• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothin but papers lining my work desk (filled with bugs, changes, edits etc.) and computer stuff.

I keep meaning to put some dressing on it like a Jak 2 resin statue I have to spruce it up.

Weirdly, an old crush suddenly popped into my head tonight as I was driving home.

And with that, I bid you all adieu. Night!

Kevyt

I got nothin but papers lining my work desk (filled with bugs, changes, edits etc.) and computer stuff.

I keep meaning to put some dressing on it like a Jak 2 resin statue I have to spruce it up.

Weirdly, an old crush suddenly popped into my head tonight as I was driving home.

And with that, I bid you all adieu. Night!

Au revoir!

Kevyt

giphy.gif

Misha

Banned
"I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who f**ked you."

I can't wait for the R rated directors cut now

marrec

Banned
"I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who f**ked you."

That's a much better version of BvS than what I got.

Hmmmm my left eye has been twitching the past two days , right under , it's weird

It's either to much stress, no sleep or looking at a screen too much

I'd say it's no sleep x looking at a screen to much but I've scheduled an appointment already, when it comes to my eyes I don't fuck around

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Half of my face is sleeping wit anesthesia so I'll get the other half to sleep too. Later guys. XOXO

Jobbs

Banned
I cut the cable package down because I decided I want to cord cut and only use internet services for stuff, since that's what I was basically doing anyway

next thing I know I have a cable guy over and I'm talking to him and he's running around instaling things and changing things

had I known I'd have to "deal with stuff" I'd have just left it alone, hahaha

I hate dealing with stuff, it's even worse than paying more

Jobbs

Banned
is pokken tournament good? my niece is asking me to get it on the eshop because she wants to play it right now

I basically don't know shit about it

zeemumu

is pokken tournament good? my niece is asking me to get it on the eshop because she wants to play it right now

I basically don't know shit about it

It's okay. A little confusing initially because of the animations and the structure of the combat, but I did have fun while playing it.

Misha

Banned
recently I've found I like a lot of dual type ghost types. they're interesting because they're more or less a manifestation of those elements rather than being something with types added into their design

The back of my throat is sore and the breakfast my date made me is four hours cold. Like I want to be grateful, but it just doesn't sound appetizing at all.

Talking about Jesse Eisenberg makes me want to go see Batman again. I just don't who to rope in this time or how to justify the four hours of down time.

Misha

Banned
I really don't understand the concept of giving history to another team in sports. like they moved but it doesn't change how things happened. the Cleveland Browns have only ever played in one playoff game and the baltimore ravens have had a ton but the city of cleveland had a bunch too.

I guess its mostly for copyright purposes and such but it just seems so silly to ascribe the success of one team to another

in other news the date(well month) for steven universe has been announced!

Misha I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

How does that movie hold such sway over you?

Is it superman's boobs?

i might watch it again

I just like Batman movies with psychopaths in them. Probably the same reason I've watched The Dark Knight over two dozen times.

Damn my dirty mind

I'd go because I need to rewatch the movie with a less annoying audience. I missed the part with Clark talking to Lois because I left the theater to go complain.

Oh there was this incredibly annoying group to my right in the first showing who was obviously there just to see Wonder Woman. A couple of middle-aged women sporting huge W's on their shirt, and they were bickering and complaining for the entire preamble, with all the trailers and trivia and whatnot. So when the feature was about to start and one of them mentioned her excitement to see the female hero, I leaned over and gleefully explained
WW would not be in the movie for over two hours.
That shut them right up!

Also, you're not wrong.

The back of my throat is sore and the breakfast my date made me is four hours cold. Like I want to be grateful, but it just doesn't sound appetizing at all.

Talking about Jesse Eisenberg makes me want to go see Batman again. I just don't who to rope in this time or how to justify the four hours of down time.

he better give you some good food to eat or else!

had to starve too often at my ex bf's places ò.ó guys need to learn this,

Halcyon

I am waiting for my wife to get more healed up so I can take her to see it. I want to see it again. As I said I loved it and I'm all in with all of it.

I'm listening to Kevin Smith Fatman on Batman synopsis of it right now. I want it all over my body.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
he better give you some good food to eat or else!

had to starve too often at my ex bf's places ò.ó guys need to learn this,

Is it really that uncommon for guys to make breakfast? I always do when a girl stays over, and thought it was normal.

marrec

Banned
Again, the more I think about it the more I don't like it.

I need to see it again so I can figure out if it was actually that bad.

Misha

Banned
Misha I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

For that example:
there was a team called the cleveland browns from 1946-1995 at which point the owner moved them to baltimore and they became the ravens

then there was then a new cleveland team established that was also named the browns in 1999

the league declared that the history of the cleveland browns (1946-1995) belongs to the current cleveland browns (1999-present) which includes 4 nfl championships.

obviously the new team has zero continuity from the team that won those championships other than the physical location and branding but they get to celebrate how that team did in the past and the ravens can't.

the flip side is the winnipeg jets who existed from 1972-1996 before moving to phoenix to become the coyotes. (hockey btw)

the coyotes continued some old jets traditions including keeping the retired numbers from the old club of players that never played in phoenix.
There is a new winnipeg jets team(that moved from atlanta) but they did not retire any of the numbers of players who previously played in winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom