• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know i've been wondering recently, whats the dumbest thing someone could convince trump to start campaigning against. like if you tweeted at him how daylight savings hurts AMERICAN productivity, would he start talking about how pointless it is?

I think if there was a groundswell— while he will basically say anything to get elected, this would be a policy position and he doesn't make a lot of those known.

Speaking of which, has he made any more other than building a wall, deporting muslims, and killing more foreign civilians than the current and previous administrations? I'm trying not to keep up.

Misha

Banned
I think if there was a groundswell— while he will basically say anything to get elected, this would be a policy position and he doesn't make a lot of those known.

Speaking of which, has he made any more other than building a wall, deporting muslims, and killing more foreign civilians than the current and previous administrations? I'm trying not to keep up.

I can't remember what they were but I remember him having a few petty ones. Oh like he's promising that under his reignadministration you WILL be able to say Marry Christmas every year

FloatOn

Trump does what gets him attention.

print+-+mens+shirt+-+trump+shit+blk+-+shirt+banc.jpg

Somnia

dreams where theres a justification for putting off the alarm are the worst. thankfully I haven't had one in over a year

I kept snoozing through my alarm because in my dream "alarms are evil and we have to do this the old fashioned way"

I can't remember the last time I actually hit snooze on my alarm... but other than Saturday when I overslept, I can't remember the last time I slept past 8:30... getting old sucks.

Misha

Banned
I can't remember the last time I actually hit snooze on my alarm... but other than Saturday when I overslept, I can't remember the last time I slept past 8:30... getting old sucks.

I set three alarms everyday just to be sure. even then I don't remember the first one or two half the time

I mean I don't have anywhere to be until 2 I just like not being a bum all day lol

its a bit disorienting to me so thats part of why I don't like it but that makes sense too

Somnia

I set three alarms everyday just to be sure. even then I don't remember the first one or two half the time

its a bit disorienting to me so thats part of why I don't like it but that makes sense too

I have an old school alarm clock I set and then my phone to play it safe. I'm usually always up though in time, then again I'm also up late and up early, I need to try to start sleeping more than 5 hours every night.

Somnia

Booooo tried to get my co-worker (there's just 2 of us on my team) to swap with me tonight but he can't.

Chvrches will have to wait till next time they come through Illinois... which seems like 2-3 times a year.

Jobbs

Banned
I fell asleep with Hulu on a while ago and Hulu just started playing shit after my show was done, and at some point I woke up and it was playing some performance from The Voice and it was beautiful. But I can't remember what the song was or who it was. Or if I dreamt it.

Halcyon

I fell asleep with Hulu on a while ago and Hulu just started playing shit after my show was done, and at some point I woke up and it was playing some performance from The Voice and it was beautiful. But I can't remember what the song was or who it was. Or if I dreamt it.

I hate that about hulu because, no I don't want to watch Good Morning America, and no I don't want you to throw that in my "You watch this" list.

The Voice is actually pretty good. American Idol is comparatively awful.

Misha

Banned
Embrace beards.

And watch Underground Wednesdays at 10/9C on WGN America.

Thats Hardison from leverage. I feel like I havne't seen any of the main characters from that show since it went off air
Granite to indicate a rock, and shade to indicate that you are living under it.

I might have actually seen a commercial tbh (probably through twitch) but i don't remember it at all and I doubt it was interesting if i did

FloatOn

speaking of dreams I had this violent one where the main character was trying to shoot someone in the face but missed and hit them on the side of the neck basically decapitating them.

pretty fucked up tbh and I have no idea where that came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom