• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
I can see where you - and everyone else - is coming from, but I just feel like a failure. I look at my friends and they have their own homes, they're married, have kids, a successful job, etc. Then I look at me, and I see...nothing. I live in a flat, I've been single for nearly six years, I haven't seen my daughter in two years, and I work in a phone shop. I mean, Jesus, I have to question my very existence each and every day when I wake up. I ask myself why I'm here, why I'm alive, and would anyone suffer from me dying. And the answer is I have no purpose, and no-one would miss me. And then it takes every inch of restraint within my body to not kill myself.

I get that, it can be hard when you have expectations that you've set for yourself that you don't seem to meet. But you are still so young and you're obviously a bright guy and seem kind enough. Don't worry about your seeming failures and think about what you want to do going forward.

What's a goal of yours?

zeemumu

so uh, i got my new iphone and for the first time im using the dedicated messenger app.

Didnt realise this app saves all your sent pictures from way back in an easy to access folder. So my cock pics i sent to my ex ages ago are easily viewable if i give anyone my phone

great

My dad gave me his old Galaxy Note 3 after my S5 broke. Didn't realize until later that every picture on here still got backed up into his cloud storage on his laptop. Hilarity ensued.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
FUCK THA POLICE

I can cosplay a cop. Just saying.
invoker-romance.gif

Bah, do not think so. I am almost 31 and haven't achieved anything in my life, other than engineering diploma with which can I only wipe my butt, because there are no available jobs around here.
And I am still living at parents house, been single for over a year and my social life is quite boring.

But I believe that better times are around the corner. I hope so :p

Oh yeah, and I'm 24, I've never had a girlfriend (or even been on a date with anyone) and I also still live with my parents.

I'm not sure who she is. I went to r/freckledgirls and tried to find one that wasn't overly sexified. Removed in any case.

Nothing creepy ever gets posted to Reddit. Nope.

I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I was just worried that this very young-looking person was actually in her 20s.

Symphonia

Banned
We'd miss you. I can tell you that with full confidence that everyone in this thread likes having you around. And don't apologise, you have nothing to apologise about. You've done nothing wrong.

Have you spoken to your GP about any of this? Please do if you haven't, you don't deserve to feel like this.
I feel like I'm more of a burden to this thread rather than a welcome addition. I only ever seem to bring the mood down or kill the flow of conversation. The same applies to real life, too, nobody seems to like having me around. Hell, one friend even moved to Spain to get away from me.

I've not spoken to a GP, simply because I know he'll put me on useless meds again.

Bah, do not think so. I am almost 31 and haven't achieved anything in my life, other than engineering diploma with which can I only wipe my butt, because there are no available jobs around here. And I am still living at parents house, been single for over a year and my social life is quite boring.

But I believe that better times are around the corner. I hope so :p
It just doesn't feel like it to me.

zeemumu

pretty sure you can (or at least used to) get around that on android

There's also a tumblr counter that shows you who's viewing your blog right now, what page they're viewing, how the got there, their location, and IP address. It seems like it can't track you on the Tumblr app or if you block it on ghostery.

Misha

Banned
There's also a tumblr counter that shows you who's viewing your blog right now, what page they're viewing, how the got there, their location, and IP address. It seems like it can't track you on the Tumblr app or if you block it on ghostery.

little do you know, i'm tracking you right now

marrec

Banned
I feel like I'm more of a burden to this thread rather than a welcome addition. I only ever seem to bring the mood down or kill the flow of conversation. The same applies to real life, too, nobody seems to like having me around. Hell, one friend even moved to Spain to get away from me.

I've not spoken to a GP, simply because I know he'll put me on useless meds again.

Nah, we like having you around. Trust me I'm the arbiter of taste for this entire thread.

How does that work? You need to be connected to wi-fi or be using your mobile data to even view the snap, neither of which you can do if airplane mode is enabled.

See Part 3.

FYI: searching "My niece teaches me snapchat" on DuckDuckGo brings up some horrific looking results :'(. Immediately tried Google and got the article I wanted.

Halcyon

What value does anybody really bring though. Half the time I'm just saying the dumbest shit I can think of or posting pictures of my imaginary family.

I spent most of my day taking pictures of fucking toys. I'm 34!

7u661TZl.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

When I went back to school I was so surprised by just how many younger people were using Snapchat. It's the fucking hot new thing. Taking a selfie sitting in a chair in class, of the notebook, of the instructor, of a pencil, another selfie with a different face.

Texting isn't enough anymore.

Shit, quick! Build a GUI interface using Visual Basic to track their IP address!

Nolan North and Troy Baker are going to be at Phoenix Comic Con. I have to go and get them to sign my UC4 collectors edition.

Bob Morley (Bellamy Blake) is also going but I idgaf about him lol

Edit: I mean I COULD get a picture with him but...do I want one?

Edit 2: Who do I have to kill for ADC to go, honestly

Lili I love Borderlands but that's too much Borderlands. At least play Tales from the Borderlands after 2 instead of the pre-sequel. :D
I did say we took the crown haha. And great gif, what a guy.

Is that a two-player mindless shooting/looting extravaganza? I didn't think so! ;)

Congrats again on your win.

If I gave them a doughnut drake picture, would they sign it?

#FreeDoughnutDrake

Why does Donut Drake need to be freed? What did he do?

FloatOn

my HR person has been going around gauging interest on changing our attendance policy.

I said that I want flex time to be a thing. It's bullshit that I can't make my own hours.

Misha

Banned
I have pre-sequel and borderlands 2 on steam if you want to play.

That goes for the rest of you as well

I was gonna say that I do still need to finish them eventually but I'm awful at actually doing any group thing with people and its probably best not to consider that i would

no Donut Drake in uncharted 4

I should get a burrito

huh, I didn't see that. I hope they pulled him because they got actual complaints and not because they feared someone might complain.

I have pre-sequel and borderlands 2 on steam if you want to play.

That goes for the rest of you as well

Oh, we'll be playing on PlayStation. I don't own a Steam copy. If I'm being perfectly honest, we're trying to recreate a special weekend we had about four years ago playing through the first game on PS3. :)

Symphonia

Banned
What value does anybody really bring though. Half the time I'm just saying the dumbest shit I can think of or posting pictures of my imaginary family.
You're the funny, good-looking one.

You're the Joey Tribiani of the thread.

I'm the Gunther.

Or Mr Treeger.

FloatOn

I was obsessed with the first two borderlands games. The loot addiction hit me as hard as it did when I first played diablo 3 but honestly I'm so burnt out on that style of play.

I simply can't do games that have fetch quests anymore and loot addiction in the end is merely a numbers game when all of the guns essentially act the same way. a fire shotgun is pretty much the same as an electric shotgun.

what I love about the souls games is that while there are not as many weapons each one behaves in completely unique ways.

it really becomes an issue of quality over quantity design-wise.

zeemumu

I was gonna say that I do still need to finish them eventually but I'm awful at actually doing any group thing with people and its probably best not to consider that i would

I could probably be of better help in Borderlands 2 because I've finished it.

I finally submitted my code to the group gamedev project but I forgot that mine is still tailored to certain animations and may not work without them. Oh well, at worst they can take the double jump code out of mine and put it into the main code.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I managed to finish Fallout 4 yesterday. Ugh, what was with last 1/3 of the game. I was tempted to go for platinum, but I just said screw it after the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom