• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Rf4ja.jpg
Do you not have the option to turn off visitors?

Jobbs

Banned
^ trabby it certainly looks like they want your money :(

The Voice is actually pretty good. American Idol is comparatively awful.

One of the big differences is that shit, shit, SHIT band they had on American Idol. The arrangements were so boring. The band and arrangements and mix and everything on The Voice is so much more on point.

Somnia

I don't know if any of you are watching The Magicians or not, but Hale Appleman who plays Eliot is killing it on that show. One of the better performances I've see on TV in a long time.

Somnia

Dragonz, did you see Layne's extremely long post on Tumblr? I feel really bad for her, people abusing her and taking advantage of her when she has been standing up and sticking with the community.

It's on my list. But I really wanna read the books first.

I'm actually going to start reading those soon, but I was told the TV show has taken completely different directions than the books.

Somnia

Ya Javi (the writer and showrunner) has come out recently and basically said what happened with The 100 has changed a lot of his perspective going forward in this industry. He knew the Trope existed, but didn't honestly understand how much damage it could do. He said he will never make the same mistake again, not that any character will be "death proof" but he will do it in the right way.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am in bad mood. Tired as hell, back pain is crawling in and I need to be at work 2 hours earlier tomorrow. Somebody put me out of this misery -.-

marrec

Banned
Hercules was shit tho.

Nah. Well, I mean they were both shitty shows that were still pretty good despite being pretty shitty. But I mean, the bromance between Iolaus and Hercules shouldn't be left by the side of the road. Bring em both back but have Autolocus still played by Bruce Campbell.

Halcyon

I never watched either for some reason. I think during that point I was into Baywatch and the Playboy channel which my neighbor's truck driving step-dad had.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I never watched either for some reason. I think during that point I was into Baywatch and the Playboy channel which my neighbor's truck driving step-dad had.

Theme song kicks in

With bouncy Pamela Anderson boobs in the background

the option isn't listed in the FAQ so I'm thinking they're slowly deprecating it and you just got one of the accounts who get to lose out on it first

I'll never know what the guy looked like again ;,( I can't keep clicking people's profiles! this is insane D: stoopid okcupid >:l

Do they list the same person each time they visit your profile or just the first time?
I guess they show it everytime, but I'm not sure. since I only see the last 5 visitors it's always different faces mostly.

Dude this is such a weird problem to have XD just click it, stop game playing

no! you don't know how guys are. if I click his profile I might as well just grab his dick.

THIS IS INTERNET ERA SEINFELDIAN SHIT

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My 12 year old penis thought she was a little too butch. I was obsessed with the blonde tiny bimbos with big boobs.

I'll be there,
I'll be ready,
Never your fear,
Now don't you fear,
I'll be there,
Forever and always, I'm always here!

Somnia

Finally got around to watching The Jungle Book live action trailer, as a huge Disney fan I'll go see it, but I just don't know how I feel about it yet.

Though I can't wait for the live action Beauty and The Beast, that thing has perfect casting so far.

marrec

Banned
My 12 year old penis thought she was a little too butch. I was obsessed with the blonde tiny bimbos with big boobs.

You and I went vastly different directions at the age of 12 :lol

Thinking back now, Lucy Lawless definitely helped shape my sexual preferences going forward.

Misha

Banned
I guess they show it everytime, but I'm not sure. since I only see the last 5 visitors it's always different faces mostly.

no! you don't know how guys are. if I click his profile I might as well just grab his dick.

click his profile and then immediately change your account to say you like girls. wait 24 hours then change it back

nothing can go wrong
also this seems like a seinfeld solution so at the very least you'll fit the theme

Jobbs

Banned

LOL yeah I have no idea how guys are.

If he reads that much into a profile click then he's a dickhead and you don't want him anyway.

SMH at this bowlshit :}

Listen Maisie Williams as Ellie would be so amazing I am so here for it

It would be amazingly garbage .|..

click his profile and then immediately change your account to say you like girls. wait 24 hours then change it back

nothing can go wrong
also this seems like a seinfeld solution so at the very least you'll fit the theme

haha thanks, Jerry.

really feeling the crazy George today.

THEY JUST HAD TO CHANGE IT
12803028_10154264792639453_6433588542539228246_n.jpg

LOL yeah I have no idea how guys are.

If he reads that much into a profile click then he's a dickhead and you don't want him anyway.

SMH at this bowlshit :}

but he can't know I'm interested in his profile contents. that's almost like his dick. I have to play it cool. do you not see how cool I am playing it? ICE COOL

Halcyon

You and I went vastly different directions at the age of 12 :lol

Thinking back now, Lucy Lawless definitely helped shape my sexual preferences going forward.

Imagine how much my brain/penis exploded when the Pam & Tommy Lee tape came out.

I had this woman on my ceiling in poster form and then I saw her doing all the things that I wasn't even sure how to do yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom