• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
LAFYA5b.jpg

take that mjh

Jobbs

Banned
are we having our first gay vs. straight race war?? :O

:: runs to the armory ::

:: gets cut off by glen and dr. dre ::

Windam

Scaley member
Fight all you want the straights will win because we can reproduce naturally and are natural in accordance with the LORD's will.

marrec

Banned
How do you know if a guy is straight? 🤔

I think this guy at my job might be straight

Show him a picture of Lucy Lawless and ask "do you think she's flawless" and if he says anything other than "omg yaaas queeeeeen" then you know he's gay.

FUME5

How do you know if a guy is straight? ��

I think this guy at my job might be straight

There are many methods.

How well can you take a punch?

Show him a picture of Lucy Lawless and ask "do you think she's flawless" and if he says anything other than "omg yaaas queeeeeen" then you know he's gay.

Still watching the first season of Spartacus when I'm on the exercise bike, when she got fingerbanged by her slave I was like "So many people would have killed to see her do this in the '90s"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sorry to interrupt the sex talk, but I just found out Sauron from Lord of the Rings used to be a Final Fantasy villain before becoming a floating red eye.

sauron_by_peanutbutterjelle.jpg

Why do the movies never show this?

On a similar note, Game of Thrones also leaves out a FF-esque badass with Dany's older brother Rhaegar Targaryen. I mean, yeah, he's dead before the series even begins, but in the books he showed up in visions at times (replaced by fucking Khal Drogo in the show, oh boy)

latest

Kevyt

So if he says yasss queen then he's straight? Or??

There are many methods.

How well can you take a punch?

Pretty well. Punching is one of my fetishes actually.

aren't gay people supposed to just know

Well I don't know, I'm not gay.

So yeah.

Sorry to interrupt the sex talk, but I just found out Sauron from Lord of the Rings used to be a Final Fantasy villain before becoming a floating red eye.

sauron_by_peanutbutterjelle.jpg

Why do the movies never show this?

Of course he was. The three, seven and nine would have been a lot harder to fool by some hideous beastie or giant fiery eye. Classic beautiful Lucifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom