• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Wouldn't happen till I move out anyway but:
How do you find said parties
Is it weird to go alone

Not if you take this

Wooden-sword-with-pixels-drawn.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I've also found that people will judge you as weird if you aren't in a relationship. Especially as you get older.

True. I will be 31 this summer and relatives are looking at me like I am some kind of alien, sitting on family meetings without GF next to me.

Misha

Banned
Go to lesbian focused activities and make friends. Said friends will invite you to parties.
Yes but I have the exact same questions about those activities :p

I don't really know how to get involved in things that are primarily based around socialization.

zeemumu

Yeah it seems like your main obstacle here is actually going somewhere where the lesbians are

You wanna see, wanna see them dancing

With the internet it shouldn't be difficult at all. You just gotta do it. I doubt it'd be weird if you go on your own as long as you don't cling to a wall and actually talk to people. All you have to do is talk, and if you're lucky you can trick them into going on about themselves so you only have to put minimum effort into the conversation.

Wouldn't happen till I move out anyway but:
How do you find said parties
Is it weird to go alone

just check the local venues, there gotta be something. they're pretty big here but only happen like...once a month I think. google will help.

it's not weird. you might feel more "secure" taking somebody with you but if you prefer to go alone you're also more likely to meet people so just check it out :)

ryseing

Yes but I have the exact same questions about those activities :p

I don't really know how to get involved in things that are primarily based around socialization.

Depending on how old you are, campuses normally have LGBT groups. Check out Meetup as well.

Trust me, I know your pain. I'm ASD.

On an unrelated note fuck tequila is expensive.

I have this really annoying audio stutter/framerate problem with Witcher 3 and I just can't seem to fix it :( feels like it has gotten worse even.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Going on a rock concert tonight, local band will play, but they begin at 11 pm, so I have still time

I have this really annoying audio stutter/framerate problem with Witcher 3 and I just can't seem to fix it :( feels like it has gotten worse even.

You should see final last 30 minutes on PS4, probably near zero framerate and audio stuttering

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
True. I will be 31 this summer and relatives are looking at me like I am some kind of alien, sitting on family meetings without GF next to me.

Every gathering for me.
It's not that I don't see women, but I just haven't gotten to the point with any that I'd feel comfortable bringing them around family. Mind your own business nosy people.

zeemumu

Haha i was looking up stuff about scenes in Pittsburgh and it's being called
"The next Portland"
"New Hollywood"
"Paris of Appalachia"
"San Francisco of the east coast"

Lots of positive reviews

Also found an article calledQueer Girl City Guide: Pittsburgh, PA

I haven't been anywhere near Pittsburgh since I was born.

Alright, got my sharpened #2 pencils because I wasn't sure if they'd allow mechanical pencils, some pens, an eraser, and my ID's. Just about good to go here.

Misha

Banned
I haven't been anywhere near Pittsburgh since I was born.

Alright, got my sharpened #2 pencils because I wasn't sure if they'd allow mechanical pencils, some pens, an eraser, and my ID's. Just about good to go here.
It is way better than it was in the 90s.

______\\
Also I just found an lgbt party group that has parties at least four times a year
https://m.facebook.com/impulsepittsburgh

How do I never find anything googling on my own? As soon as someone suggests that I search, boom, goldmine

Holy shit, Demon's Crest is legit blowing my adult mind to pieces.

How did Nintendo approve of this game in the 90's with Tipper Gore freaking out about MK2 fatalies?

GG Jobbs, my brain cannot comprehend anything about this game.

It's a really excellent game, but holy hell the death animation for Firebrand is nightmare fuel.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My signature has changed so much.

This is it guys. Wish me luck

My signature is shit. It looks like a baby took the pen but at least its consistent.

EDIT: "Slutacious Whore" sounds so good for a tag. Who do I have to suck for that?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That Karlie Kloss coding post completely turned around. The sensible posts commending her efforts drowned out the tasteless digs.

zeemumu

The subject of the writing test basically forced myself to discuss the 4 years of sadness and regrets of my college experience, and I ended up essentially mentally chewing myself out over not doing enough in college and allowing myself to roll over and die because that was never my attitude before when I used to be constantly busy with stuff outside of academics while still maintaining a great academic record, both of which have been lacking in college.

FUME5

She never showed up.

My thirst is most definitely not slaked.

On the plus side, haven't woken up this refreshed on a Sunday for years.

Jobbs

Banned
my whole life has become doing things for the amusement of women

anyway, check out this guy being a major dick to cats

ZestyVerifiableAuk.gif

At the Hans Zimmer concert and there is a girl with blue hair walking around

Remember when EatChildren doubted that I see several people with colored hair every day (or that two would ever be in the same place at once?)

and now he's banned >:D

I don't actually bear EC ill will and I know the ban was something he asked for temporarily

She never showed up.

My thirst is most definitely not slaked.

On the plus side, haven't woken up this refreshed on a Sunday for years.

I love the word slaked. It doesn't get used nearly often enough!

I think now that you are in my brain my subconscious knows to look for it now.

eh. The trend has been rising recently so that's going to be part of as well, not to mention it intrinsically draws attention until we become more like Panem District 1. But yes I have a way of sticking with people.

the-hunger-games-bdrip-xvid-cd1-cocain-avi_snapshot_00-31-37_2012-09-02_02-34-35.jpg

my whole life has become doing things for the amusement of women

anyway, check out this guy being a major dick to cats

ZestyVerifiableAuk.gif

Look at those cats. They think they deserve free milk just because they're cats. Someone ought to teach them a lesson!

And I don't hear the words oh, yes and Dan nearly often enough.

#alilbitsaltythismorning

I completely sympathize with that. My boyfriend is still in India for the next week and a half.

Which would be worse? Never hearing "oh, yes" again, or every time you hear it it's followed by the name of your best friend instead?

Jobbs

Banned
I see people with colorful hair semi-regularly. It's becoming increasingly common.

:: bleach stained, ripped up shirt ::

:: not sure why I keep it ::

I completely sympathize with that. My boyfriend is still in India for the next week and a half.

Which would be worse? Never hearing "oh, yes" again, or every time you hear it it's followed by the name of your best friend instead?
the next week and a half
the next week and a half

don't speak of thirst >:,l

also I seemed to have missed him making the transformation to official bf. :"3 [sentimental cutesy face, not balls in mouth...or whatever you like more]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom