• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
But stubble sucks. It's very limited in terms of style and neck stubble fucks with ties. A short beard is where is at for me.

Besides, the scratching and burning is awful. I can only imagine is even worse for men than it is for women, which is already saying something for so many girls out there. Source: I have a thick haired girlfriend who (thank the seven) recently dropped shaving for laser removal.

I'm definitely getting laser sometime in the next year. Not sure what all I want to laser but I'm definitely getting rid of some stuff forever

I've actually never had problems with any scratching/itching though, beyond rubbing against another body part. Still completely smooth feels so much better

Jobbs

Banned
But stubble sucks. It's very limited in terms of style and neck stubble fucks with ties. A short beard is where is at for me.

Besides, the scratching and burning is awful. I can only imagine is even worse for men than it is for women, which is already saying something for so many girls out there. Source: I have a thick haired girlfriend who (thank the seven) recently dropped shaving for laser removal.

Butt stubble

Somnia

Ya no thanks to stubble, I like to keep my beard short. I tried to grow it out once and hated it.

I also look way too young when I shave so it's not going away anytime soon, though now that I'm getting more and more grey's I may consider it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm definitely getting laser sometime in the next year. Not sure what all I want to laser but I'm definitely getting rid of some stuff forever

I've actually never had problems with any scratching/itching though, beyond rubbing against another body part. Still completely smooth feels so much better

You probably already know this, but be warned: laser hair removal is not very effective if your hair is thin and light, which is why it typically takes forever to remove laidymoustaches and arm hair. Black hair? Zap away. It'll be dead in no time.

My girlfriend's leg hair is super dark and absurdly thick (you could feel the bulging roots even freshly shaved) and the first application temporally took care of most of it in one fell swoop. She's been incredibly happy about that.

Butt stubble
The unsexiest thing ever. Specially if coupled with butt pimples.

Misha

Banned
You probably already know this, but be warned: laser hair removal is not very effective if your hair is thin and light, which is why it typically takes forever to remove laidymoustaches and arm hair. Black hair? Zap away. It'll be dead in no time.

My girlfriend's leg hair is super dark and absurdly thick (you could feel the bulging roots even freshly shaved) and the first application temporally took care of most of it in one fell swoop. She's been incredibly happy about that.

I'm somewhat hairy. Not the worst but enough that everything is past peach fuzz stage so probably nbd. also theres the option of electrolysis though I'm not sure what you can use that on

Somnia

Well waiting to hear back from the repair shop on getting a rental or loaner while my car is in the shop. Just got off the phone with financing where I bought my car to be 100% sure, but I do have GAP coverage incase my car is declared a total loss... guess that's good news to start the week.

FloatOn

this time change is REALLY messing with me this year

giphy.gif

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Is anyone else getting this annoying audio ad from STHIL playing? I'm not a freakin' blue collar Yank, so why is this ad targeting me?

Jobbs

Banned
I bought a body mirror for my bedroom and something looked odd -- Like it's squeezing things horizontally to make you appear slightly thinner. I did some quasi-scientific tests and realized that seems to be the case.

What's wrong with this country? People are so coddled they even want mirrors that lie to them.

Somnia

Got the damn Life is Strange soundtrack going at work, don't know why I all of a sudden got the itch to go through it again and now I'm hooked again.

Cross-platform play on XB1? Maybe I'll get Rocket League you guys.

I just realized(well more like confirmed) that beards are a huge turnoff for me. stubble? okay, maybe even very good depending on the person. beard? nope.

Stubble looks good but feels bad.

I bought a body mirror for my bedroom and something looked odd -- Like it's squeezing things horizontally to make you appear slightly thinner. I did some quasi-scientific tests and realized that seems to be the case.

Make American Mirrors Great Again!

Misha

Banned
Make American Mirrors Great Again!

You know i've been wondering recently, whats the dumbest thing someone could convince trump to start campaigning against. like if you tweeted at him how daylight savings hurts AMERICAN productivity, would he start talking about how pointless it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom