• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The city I live in is just big enough to have common things for a metropolitan area, but not large enough to have a progressive attitude.
There's very few people on campus that have uncommon styles.

Don't know, but most of them carry it. The hypothesis is that it's an inbuilt form of population control.
bears should not have STDs. this shatters my soul.
I need to revise, I'm going to a Spaced pub quiz on Monday and haven't watched it in years

*is watching The Chris Gerhard Show instead. P Diddy just showed up and got into a weird phone fight with Zach Galafianakis. It's amazing*

you have Spaced pub quizzes? why am I not living in England again?

the next week and a half
the next week and a half

don't speak of thirst >:,l

also I seemed to have missed him making the transformation to official bf. :"3 [sentimental cutesy face, not balls in mouth...or whatever you like more]
You need to keep more inline with your boy stories! You miss juicy deets when you skate through the thread.

I'm kidding. It happened a few days ago but I didn't post about it. The next time I ran into him (because my housemate invited him over) I just said "hey boyfriend! :)" in a playful tone, and he picked up on the joke with "'sup girlfriend". So now that's our pet names for each other, and I think it means we're official.

Because they always go in bearback
heheh.
You need to keep more inline with your boy stories! You miss juicy deets when you skate through the thread.

I'm kidding. It happened a few days ago but I didn't post about it. The next time I ran into him (because my housemate invited him over) I just said "hey boyfriend! :)" in a playful tone, and he picked up on the joke with "'sup girlfriend". So now that's our pet names for each other, and I think it means we're official.

this is too cute for me. <3
tumblr_l6jlhu5XYi1qc073co1_400.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
At least someone got some action last night.
Ended a drought that is certain :p

I need a doctor to give me a dose of that.
You do not need a doctor, all you need is a concert with place full of chicks and I went for the first one that showed some interest. Of course only knew her name and stuff rapidly evolved. I am not a fan of one nighters, but this one was worth it.

Your avatar was made for moments like this.
A banned user Zabant did it for me back in 2013

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

Congrats!

I'm reading about saxophone penis for some fucking reason. I think I need to learn how to be a lesbian x_x

Sometimes it's ridiculously obvious how wealthy the neighborhood I live in is. Saw this just now on my ride home. On the other side it says "happy 21st birthday". I mean it's not uncommon here to give young adults vehicles, but the Christmas commercial style showboating is insane.

Congrats!

I'm reading about saxophone penis for some fucking reason. I think I need to learn how to be a lesbian x_x

Do I dare ask what that is? I'm afraid to Google it.

and thanks! :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You do not need a doctor, all you need is a concert with place full of chicks and I went for the first one that showed some interest. Of course only knew her name and stuff rapidly evolved. I am not a fan of one nighters, but this one was worth it.

Its not chicks what I go for and while I get attention by guys on dating apps I'm actually pretty picky when it comes to that. Haven't done a thing in a long time and the last time I actually did something I kinda regretted it which might explain why I'm even more hard to get.

Sometimes it's ridiculously obvious how wealthy the neighborhood I live in is. Saw this just now on my ride home. On the other side it says "happy 21st birthday". I mean it's not uncommon here to give young adults vehicles, but the Christmas commercial style showboating is insane.

Got a fairly wealthy cousin on the mainland, he and his wife got a divorce and the Christmas gift oneupsmanship for the 3 kids is pretty crazy.

Got a fairly wealthy cousin on the mainland, he and his wife got a divorce and the Christmas gift oneupsmanship for the 3 kids is pretty crazy.

I envied kids like that when I was younger, but now it just makes me sad. I wouldn't trade the world for my parents' love!

I wouldn't. I went down a rabbit hole of weiner diseases and landed on that. It's when a cock twists itself into the shape of a saxophone

Yikes, that sounds painful! I'll take a flute or even a kazoo over that.

Jobbs

Banned
can't be worse than califlower cock. that image stayed with me.

and I have a definite prejudice against wealthy people.

Jobbs

Banned
It's hard not to have some when so many of them reveal themselves to be real world supervillains.

Some of it is also petty. One of the prominent features of my childhood -- One of the flavors that permeated everything -- Was tension surrounding money. Adults fighting over money. Tension over whether a bill will be paid, in some cases tension over whether we'd even have enough food. I remember all throughout highschool all I wanted was the ripped carpeting in my room replaced because I was embarrassed by it when friends came over and I lived until I moved out without that ever happening.

So my visceral and immediate reaction to Mercedes with a bow on it? Fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom