• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Death Battles doing Bowser vs Ganon next. I think Ganon might win. He's got better magic and is technically unkillable with non-anti evil weaponry. But on the other hand Bowser is stupid strong, and while ganon's been killed pretty much evvery time, Bowser has only died once. But on the other other hand, Ganon has a higher rate of success when it comes to world domination. He even killed Link.

zeemumu

Mine is more like the FF VII remake. It'll happen eventually but expecting a definitive "when" anytime soon probably isn't happening.

Jobbs

Banned
man

interactions on google chat with my 9 year old niece

niece: sup
me: yo
niece: im comin over in the morning at about 10 right?
me: I.. guess?
niece: yo
niece: im comin g
me: legit
niece: cool

It's the quintessential American struggle meal.

It even tastes like poverty

Minced beef, potatoes, carrots and if youre lucky, brocolli.

Cheaper per meal and you can live on it. The real taste of poverty. Hotpockets just sound like pointless trash, like emptying my wallet down the shitter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Toasting bread and putting sauce and cheese is real struggle food.

Luncheon Meat and Eggs is also struggle food.

Toasting bread and putting sauce and cheese is real struggle food.

Luncheon Meat and Eggs is also struggle food.

You cant live on it though. Eventually vitamins and minerals will run out.

In scotland, minced beef, and potatoes and cheap enough. Gravy, carrots and beef stock. Comes to about 70 cents per meal. Try squeeze an orange in there from time to time and you can live forever.

Brocolli is, a prosperous week kinda food, expensive per serving.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You cant live on it though. Eventually vitamins and minerals will run out.

In scotland, minced beef, and potatoes and cheap enough. Gravy, carrots and beef stock. Comes to about 70 cents per meal. Try squeeze an orange in there from time to time and you can live forever.

Brocolli is, a prosperous week kinda food, expensive per serving.

Well struggle food is not about getting the minerals and vitamins but to eat something and be filled. Never said it would be nutritious or healthy/

Jobbs

Banned
just spent an hour chasing a "bug" because I established a variable as "rolltran" then later referred to it as 'balltran" and for some reason didn't notice the difference between the two words

and my niece is for some reason some kind of gangster over gchat, it's funny

Jobbs

Banned
Did you tell it to suck your balltrans?

it was my fault not the computer's :( sometimes I worry about my sanity that I can go over it checking it and tearing it apart putting in debug messages trying to find where it breaks and I keep looking RIGHT AT the problem over and over without realizing it

my brain just decided that the words "rolltran" and "balltran" are literally the same and I couldn't see it

FUME5

it was my fault not the computer's :( sometimes I worry about my sanity that I can go over it checking it and tearing it apart putting in debug messages trying to find where it breaks and I keep looking RIGHT AT the problem over and over without realizing it

my brain just decided that the words "rolltran" and "balltran" are literally the same and I couldn't see it

Yeah, I know how that goes, I write a shitload of reports, and no matter how I try and focus when I review them, there's always a few mistakes it takes one of my co-workers to see (and vice versa). The human mind seeing what it wants to see.

Maybe I pulled the panic cord
Maybe you were happy, I was bored
Maybe I wanted you to change
Maybe I'm the one to blame

Maybe you were just too nice to me
Maybe it took me way too long to leave
Maybe once we felt the same

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Holy hell, I barely got out of bed this morning. Some seriously fucked up dreams haunted me for the most of the night

FUME5

[

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Where's the clapping hands emoji?

AcridMeat

Banned
Clydefrog banned ��

I've been listening through QOTSA's ...Like Clockwork again and falling in love with it all over again. It's so fucking good. Fairweather Friends and I Appear Missing are incredible. Fairweather for it's amazing solos, and I Appear Missing for it's absolutely brutal emotion. Kills me every time.

Also the newest Monster Factory is so damn fantastic. It's like the WWE devs made their creator as Monster Factory friendly as possible haha.
nick-cage-has-science-gone-too-far.jpg
Hahahaha
Hahahahahaha

Yeah, the ball sucking post is the only thing I see that could have gotten him banned. But it was clearly in jest!

Maybe I pulled the panic cord
Maybe you were happy, I was bored
Maybe I wanted you to change

Maybe you were just too nice to me
Maybe it took me way too long to leave
Maybe once we felt the same

What kind of sylvan folk nymph?

Good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom