• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
thanks google

... I only use gmail from desktop/mobile clients so I guess I dodged a bullet. Mostly I only use gmail to read other people's mail as it is.

I was thinking about using it in an email to my grandmother since she likes the minions (ironically) but i didn't realize how it worked so I'm happy I didn't. would've just been a bit annoying

Gah, that sucks :(

Over here, you absorb the previous owners registration of the car (they treat it as the car being registered as an entity)

God I need something more stable than side gigs.

Thats how it works here too. I just assumed that in the processing of the transaction, it would have been re-registered. bad assumption apparently

zeemumu

Yeap and it's going to be craaaaap

That's unfortunate. I like a lot of James Wan's work and I liked the last horror movie based on a short film that I saw (Mama). But then again, Mama didn't rely on a gimmick, just a creepy setup with no explanation and a good monster design. Light's Out relied almost entirely on a gimmick. The monster was creepy but that wasn't what made it scary. What made it scary was the buildup. It was the sort of gimmick that only works once, but once was all they needed to fill a 5 minute short film. I don't think that they can pull off the same buildup in a feature length film when they keep expending all of the buildup with each scare.

I'm still interested to see what the new Zelda will be, but I don't really care about anything else. It's hard because I know technically there are several distinct entities at Nintendo, but this whole event has given the company a bad rapp.

I see what you did there. Nintendo's had a lot of problems lately. I remember getting pissed about how they handled the release of that Majora's Mask 3DS.

Anyone who doesn't believe Rey
is related to Luke (probably daughter) is on gut damn crack

I think she's
Han's other kid. In the EU, Han and Leia had two force-sensitive kids. The son turned evil and the daughter had to stop him. On top of that, Han seemed to act really weird around her and we never heard his and Maz Kanata's conversation about her. It cuts away after she says "who's the girl?" I also think that's why he offered her a job on the ship.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Anybody got anything interesting going on tonight or this weekend?

It's supposed to rain so I'll probably be doing alot of laying around trying to watch more Daredevil.

I am getting a bit drunk today. Or quite, it depends. It would be good to go to work with draconic hangover, so I could send somebody to hell and I would be (finally) fired. :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ce-FCFxUAAAd6Se.jpg

Misha

Banned
I only watch netflix on a computer. like who watches an actual tv besides sports anymore

feel like going on tumblr but thats not a good idea at work...

marrec

Banned
I can't multitask for shit so if I'm watching Netflix it's on a goddamned TV ya kids.

Netflix on a phone tho, screen so smol

Speaking of, I need y'all to convince me not to buy the new iPad Pro 9.7" I'm counting on y'all.

mfw that one thread only wants the opinions of gay guys and hetero women. bi erasure is real

It didn't have hetero in the title (just gaygaf and femgaf) until someone bitched about that implying all women like the D. You literally can't win with people.

I see what you did there. Nintendo's had a lot of problems lately. I remember getting pissed about how they handled the release of that Majora's Mask 3DS.

I think she's (SPOILER)

hehe. I was going to write rhyming verse but it kept coming out super cheesy, so I had to rapp up the rapp and pun game earlier than nintended.
please kill me

That doesn't make sense for Rey because why Jakku? All of the X-is-Rey's-parent theories still beg the question of who was her original family and why was she ever on Jakku?

I only watch netflix on a computer. like who watches an actual tv besides sports anymore\

One of the guys in my house watches most of his YouTube stuff on the PS4. No idea why since he has one of those huge all-in-one desktops in his room and he's always watching shows he knows nobody else in the house cares about.

Symphonia

Banned
I can't multitask for shit so if I'm watching Netflix it's on a goddamned TV ya kids.

Netflix on a phone tho, screen so smol

Speaking of, I need y'all to convince me not to buy the new iPad Pro 9.7" I'm counting on y'all.
I always watch Netflix on my TV.

Unless I'm having a shit.

Then I watch it on your mobile.

Misha

Banned
It didn't have hetero in the title (just gaygaf and femgaf) until someone bitched about that implying all women like the D. You literally can't win with people.
i mean you can if you are super specific and inclusive from the start but then the title ends up sounding awful :p

whats up with the "vs." part of that thread anyway? no explanation, its basically just "discuss"
One of the guys in my house watches most of his YouTube stuff on the PS4. No idea why since he has one of those huge all-in-one desktops in his room and he's always watching shows he knows nobody else in the house cares about.

I really can't stand the applications on game consoles so hard to use

Halcyon

I like my chromecast but my internet at home is kinda shitty so it tends to lose connection. I will sometimes be standing there just trying to pause something for like 30 seconds waiting for the goddam phone to reconnect.

This day is starting to drag.

Halcyon

What kind of stuff does your wife ever buy for you? Do you have to be explicit/just deal with shit gifts?

She buys me decent stuff. Birthdays have both been at weird timing because the first one we didn't know each other that long and last year we didn't have any money.

She's good at gifts, but I haven't wanted to spend any big money on myself because we've always had other things like moving/baby/savings going on. She gets me patriots stuff and clothes/shoes.

This year I want to start doing youtube and design work on the side so I'm planning on getting a decent laptop and some way of recording which will probably be a smartphone with 4k.

Nah. The front knob thing would have to point upward. Hanging down like that doesn't make any sense.

She buys me decent stuff. Birthdays have both been at weird timing because the first one we didn't know each other that long and last year we didn't have any money.

She's good at gifts, but I haven't wanted to spend any big money on myself because we've always had other things like moving/baby/savings going on. She gets me patriots stuff and clothes/shoes.

This year I want to start doing youtube and design work on the side so I'm planning on getting a decent laptop and some way of recording which will probably be a smartphone with 4k.

Oh, that's awesome! Well good luck with all that :)

zeemumu

That doesn't make sense for Rey because why Jakku? All of the X-is-Rey's-parent theories still beg the question of who was her original family and why was she ever on Jakku?

They originally left Luke on Tatooine because it was out of the way and basically the space countryside (and because he had family there) so Vader wouldn't find him. Odds are that they left Rey on Jakku for more or less the same reason if you replace Vader with Kylo.

Also, this is hilarious.

marrec

Banned
but maybe I want to at some point! he seemed attractive enough until his sinful hobby came up :S I'm all confused now.

Man, that's tough. Don't try to fix him, inline skating is a sign of deeper, more troubling issues.

For reals though I'd just tell him that you wanna veg out and have alone time tonight.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
but maybe I want to at some point! he seemed attractive enough until his sinful hobby came up :S I'm all confused now.

You can't just lead him on and then expect him to sit there waiting for you to decide that it's time to try something out. Don't make up excuses to delay if you have any interest in actually seeing how he is.

Be adventurous. Go have a drink or something. If he's a twat in person then you've found that out and can move on to find someone else.

You can't just lead him on and then expect him to sit there waiting for you to decide that it's time to try something out. Don't make up excuses to delay if you have any interest in actually seeing how he is.

Be adventurous. Go have a drink or something. If he's a twat in person then you've found that out and can move on to find someone else.

well apart from the inline skating I think it's also my inner Introvert coming out. also I really don't wanna date a twat again, had too many of those lately :/

but maybe I'll take your advice, I need a couple more minutes to decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom