• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Do you shit down the necks of newbies?
Of course I do when they fuck up. You gotta toughen these kids up.

I thought the military frowned upon lewd behaviour.
youre_serious_futurama.gif

Have you ever watched two straight men play a game of gay chicken?

marrec

Banned
This guy is laughably hairy.

I wonder if super hair people fear fire more than normal people.

Like, I'm a pretty hairy guy, but that dude's got fur.

Some people are super down for that though.

Funny related aside, I actually find hairy arms on women attractive. Not like the guy above, but a thin coating of hair.

Don't fucking ask me why.

Halcyon

Funny related aside, I actually find hairy arms on women attractive. Not like the guy above, but a thin coating of hair.

There's some pictures I come across where a woman's butt or lower back has a slight amount of blonde body hair that I find sexually arousing. I've never been sure if it's because I'm looking at a butt though.

Misha

Banned
I wonder if super hair people fear fire more than normal people.

Like, I'm a pretty hairy guy, but that dude's got fur.

Some people are super down for that though.

darn. now i have no chance

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This guy is laughably hairy.

He's hairy, but hardly laughably. He's darker, so it looks like he has a lot of it. My shins are probably about as hairy -althought luckily enough mine are super blonde, to the point of being near invisible- yet I have no hair on my back and my chest is masculine without being bear-like. I've also been blessed with a groin that takes forever to grow back.

Re: Hair on women. Most of the guys who claim to get aroused by it tend to look at pictures of extremely blonde women. Black haired girls get no love when it comes to body hair.

Halcyon

He's hairy, but hardly laughably. He's darker, so it looks like he has a lot of it. My shins are probably about as hairy -althought luckily enough mine are super blonde, to the point of being near invisible- yet I have no hair on my back and my chest is masculine without being bear-like. I've also been blessed with a groin that takes forever to grow back.

Re: Hair on women. Most of the guys who claim to get aroused by it tend to look at pictures of extremely blonde women. Black haired girls get no love when it comes to body hair.

I'LL DECIDE WHEN I'LL LAUGH MAN

marrec

Banned

I'm definitely the exception, I don't find blonde women as attractive as brunettes and a spattering of brunette hair on a woman's arm is, for some reason, attractive to me. I've never been able to explain it.

As for myself, I'm pretty hairy but it's sparse and not at all dense. Seeing densely packed body hair is surreal to me.

There's some pictures I come across where a woman's butt or lower back has a slight amount of blonde body hair that I find sexually arousing. I've never been sure if it's because I'm looking at a butt though.

Accept the hair butt love.

darn. now i have no chance

My dear you never had a chance to begin with as my heart is promised to my one true love, nachos.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
As a man who happens to like his body hair, I've always felt bad about suggesting a girl to do certain parts of her body.

And I used to work at a beauty salon when I was a student.

so nachos has a moderate and not excessive amount of arm hair?

I believe Mr Vidal waxes.

Halcyon

Why the fuck is it snowing still btw. It's annoying me.

On my way in, my wiper stopped working and was leaving a completely unchanged streak of water directly in my eye line.

I feel like they engineer these things to do that on purpose so you have to buy new ones constantly.

marrec

Banned
Why the fuck is it snowing still btw. It's annoying me.

On my way in, my wiper stopped working and was leaving a completely unchanged streak of water directly in my eye line.

I feel like they engineer these things to do that on purpose so you have to buy new ones constantly.

Saw a dude slide off the road on 376 this morning, he hit the median and it looked like his car immediately burst into flames. Shit was crazy. Luckily he was able to get out before he caught on fire but man, he caused me to be late.

Misha

Banned
Saw a dude slide off the road on 376 this morning, he hit the median and it looked like his car immediately burst into flames. Shit was crazy. Luckily he was able to get out before he caught on fire but man, he caused me to be late.

Why does it seem that it always gets icy near the city? ice is rarely a problem for me up north.

occasionally i forget that the posting time limit happens when you're trying to post in two different threads. annoying

marrec

Banned
Why does it seem that it always gets icy near the city? ice is rarely a problem for me up north.

I dunno but I agree, it always seems to be more icy near the city even before you get to the raised highways. Must be the rivers or something I guess?

Misha

Banned
I dunno but I agree, it always seems to be more icy near the city even before you get to the raised highways. Must be the rivers or something I guess?

its always like 5 degrees colder up here too so I really don't get it. so many times i hear on the radio or from my sister's bf that the roads are incredibly icy and theres been like 20 accidents and here it turns out the traction is great.

The roads actually tend to get more snow covered where I live but still not icy and when i drive past cranberry, it loses the snow and doesn't gain any ice.

it must be the rivers or something

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just watched the Rogue One trailer and it left me with this odd feeling. Like I'm not really hyped at all for it and it was almost like low key compared to TFA, yet it looks a hundred times more interesting.

Misha

Banned
I just watched the Rogue One trailer and it left me with this odd feeling. Like I'm not really hyped at all for it and it was almost like low key compared to TFA, yet it looks a hundred times more interesting.

it and suicide squad give me the same vibes that GotG and MM:FR did before they came out. I have a pretty good track record so far and I hope I continue to be right

marrec

Banned

I really tried to be cynical about it but I just couldn't. Giving me Firefly vibes tbh

Jobbs

Banned

fuckin jarjar is in it, you just didn't notice except subconsciously

tumblr_o5apwecrNz1r51r3ro1_1280.jpg

Incidentally, I thought the R1 trailer was not only outstanding, but just one of the more exciting trailers I think I've ever seen for any movie. It was, as my 9 year old niece says, "dope yo".

I'LL DECIDE WHEN I'LL LAUGH MAN

I always wonder what their end game was. "He's had enough, man!" "No! No mercy!" Were they going to actually murder him because he got him wet?

Reading through the Animator's Survival Kit (for some walk cycle re-reads) and this quote is so good

Walking is a process of falling over and catching yourself just in time. We try to keep from falling over as we move forward. If we don't put our foot down, we'll fall flat on our face. We're going through a series of controlled falls

Misha

Banned
I don't really feel like getting into a discussion about the whole subject matter but I'm really impressed with the techniques of manipulation gamergate uses. to just come in and say "I heard Jobbs smells his own feet. is that true?" suddenly makes uninformed people consider whether jobbs actually does have a thing for smelling his feet or not. You can't really assume really assume they're being disingenuous because they very well could be the uninformed person who got their information by a manipulator so you're just sorta stuck trying to explain to everyone that there is zero reports of Jobbs smelling his own feet

Reading through the Animator's Survival Kit (for some walk cycle re-reads) and this quote is so good

the other day when i was walking through a parking lot and a car started pulling out, i noticed that I take a second to re-situate my weight so I can quickly go to a jog. it reminded me of seeing that in grand theft auto so many times. definitely exaggerated in teh games but its neat to see it coming from something in real life

Jobbs

Banned
I don't really feel like getting into a discussion about the whole subject matter but I'm really impressed with the techniques of manipulation gamergate uses. to just come in and say "I heard Jobbs smells his own feet. is that true?" suddenly makes uninformed people consider whether jobbs actually does have a thing for smelling his feet or not. You can't really assume really assume they're being disingenuous because they very well could be the uninformed person who got their information by a manipulator so you're just sorta stuck trying to explain to everyone that there is zero reports of Jobbs smelling his own feet

Fox News has been doing this for many years. Ain't nothin' new! And by the way I DO NOT!

And running is just a bunch of jumps!

Halcyon

I need to get my own phone plan. my sisters used up all the data

I always wonder what their end game was. "He's had enough, man!" "No! No mercy!" Were they going to actually murder him because he got him wet?

Maybe, he was blazed out of his mind.

In middle school I remember some of the "bad kids" got into a fight and the one kid hit the other kid in the head with a bat and put him in the hospital.

Kids are nuts man.

Edit: I just heard somewhere that Jobbs likes to smell feet. I think it's definitely true. My cousin heard the same thing.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Gamergate is the result of random internet bullies and PUA scum getting into the same bed. The later kind of explains some of the manipulation tricks you can see around. It's pretty fucking incredible, but not as much as how the industry allowed it to grow into something that cannot be killed by remaining silent early on, back when they were just a small bunch of snotlings.

Misha

Banned
Fox News has been doing this for many years. Ain't nothin' new! And by the way I DO NOT!

its new in the way that the mob is consciously trying to do this. they purposely throw people at it till theres enough of a voice that no one knows where its coming from. when it comes from fox news, theres usually a subset of people completely immune cause of the source (or even the go-between source if they heard it from a fox news viewer)

also I'm not entirely convinced either way. I'm not saying that you smell your own feet but I can't say for sure that you don't
Gamergate is the result of random internet bullies and PUA scum getting into the same bed. The later kind of explains some of the manipulation tricks you can see around. It's pretty fucking incredible, but not as much as how the industry allowed it to grow into something that cannot be killed by remaining silent early on, back when they were just a small bunch of snotlings.

also experienced people from other circles like Milo

marrec

Banned

I wrote about this in 2014, but the way GG has been able to spread their narrative via what amounts to memes is extremely impressive, if horrifying as well. Propaganda has always been a more evolved from of 4chan macros and they just took the idea and applied it to this collective cause. They'd been doing it for more humorous reasons or less serious reasons for years.

Like, imagine if the "ted cruz is zodiac" meme was more believable. "ted cruz is a pedo" backed up by out of context facts and spurious rumors all collected into a single image macro that is easily shared. Now you can throw this image everywhere, people will read it without any way to check sources, and some people will believe it when they have NOTHING to do with GG.

Also, I had no idea Jobbs smells his own feet gross

the other day when i was walking through a parking lot and a car started pulling out, i noticed that I take a second to re-situate my weight so I can quickly go to a jog. it reminded me of seeing that in grand theft auto so many times. definitely exaggerated in teh games but its neat to see it coming from something in real life

The idea that in a split second (in the context of a panicked/reflexive change of stance) the human body can shift it's weight to explode into a sidestep or a run still blows my mind.

And running is just a bunch of jumps!

I still think running is quick jumps from side to side. I'M NOT ALONE.

I was trying to explain to my 9 y/o the other day just how incredible the idea of walking upright on two tiny feet is, I don't think he got it.

The fact that feet sustain the weight of the body (well kinda) is an amazing feat just thinking about it.

It took every fibre of my body not to write feat as feet

Thats how i descend stairs

That quote is literally life.

Edit : I jumped into Gaming side for a quick check and it just saddened me. I was thinking of posting here about the Narcissa stuff happening but I didn't want to devolve another thread into GG discussion.
It's just completely angering that this shit is still happening, again and again and again.

Misha

Banned
I wrote about this in 2014, but the way GG has been able to spread their narrative via what amounts to memes is extremely impressive, if horrifying as well. Propaganda has always been a more evolved from of 4chan macros and they just took the idea and applied it to this collective cause. They'd been doing it for more humorous reasons or less serious reasons for years.

Like, imagine if the "ted cruz is zodiac" meme was more believable. "ted cruz is a pedo" backed up by out of context facts and spurious rumors all collected into a single image macro that is easily shared. Now you can throw this image everywhere, people will read it without any way to check sources, and some people will believe it when they have NOTHING to do with GG.

Also, I had no idea Jobbs smells his own feet gross

Thats also kinda what trump does but I don't think he's remotely aware of it.

The idea that in a split second (in the context of a panicked/reflexive change of stance) the human body can shift it's weight to explode into a sidestep or a run still blows my mind.
the funny thing for the situation i was talking about was not in any hurry but my body still felt the need to do it so it did it sorta slow(still faster than GTA)

also when i think about how walking works, i suddenly get very terrified that it won't work properly on stairs.
Edit : I jumped into Gaming side for a quick check and it just saddened me. I was thinking of posting here about the Narcissa stuff happening but I didn't want to devolve another thread into GG discussion.
It's just completely angering that this shit is still happening, again and again and again.
is it gamergate specifically doing that? I know its certainly more than gg harassing her but I didn't know if they had anything particular

btw tho the comment I made specifically came because of that thread. I don't know which misinformation or situations to ascribe to them or not

the funny thing for the situation i was talking about was not in any hurry but my body still felt the need to do it so it did it sorta slow(still faster than GTA)

I thought so! It just led my mind into a trail that led to that comment

is it gamergate specifically doing that? I know its certainly more than gg harassing her but I didn't know if they had anything particular

btw tho the comment I made specifically came because of that thread. I don't know which misinformation or situations to ascribe to them or not

I don't think they're specifically taking credit for it and, maybe this is over-generalizing, but anyone willing to go to the lengths of mentally torturing someone to the lengths of contemplating suicide gets tucked in a neat little "Pigs of the Internet™" box and my mind always associates GG with that.

Misha

Banned
I don't think they're specifically taking credit for it and, maybe this is over-generalizing, but anyone willing to go to the lengths of mentally torturing someone to the lengths of contemplating suicide gets tucked in a neat little "Pigs of the Internet™" box and my mind always associates GG with that.
The only reason I'd try to avoid doing that is its not limited to them or even trolls or even on the internet. you can easily get the same things from family members and coworkers. its unfortunate how so many people are :\

and on that note add tennessee to the list of states I'm not going to go to any time soon
I bet Jobbs' feet smell like pickles.
you should ask him. theres a 50% chance he knows. either he smells them or he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom