• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
...don't tempt me, Satan

12598987_1007384552648092_43463597_n.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nsy1n6yekk1qzmjfxo2_400.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ax1udadougowsw084cscogs0g_640.gif

My friend gave me all this weed and I've never smoked weed before and I'm not sure if I should, or how. He tried to teach me once and I ended up coughing saliva all over my arm and it was gross.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My friend gave me all this weed and I've never smoked weed before and I'm not sure if I should, or how. He tried to teach me once and I ended up coughing saliva all over my arm and it was gross.

Don't do joints. If you aren't used to weed then a joint is too much, so you'll end up wasting it.
Get yourself a bowl and lightly pack it with a small amount of the dank. Little puffs at first, don't fill your lungs. It'll sink in after 5 or 10 minutes.

Do NOT get drunk beforehand.

It’s not just all physical
I’m the type who will get oh so critical
So let’s make things physical
I won’t treat you like you’re oh so typical

All you think of lately is getting underneath me
All I’m dreaming lately is how to get you underneath me
Here comes the heat before we meet a little bit closer
Here comes the spark before the dark
Come a little closer
The lights are off and the sun is finally setting
The night sky is changing overhead

Tegan and Sara owns. As Blame space would say.

FUME5

Don't do joints. If you aren't used to weed then a joint is too much, so you'll end up wasting it.
Get yourself a bowl and lightly pack it with a small amount of the dank. Little puffs at first, don't fill your lungs. It'll sink in after 5 or 10 minutes.

Do NOT get drunk beforehand.

Don't listen to him Rendle, smoke all of it any way you can and drink heaps of piss, maybe even hit the yew pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom