• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Say you'll forget me
Say you'll erase me from your mind
Right from the day of our doomed beauty
I saw my future in your eyes
Save the words you've rehearsed
We both know I won't be fine
You know that fate don't take my bribes
And I only want what's never mine

So you break the door, you break my heart
You ruined me again
And the passing trucks
The loaded guns
Never could fix anything

But when I'm alone on the longest nights
I think of you and your Marlboro lights
And I, I get a bit better
And I lay here on the bedroom floor
Where your feet walked out and your daggers fall
And I, I get a little bit better
dryDpEy.gif

Vazra

from the other side?
My tense was ambiguous, so let me clarify: we just spent the last six hours playing so that's why I haven't been online. It's basically midnight now, so he's going to bed and I'm going on a walk. I'll be online though.

Any fun weekend plans? :)

Sadly I got no plans all of the time. The only interesting thing Im doing this month is going to a videogame orchestrated concert on the 30th. That and probably going to a restaurant after with some friends.

Sadly I got no plans all of the time. The only interesting thing Im doing this month is going to a videogame orchestrated concert on the 30th. That and probably going to a restaurant after with some friends.

I've never been to something like that, but then again I've never been one for concerts in the first place. I don't think I've been to a concert since Lindsey Stirling in 2012.

But it's good to have things to look forward to! I hope you're really able to enjoy it :)

Yes, but only because I'm already dead inside

Hmm. How much longer do you have?

Vazra

I've never been to something like that, but then again I've never been one for concerts in the first place. I don't think I've been to a concert since Lindsey Stirling in 2012.

But it's good to have things to look forward to! I hope you're really able to enjoy it :)

Hmm. How much longer do you have?
My last concert was Evanescence in October 2011 R.I.P

Happy to go out to more events. I like concerts and this time I wouldn't be going alone so it should be more fun.

That's longer ago than I thought :O

Yeah, I was going to guesstimate 2014 for my last show but then decided to look up the dates on the photos I took, and I was surprised it's been that long.

I got dragged to a bunch of concerts throughout high school because my friends loved them and because my brother interned with a local production company on several different occasions. I wouldn't say I regret any of it, but I'm glad that part of my life is over now.

Wie sind Sie an diesem schönen Morgen , du schöne Hurensohn ?

It's not actually morning for me. I'm about to crawl into bed. Nevertheless I appreciate that! :)

Today was a good day. Tomorrow is highly promising. I was given the day off for working extra hard earlier, so I'm going to spend it with my brother playing video games. I haven't connected with him on this level in quite a while, so I couldn't be more excited.

Symphonia

Banned
It's not actually morning for me. I'm about to crawl into bed. Nevertheless I appreciate that! :)

Today was a good today. Tomorrow is highly promising. I was given the day off for working extra hard earlier, so I'm going to spend it with my brother playing video games. I haven't connected with him on this level in quite a while, so I couldn't be more excited.
Damn time zones.

I'm glad you're good. It's always nice to kick back with some quality family bonding time, even better when it's bonding over videogames.

Halcyon

Good morning you sexy sonsofbitches.

It's Friday and I'm gonna fondle myself shamefully in the shower shortly. Shhhh

FloatOn

Morning fakers.

Going to get some iced coffee soon and try to do nothing at work today.

Anyone know if the https issue on gaf was solved? I've been getting around it via mobile

Funky, that girl in the first gif reminds me of my ex, just with more shoulders.

Caught up with a friend today and pigged out at this joint so I'm still nursing this food baby.

He never tried VR before so I threw him on Fzero. Still never fails to be entertaining to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom