understand what it's feel like to take human life

Parasite Eve...WHEW. I didn't know the game was this much fun.
I'd honestly take BK over that.

Love yourself. 💕

I once had no option but to eat BK for lunch when I worked at Best Buy because it was the only place close enough. BK...for months, for lunch. I was nearly driven insane.

ANYTHING is better than BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom