• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

Feels so good knowing I have dark souls 3 files on my computer. Waiting on Tuesday....

553a98434aa21808310057d3.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, I wanna post apic of my feet now too. I have a fucked up toenail where it kept getting ingrown so medical deadened the nail bed

I've figured out that joy is not in your arms
I know I'll always ache with an empty heart
I think it's time to run 'cause I'm seeing stars
I'm seeing stars watch me fall apart

😭

Alarms will ring for eternity
The waves will break every chain on me
My bones will bleach
My flesh will flee
So help my lifeless frame to breathe

Poor Deliritrash.

Man, this sounds super ego stroke-y but it sucks getting disappointed by an over priced meal when you know you could cook the exact same dish but better.

At least I got sweet sweet doughnuts out of it and the waitress at the restaurant was cute as hell

Jobbs

Banned
election cycle television in Ohio is staggering. it's nothing but political ads.

All the national news camps out here, too, in Columbus quite often.. And it's funny listening to them talk on TV referring to us as "ohioans" and trying to make it sound like there's any kind of local culture

so glad I cut the cable. I don't fuckin have regular TV anymore.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Holy shit. Just read the last few pages.
Sleep deprived Dragonz is entertaining as hell. ❤️

election cycle television in Ohio is staggering. it's nothing but political ads.

All the national news camps out here, too, in Columbus quite often.. And it's funny listening to them talk on TV referring to us as "ohioans" and trying to make it sound like there's any kind of local culture

so glad I cut the cable. I don't fuckin have regular TV anymore.

You have sling TV?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is this a good thing or ;_;

Yes, a good thing. It was a wild ride. I mean, your sleep deprivation is probably not the greatest for you, but reading your journey when I woke up was great.

Tucson is weird and boring and filled with cacti and rocks.

Yes, a good thing. It was a wild ride. I mean, your sleep deprivation is probably not the greatest for you, but reading your journey when I woke up was great.

Tucson is weird and boring and filled with cacti and rocks.

Arizona is basically the American Australia, too many creepy crawlies that freak me the fuck out

Skype would die trying to tell me about all the messages I missed in that chat. I miss talking to the gang, but goddamn Skype for the Mac was a mess.

ryseing

You have to be careful what you say as a celebrity because some fans can take things way too seriously and literally.

There's a band called Relient K that included a secret track on their 2001 album decrying their love for Skittles and Combos. It was a complete joke and they have clarified on multiple occasions that no one in the band even actually likes Skittles, yet fans won't listen and insist on sending them care packages. The band has had seven full studio album releases in the fifteen years since and dozens of tours, yet some fans still persist with the joke.

Normally just lurk this thread but I need to do my Relient K fanboy thing for a second, mostly because I've never seen them mentioned in my time here on GAF. I've been listening to Five Score and Seven Years Ago a ton this past week, specifically I Need You/Forgiven. I'd post YT links but apparently the band has no YT presence whatsoever and I hate lyric videos. Anyway, check them out if you're into mid00s alt rock with slightly religious messages. That's actually the reason I got into them- they were deemed "acceptable" to my Christian self in high school (they were on the local Christian alt rock station and stuff, and actually played Liberty University while I was there). Still good music even with those negative connotations.

Misha

Banned
Normally just lurk this thread but I need to do my Relient K fanboy thing for a second, mostly because I've never seen them mentioned in my time here on GAF. I've been listening to Five Score and Seven Years Ago a ton this past week, specifically I Need You/Forgiven. I'd post YT links but apparently the band has no YT presence whatsoever and I hate lyric videos. Anyway, check them out if you're into mid00s alt rock with slightly religious messages. That's actually the reason I got into them- they were deemed "acceptable" to my Christian self in high school (they were on the local Christian alt rock station and stuff, and actually played Liberty University while I was there). Still good music even with those negative connotations.

Don't give up, it's not the end,
There's hope for every fallen man,
To pick themselves up when they think they can,
Because with every passing second comes a second chance

(oddly the first one I thought of is one of the most explicitly religious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom