• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Been watching Dansgaming play Salt and Sanctuary... looks pretty awesome but I just don't have the time for it right now :(

Kevyt

tumblr_o41egaYN8Y1v72s2uo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o41egaYN8Y1v72s2uo1_250.gif

tumblr_o41egaYN8Y1v72s2uo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o41egaYN8Y1v72s2uo4_r1_250.gif

Hmmm...

Kevyt

Vazra can we have the link to all of your gifs?

Some of your (selfie) gifs are so memorable and perfect but I can't find some such as the water spray one.

Plz,

thx :3

Clydefrog

AWW FUCK! I put chicken and potatoes in the oven, started reading GAF, and then realized I didn't start the timer. Gonna have to wing this one...

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
“You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons."

Windam

Scaley member
can we keep the levels of gay down in this thread the last four were overflowing with the results of the devil's seed

Well shit, I think he's an amazing actor, but damn.

I love his stuck-in-a-car rant at SDCC.

"Ian couldn't be here right now, but he's live texting being stuck on the freeway."

*proceed to read his live tweets which start with, and I quote:

"If this motherfucking traffic jam does not fucking clear up in the next five fucking minutes, I will fucking exit my car with a fucking knife."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom