• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should listen to 'Confident' by Demi Fatavo

No I like good music about being a fuckup and drinking whiskey

It's just fucking around with somebody's bits in a way they like.

You've already got good fingering from the guitar playing, you're four fifths home already.

Hahaha

I mainly play chords though D:

RobotNinjaHornets Having Sex is my most anticipated game of 2016.

What if I wanna protect him?

From what, hearing his name get moaned?

...well this has taken a weird turn

FloatOn

good morning

I powered through this head cold and I'm mostly better! didn't even take time off of work.

oven is getting repaired this morning. things are looking up.

I hope all of you have a splendid day :)

Sandworm stage was impressive since you were about to run out of card and thanks to the 2 carbuncles for most of the part saved your ass. It was a pretty good victory. We need to see how you handle later stages now that you are making decks based on the weakness based per stages.

The sewers you were wrecking shit easily but the issue was the exploration bit that you forgot the last container and dropped to the start of the stage. Wish you could have seen my laugh at that moment. The way you wrecked the boss was great.

Also better luck picking up bonus cards haha.

EDIT: Saw your F-Zero GX stream and it seemed a bit bitter than the earlier one. Did you tweak a few things out?

Carbuncle is the secret MVP in all my Lost Kingdom streams thus far :p haha
Carbuncle Da OP™

At first I couldn't have been bothered with making custom decks since most games with deck building have that function but don't reeeeeaaaaally have the design to back up the focus.
But this seems to be classic From where in if you don't follow the game's rules, it will bend you backwards at a moments notice haha
I still get tripped out how Green/Leaf is Earth and not grass and Wood/Brown isn't rock. Blame Pokemon. I was raised WRONG

HAHA I can only imagine. There's a point when it clicks where I literally facepalm at how stupid I was for not realising what you meant.
I fucking wrecked that Mindflayer's shit purely because of how incensed I was. NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED I SAY.

I won't defend the games' bullshit end of mission random card pick function though. Pure trash.
"Oh I'M SORRY. Have a Hobgoblin card for all your hard work and not that totally sweet boss summon card one card over you were really after."

Pictured : Actually Lost Kingdoms
1HWQIPa.gif

Re : FZero. Yeah! I ran a test stream with a couple of different configs until I decided to just downscale automatically to 480 and it looked almost like magic.

And then because Fzero, I played for almost 2 hours. haha
Seriously. Controller calibration changes everything in that game.
It goes from "one of the finest racers of all time" to "how could you even top this. Please don't try"

Edit: I just saw the Tomb Raider references and it reminded me watching the EasyAllies Tropical Freeze stream earlier today and the amount of Tomb Radier references was beautiful.
Examples : -Regarding Cranky Kong dying repeatedly "You will want to protect him"
- Re: all the background dressing "See that mountain? You can go there"

Halcyon

good morning

I powered through this head cold and I'm mostly better! didn't even take time off of work.

oven is getting repaired this morning. things are looking up.

I hope all of you have a splendid day :)

It's great when you feel like you're getting things handled if you've been having anxiety about it.

Like I have to do my taxes and get a haircut but for some reason it's sitting on my back like a monkey despite the fact that they are simple problems and won't take a very long time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Carbuncle is the secret MVP in all my Lost Kingdom streams thus far :p haha
Carbuncle Da OP™

At first I couldn't have been bothered with making custom decks since most games with deck building have that function but don't reeeeeaaaaally have the design to back up the focus.
But this seems to be classic From where in if you don't follow the game's rules, it will bend you backwards at a moments notice haha
I still get tripped out how Green/Leaf is Earth and not grass and Wood/Brown isn't rock. Blame Pokemon. I was raised WRONG

HAHA I can only imagine. There's a point when it clicks where I literally facepalm at how stupid I was for not realising what you meant.
I fucking wrecked that Mindflayer's shit purely because of how incensed I was. NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED I SAY.

I won't defend the games' bullshit end of mission random card pick function though. Pure trash.
"Oh I'M SORRY. Have a Hobgoblin card for all your hard work and not that totally sweet boss summon card one card over you were really after."

Pictured : Actually Lost Kingdoms
1HWQIPa.gif

Re : FZero. Yeah! I ran a test stream with a couple of different configs until I decided to just downscale automatically to 480 and it looked almost like magic.

And then because Fzero, I played for almost 2 hours. haha
Seriously. Controller calibration changes everything in that game.
It goes from "one of the finest racers of all time" to "how could you even top this. Please don't try"
You can still work the game without the proper deck but you basically will have a harder time. Nothing wrong with experimentating with the deck but you obviously need to have some tools to help still. Also RPGs with the elemental stuff tend to be like that most of the time. If your deck build is not the appropriate one you can cheese out things with cards that brings back cards to deck, attack multiple enemies at once so it's mostly about the way you manage the situation. Also the stage can be quite generous giving you cards to edit strategy a bit.

Also great to see F-Zero working better. Hope to see more streams of both games. :p

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Morning fakers.

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

Like I have to do my taxes and get a haircut but for some reason it's sitting on my back like a monkey despite the fact that they are simple problems and won't take a very long time.

I put these tiny, no time things off so often it's stupid. Not sure why.

FloatOn

It's great when you feel like you're getting things handled if you've been having anxiety about it.

true that

and on that note, the white noise fan in my room broke and so I've been meaning to get a new one for like a month. I finally did that on Monday and when I pulled it out of the box the god damn thing was broken.

How is that for symbolism?

zeemumu

I have never had a public facing job

I had initial fears about it due to social anxiety. But the tears I might have shed for that dark fate grew cold and turned to tears of hate. There were some nice people but many pieces of shit.

I had a dream where I was working as a scareactor for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and now I'm wondering if I should do that this year. Not at Universal because that's an insane commute. Maybe at Knotts.

Halcyon

I'm stupidly excited that a little batman figure I ordered the other day is arriving at work at some point and I'm gonna put it on my desk. It's starting to get REALLY nerdy in this bitch. I have a lightsaber, a Kylo Ren figure, some micromachines, a few POP's, a BvS cup, a Batman mug, a patriots Mug, and an autographed Dean Cain superman picture.

Misha

Banned
I'm stupidly excited that a little batman figure I ordered the other day is arriving at work at some point and I'm gonna put it on my desk. It's starting to get REALLY nerdy in this bitch. I have a lightsaber, a Kylo Ren figure, some micromachines, a few POP's, a BvS cup, a Batman mug, a patriots Mug, and an autographed Dean Cain superman picture.

I have some packets of soy sauce on my desk

Halcyon

I have some packets of soy sauce on my desk

I originally had nothing, but like a few times a week some assholes would stop over and make some sort of comment about how my desk was empty so I eventually brought a few things in, then it just kept happening.

FloatOn

this will be the only thing that resides on my desk for the forseeable future

995365_10153625967398515_580972141841032932_n.jpg

Granadier

I have a LEGO Brandenburg gate, snowspeeder, a couple minifigs, and a 3D printed dickbutt figure. My monitor prop is also the red box D&D.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Framed print.

Speakers.

Computer.

Monitor.

Phone.

And a whole lot of tax-related files I really need to put in order ASAP.

Figurines and other dorky stuff just mean more things to collect dust. No thanks.

marrec

Banned

The only nerdy things I have around my desk right now are 4 Kidrobot second series Futurama figurines.

It's the New Justice League and Hermes with a Brain Slug.

They're beautiful.

I should nerd it up more, but it's too messy, I got papers strewn everywhere.

Edit:

Holy hell those are expensive now.

Granadier

The next LEGO minifigure set is Disney and has a Buzz Lightyear. I will punch children.
not really

FloatOn

I'm trying to decide if I should passive aggresively call out the one manager that was giving me grief on monday during todays meeting

y/n?

marrec

Banned
I'm trying to decide if I should passive aggresively call out the one manager that was giving me grief on monday during todays meeting

y/n?

Aggressively call them out. Skip that passive shit.

The next LEGO minifigure set is Disney and has a Buzz Lightyear. I will punch children.
not really

I am only into collecting Futurama minis for some reason, the LEGO Minifigs have tempted me at times though.

the mother kidnapping her daughter thread makes me want to go back to therapy...

Jesus WTF is up with that mother?! Like, you've made poor decisions as a parent and are now taking it out on your child by faking their kidnapping... all because they want to be a hair-dresser? Holy fuck.

How is it not illegal?!

Granadier

y/n?

No, never publicly humiliate a higher up unless you have some lube on hand.

FloatOn

No, never publicly humiliate a higher up unless you have some lube on hand.

thing is, they are not technically higher up than me. the only person I directly report to is my general manager.

this operations manager has been a constant thorn in my side and I'm maxed out on bullshit atm.

Misha

Banned
Jesus WTF is up with that mother?! Like, you've made poor decisions as a parent and are now taking it out on your child by faking their kidnapping... all because they want to be a hair-dresser? Holy fuck.

How is it not illegal?!

everything is legal till you get caught. its not like anyone would go to the authorities. the kids are being brainwashed and if they avoid it, they're just kids acting out. its horrifying

also there is nothing wrong with being a hairdresser. I hate that people are justifying the experience because a hairdresser doesn't make much money.

Granadier

thing is, they are not technically higher up than me. the only person I directly report to is my general manager.

this operations manager has been a constant thorn in my side and I'm maxed out on bullshit atm.

Take it up with him/her in private then, or discuss it with your higher up.

Starting beef with coworkers is so stupid.

zeemumu

XL7Is6tl.jpg

I'm going to use hip slang terms I learned yesterday. I ship these two. Ship

I think I saw every POP figure known to man at Wondercon. I typically don't go out of my way to buy these unless they're for someone else. The few that I have kinda just fell into my possession. I've got a glow in the dark Groot, Joker-Batman Batman, Snow Gear Old Man Han Solo, and Doc Brown.

Superman is clearly a power bottom. He can take it.

I don't know what that means.

According to Hancock, sex with someone of his level of strength should be lethal.

Halcyon

I think I saw every POP figure known to man at Wondercon. I typically don't go out of my way to buy these unless they're for someone else. The few that I have kinda just fell into my possession. I've got a glow in the dark Groot, Joker-Batman Batman, Snow Gear Old Man Han Solo, and Doc Brown.

I have that superman and a tom brady and my mom got me both. She's super into them.

The batman is some other brand because the Pop Armored Batman was an exclusive and the only way to get them is for like $50 off ebay which I have enough self respect not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom