• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
I haven't been invested in FF15 so I'm just apathetic.
tumblr_inline_o0y3gxhkkZ1tbf0je_500.gif

Language, as a living organism, is just shit that means shit. "Proof's in the pudding" means something. You understand what it means, however it got there -- Whatever the origin is (it's a shortening of a previous idiom, in this case?), you hear the phrase and are able to comprehend its meaning. Deconstructing these things because you're bothered by them is a slippery slope!

I have an axe to grind with anyone who disagrees!

:: grinds axe ::

That's why Batman v Superman is an excellent movie. tbh

If you just ignore what makes something mean something and instead focus on the intent and the emotion then suddenly everything is much better!

one day in the future, while in the bedroom with my special lady, i'm gonna refer to my peen as the aggro crag

that way i can ask her if she has the guts to get to the top of the radical rock

Jobbs

Banned

If you just ignore what makes something mean something and instead focus on the intent and the emotion then suddenly everything is much better!

I actually don't hate BvS, and even though I generally dislike Superman as a character I thought Man of Steel was one of the more entertaining comic book movies, certainly better than the avengers and iron man which I really hated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah thanks man! So glad this thread has become my home.

All of you are great

happy birthday ya big jepolee

tired of people saying birthdays suck when you're above x age. what sucks about getting adorable little hand drawn cards and eating cake? (that's what happens on mine, anyway)

Jobbs

Banned
FF15 reportedly must sell 10 million units to be a success... Hahaha

Whatd you guys think of the oddball ff, 12?

zeemumu

Batman v Superman is a bunch of good scenes tossed together. If you cut out half the plotlines and made it flow better (and removed Jesse Eisenberg) it'd be a 70% at the least

Nerdkiller

Membeur

The only emotion that this movie gave me was anger about what went up on screen. You just know that Warner are gonna be more hands on after the negative reception the movie got once Zack starts shooting Justice League.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FF15 reportedly must sell 10 million units to be a success... Hahaha

Whatd you guys think of the oddball ff, 12?

Never finished it, but I didn't think it was horrible. I remember having to stare at the minimap a lot.

Lightning for one. Especially in XIII. People complain about her being aloof or whatever, but she is cold. She is a military leader, a female military leader and as such her demeanor makes perfect sense and I can super relate to it. In the whole trilogy I love the sisterly relationship and determination between Lighting and Serah.

Also, I love Sazh and his son's relationship. Fang is really cool too. I also LOVE XIII's combat system. The world and art design are fantastic.

I like the mechanics and time traveling in XIII-2. In LR I love how powerful Lightning is and despite that really just wants her sister. I love the ending and Reminiscence Lightning's new life.

Totally forgot to respond to this, but thanks. I think Lightning being one of the big reasons people enjoyed XIII is common. Personally I didn't care for her, so that's probably the reason I don't like XIII

I had to go through and quote Misha just to see any potential hidden messages.

I've learned that Marrec smells and Dark Souls sucks so far. It's just like The Da Vinci Code but somehow less vapid.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Her orgasm isn't about you funky.
I had a very angry reply in storage for some particularly ignorant comment in that thread, but I restrained myself when other people took the bait for me.

On that subject, I'm very glad I read a lot about sex (from actual educational books) well before I even had my first date. Knowing before hand that many women don't even require an orgasm to be satisfied saved me a lot of frustration.

The only emotion that this movie gave me was anger about what went up on screen. You just know that Warner are gonna be more hands on after the negative reception the movie got once Zack starts shooting Justice League.
Warner is a mess. Scheduling several million dollars worth of reshoots for Suicide Squad because they didn't have faith in the project? What are the odds that actually improves the movie?

Batman v Superman is a bunch of good scenes tossed together. If you cut out half the plotlines and made it flow better (and removed Jesse Eisenberg) it'd be a 70% at the least
I'm convinced you could write out Lois entirely. Virtually nothing she does herself furthers the plot. I love Lex though so you're not cutting him out on my watch!

it's so flat

Work is no fun when you get a hundred billion changes and have them all due immediately in an hour and people are making me make changes to their fuck ups

I wanna die

Thank god tomorrow's Friday

FUME5

it's so flat

Lowest and flattest continent (except Antarctica I think?).

Sometime around yesterday evening.

Imagine all the fauna that's still hiding and waiting to kill him.

Shit, so you can become one overnight?

And meh, the wildlife is welcome to try, I've been bitten by a redback before while I was asleep, woke up thinking I was having an acid flashback. Me = Free drugs and plenty of confirmed kills, Wildlife = 0.

See if you can find the secret meaning :O

Butts.

Apparently, that Dollarydoos petition might...actually work.

The Australian Mint are apparently planning on doing limited edition $5 notes.

Fucking amazing

Fixed

aw shit I'm slipping. I hope there aren't any other multiply where I got it wrong.

also I'm curious if that dollarydoos thing will stimulate the economy somehow or if it's just a publicity stunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom