• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mis996Gzwu1r7w10go1_500.gif

Really weird. Post the image and I'll see what the issue could be.

Could you hold onto that thought for awhile? I'am on my tablet right now and can not access my comp.

Just found out that someone from GAFia is someone I used to talk to loads from a completely different forum ~10 years ago

What the hell

It's a small internet after all.

mfw that one thread only wants the opinions of gay guys and hetero women. bi erasure is real

Aye, I was tempted to mention that but I didn't wanna derail the thread.

Might not have been able to fit in the title. I'm not sure how many characters thread titles can be.

Misha

Banned
Aye, I was tempted to mention that but I didn't wanna derail the thread.

Might not have been able to fit in the title. I'm not sure how many characters thread titles can be.

LGBT, where the B is made up and the T doesn't matter

that last part really isn't relevant but I saw it on tumblr and thought it was funny :p

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
troll.png

That DOTA OT OP is a masterpiece and seeing Lebron's face like that never fails to make me laugh really hard.

I know it's a Twitch emote, but damn.

DotaGAF is a special little snowflake.
I like how getting shit down is, "got HaloGAF'd" now, haha.

LGBT, where the B is made up and the T doesn't matter

that last part really isn't relevant but I saw it on tumblr and thought it was funny :p

More like the G matters (especially if you're also white) and the rest doesn't.

Hopefully that'll start to shift eventually.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I just wish that caitlyn Jenner id to be not viewed as a trans spokeswoman, end all be all. Jokes or critisms of her are not to be taken broadly.

I just wish that caitlyn Jenner id to be not viewed as a trans spokeswoman, end all be all. Jokes or critisms of her are not to be taken broadly.

After her asinine comments about potentially supporting Ted Cruz, she deserves any flak she gets.

It's not surprising tho. An ultra wealthy trans woman doesn't care about other trans people who don't have wealth to completely insulate them from Cruz' potential bullshit policies.

Misha

Banned

it would be helpful if people who make jokes about her didn't go after her identity. iirc south park actually got that right though it seems like no one else can

poor "I" doesn't even get into the correction

Fuck. I knew I'd forget something and then feel bad about it :C

If only Laura Jane Grace was more well known

After her asinine comments about potentially supporting Ted Cruz, she deserves any flak she gets.

It's not surprising tho. An ultra wealthy trans woman doesn't care about other trans people who don't have wealth to completely insulate them from Cruz' potential bullshit policies.

The epitome of fuck you got mine

Halcyon

Anybody got anything interesting going on tonight or this weekend?

It's supposed to rain so I'll probably be doing alot of laying around trying to watch more Daredevil.

marrec

Banned
Hard Boiled Wonderland/End of The World is such an amazing book

Yes! It's the best Murakami book. One of my absolute favorites.

I switched the labels on the Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin cookies in the breakroom today, not because it's April Fools Day, but because I'm a big asshole.

FloatOn

It's supposed to rain so I'll probably be doing alot of laying around trying to watch more Daredevil.

I'm sure plans will find me as they tend to do when nothing is scheduled.

I am going out to lunch with folks tomorrow though. They are bringing over this nice office chair they bought me for my birthday.

my ass/back will be in heaven

Halcyon

I'm sure plans will find me as they tend to do when nothing is scheduled.

I am going out to lunch with folks tomorrow though. They are bringing over this nice office chair they bought me for my birthday.

my ass/back will be in heaven

Did you buy yourself anything for your big day.

Yes! It's the best Murakami book. One of my absolute favorites.

I switched the labels on the Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin cookies in the breakroom today, not because it's April Fools Day, but because I'm a big asshole.

It's similar to Kafka which does the "two sides of a coin" style (and was my favourite Murakami joint) but he handles it with such deftness in this that's such a joy to read.

Sidenote, I just got pulled over for driving unregistered.

I never got a letter of renewal so I completely forgot.

$280 fine yay!

zeemumu

Probably not,but I'll try to stay busy. I'm looking into buying another universal studios annual pass

Misha

Banned
Sidenote, I just got pulled over for driving unregistered.

I never got a letter of renewal so I completely forgot.

$280 fine yay!

I had that last month. it was a full 4 months and I only got a 128.50$ fine

I assumed I would have been fine till the end of the month since I hadn't had the car for a full year at that point but apparently you don't get the registration and stuff confirmed when you buy a car

FYI April fools jokes can get you banned.

better than losing your job

marrec

Banned
FYI April fools jokes can get you banned.

:lol

It's similar to Kafka which does the "two sides of a coin" style (and was my favourite Murakami joint) but he handles it with such deftness in this that's such a joy to read.

I did enjoy Kafka as well but there's something really special to me about Hard-boiled Wonderland. Maybe because it's the closest Murakami is ever going to get to writing cyberpunk.

I had that last month. it was a full 4 months and I only got a 128.50$ fine

I assumed I would have been fine till the end of the month since I hadn't had the car for a full year at that point but apparently you don't get the registration and stuff confirmed when you buy a car

better than losing your job

Gah, that sucks :(

Over here, you absorb the previous owners registration of the car (they treat it as the car being registered as an entity)

God I need something more stable than side gigs.

:lol

I did enjoy Kafka as well but there's something really special to me about Hard-boiled Wonderland. Maybe because it's the closest Murakami is ever going to get to writing cyberpunk.

I forgot to mention that this is pretty quickly becoming a favourite of mine, too!
It's super interesting how he does it as well as it seems more "real" and believable than regular cyberpunk fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom